1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question about Pokémon Bank:

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by The Eccentric Axolotl, Sep 15, 2018.

1. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    I've been thinking about buying a pokémon bank pass, but there's something I want to know first...

The first 3ds I owned had some of my 3ds Pokémon games registered to my old Nintendo ID. Now that the 3ds I have is broken and my old account gone, I'm worried if the 3ds games I previously used won't work on my new Nintendo ID on Pokémon Bank.

Can I still use a Pokémon game that was used on a previous Pokémon Bank account?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    You can freely use any Pokémon game on any bank account. They are not locked to any poke bank account as far as I am aware.

I used this to help some friends with their Pokedexes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    The Eccentric Axolotl likes this.