1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question Question about profile images.

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by LovelyBlackRose, Jul 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LovelyBlackRose

Luminate
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.1
    Is it okay to use images from the main Pokémon tv/movie series for your icon on here? Just wondering cause if it's not allowed I want to change it asap, I just didn't know if it's allowed or not.

2. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yep its allowed! Profile pictures that are NSFW or could break any of our other rules would not be allowed though. Nice username too by the way!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LovelyBlackRose

Luminate
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.1
    Thanks for answering Aiko!! And thanks, but soon I'm gonna change it later on since when I have profiles related to Pokémon I usually use the name plasmaFists after Zeraora's signature move! (It's a pretty new username I'm using in terms of Pokémon related names, but I'm happy with it since Zeraora is one of my favorite mythicals and Pokémon in general!)

Aiko likes this.