1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question time with the Docture

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Getus, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    DrGetus has arrived and is ready to answer YOUR questions. Ask anything and I will answer!

Let the games begin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Do you follow any sports?

Favorite genre of music?

What do you want to be if you're grown up? If you're already grown up, what did you want to be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I follow football every now and again, just getting the scores and stuff. Overall sport doesn't interest me as much as it did when I was younger.

My favorite genre of music? I mostly listen metal or instrumental. Although I do like whatever genre Two Steps to Hell are, I think it might be Orchestra, and I have to say it is my favorite

And finally I've wanted to me a great many things as I grew up, from a part of the military to a WWE superstar. Currently though I'm on a mission to become a game developer

4. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Who will survive the games?

Do you like books?

What colour makes you the happiest?

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    No one will survive the games for the games are obsolete

I like stories like fanfiction and the like, but books I'm iffy on. Some like The Demonata series I like but there are others I get bored of.

Finally, for some reason the colour I'm using now makes me really happy.

Pitmore likes this.
  6. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    More questions for you will never rest

Why did you come here?

Would you consider yourself a "nerd"?

Have you played Undertale? If so, what do you think of it?

7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Ah curse you! Oh well, not rest for the Getus

I came here because Jake, aka Almandine-G (I think I spelt it right) finally convinced me to try it. >_> So worth it.

If I do or do not consider myself a nerd is dependent on the topic. Overall though? Well, lets just say Nerd and proud!

No I haven't played Undertale, but I've heard Jake talk about it and seen him playing it enough that I feel like I've played it.

8. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Hullo. How are you?

What is your favorite type of choclate?

What's your favorite Olympic sport?

9. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Hallo Bio! At the time of writing this I have just walked in from walk, so doing awesome
    My favourite chocolate is a hard one but it has to be a tie between dairy milk or areo
    Don't really watch the olympics much but if I had to choose my favourite would be the hurdles even if I cant do it myself lol

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: At the time of this writing, your avatar has insignias of earth, water, fire, and air. Of those, do you have a favourite?

:: What is something (if anything) that many of your goals have in common, or what is a quality they usually tend to have?

:: Is the doctor in?

11. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    So I just realized after all this time you posted here, sorry for not replying sooner Eclipse! >_< Anyway without further ado!
    1: Well I'm torn between fire and earth, both have their uses and are rather flexible in and out of combat and can improve the way I would go about my life, but I think my phobia of insects win out and choose fire so that if I can someday have it I will burn those pests away.

2: Currently I don't have many goals, the few I do have aren't really big ones except for one. Although, I can say they all have a direct link into gaming and its industry, as my planned job is a game dev and a lot of my current goals revolve around games.

3: The doctor is indeed in

12. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Hiyas :3

- What's your favorite (non-Pokémon) fantasy creature?

- Have you ever eaten something you shouldn't have (I dunno what I'm saying)?

- Do you like any old shows/movies from the '70's or the '80's or whenever?

13. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Heya! :)

1: My favorite fantasy creature would have to be Dragon's, something about those flying lizards gets me giddy when looking at them.

2: Many times actually, recently (and I mean a few months ago) I was working on some coursework and because I was distracted by it I never realized I was chewing on the tip of my pen lid until I accidentally swallowed a chunk of it.Not a nice thing to eat I tell you.

3: I'm not really too much of a fan of shows/movies from back there but I did like the tv movie for Of Mice and Men

14. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Would you be willing to be frozen and rocketed off to the nearest survivable Earth-like planet many many years later, to be re-awoken upon arrival, given the choice? (not 100% guaranteed to survive certain mechanical issues during travel)

15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Damn I like this question, it seems rather situational though in terms of how I'm currently living but as things are now, it would be a no as I really doubt I'd survive for long on the planet and I wouldn't be able to handle the loss of my anime and games e_e

16. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What is the most annoying animal in your opinion?

Have you ever drawn (on purpose) on clothing?

Have you broken any bones?

17. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    1: If it has to be an animal it would have to be a cat for me, always making noise at night or scratching me and stuff. If it can be anything? Wasps. I hate wasps.
    2: Yes, a lot. My school has a tradition that in people's final year they go around the school and get people to draw or sign their school shirts.
    3: Surprisingly no, I still find it weird to this day that despite the amount of stupid stuff I did as a child, and this includes failed parkour attempts and picking fights

18. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Would you eat the meat of cloned pigs?

19. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    How do I know I'm not already eating meat of cloned pigs?

I suppose this could go either way, depending on how they're cloned. Will the cloning process change something that makes them tasty or will they be exact replica's? If something changes, then depending how much of a difference it is and if they're exact clones then I probably wouldn't notice

20. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Coffee or tea or neither?

Favourite kind of headphones?

Opinion on fingerless gloves?(sue me and my strange questions)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.