1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question time with the Docture

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Getus, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The most impactful moment in my life? Joining LV actually, before i got introduced here I was dealing with depression but since joining here I haven't had those thoughts as much, while I still get them I find it far easier to recover than I did before.

My birthstone is a Blue Turquiose
    I don't really read magazines, but I'd like to read anything to do with gaming or science.
    Unfortunately I don't read any fanfics on here as I don't have the time to really get around to it :( Although the few I have taken a peek at have seemed interesting, so I know there's plenty waiting for me.
    Unsurprisingly it would be a Z-move for Darkrai. Based on his Burst Attack on Pokken, it would form a dark avatar around Darkrai that would crush the opponent between its claws doing medium level damage and putting them to sleep. I would call it Wailing Void.

I would use a Purple Lightsaber as this lightsaber has been found in two key figures in Star Wars, Mace Windu and Revan both individuals walked the line between Light and Dark and I believe I would try to walk the same line if I was in Star Wars.

Penguins are the classiest individuals in the wild, and I would love to see a Red and Blurple Penguin :)

WOO CONGRATS

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #221 Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Vigilance likes this.
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    On a scale of one to five hundred oranges bananas how much do you love bananas?

oh also opinion on sun x lillie?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you could get one of your favorite video game characters into Smash Bros., who would it be?

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    On average, do you enjoy Saturday or Sunday more?

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever eaten banana bread before? Did you like it? (Seriously, that stuff is addictive.)

:: Have you ever sat around a campfire before?

:: Have you ever gotten lost in a forest before? (I think there's a theme here...)

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    6 hundred banana's
    Meh, have no real opinion on it. Not a big fan of Lillie but I can see why they're shipped, the game kinda forces that.

Sunday, on Saturday I work but with Sunday it's just a pure relaxed day where I can do whatever I want.

Spyro the Dragon, nothing like seeing a small purple dragon smash the hell out of everyone else.

I don't think so, at least I can't remember trying it, but now you've given me the urge to try.

I have not, never even been camping before.

Yes, yes I have. Of course when I discovered an abandoned and torn up backpack and just ran until I found myself out of the forest.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    If you could time travel, but only for 420 seconds, where would you go and what would you want to see?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever been spelunking?

:: Do your dreams tend to be more normal, or more surreal?

:: Is the 'ph' silent? You know, as in 'phbanana'?

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    How would you describe the weather you're having this month in 5 words?

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Even though I would probably die, back to the moment the Big Bang took place. I'm rather interested in how much of a bang it was.

I can't do five, but I can do three. A hot bath.

I've never been spelunking to my knowledge, no.

I don't really remember my dreams, but the ones I do are mostly normal. Kinda just an alternate way my week could've gone.

Nah, the ph is loud. It's prounounced Puh-Ba-nan-a

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Wasn't the last RWBY Episode amazing?

Are you looking forward to Xenoblade 2?

12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    It was absolutely Yang-mazing

I am! Only a month to go!

13. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you celebrate American or Canadian Thanksgiving?

14. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Neither, I'm from the UK so we don't really have a thanksgiving. Christmas is all I need anyway xD

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

Do you have any Christmas decorations that are memorable to you?

16. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Building off of Bloom's Christmas question, what are some of your favorite Christmas songs? :)

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    No, that's definitely a lie. The 'ph' in 'phbanana' is definitely silent. And you call yourself a phbanana lord; what a joke.

:: Do you like giving other people your time?

:: What is the best gift you have ever received from someone?

:: What is the best gif you have ever received from someone?

18. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    The dinner, best meal of the year imo

One from my childhood, it was a chimney with a Santa on top and in the chimney there are rods with the dates of December on them, starting from the top you pull out a rod each day until, on Christmas Eve, Santa reaches the bottom of the chimney.

Silent Night, Last Christmas, Let it Snow and finally, the classic, Grandma got ran over by a reindeer
    As long as it's not being wasted on something stupid, I don't really mind. If someone needs me for something, whether it's my help or just for a listening ear I'll gladly do it.

Hm, my playstation 3 when I was younger. My parents got me it and finally I was able to join all my friends in our gaming adventures, instead of being stuck on the PS2.

You remember the disco star wars gif I posted in the discord about a week back? That one.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  19. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Eheheheh, you have good taste in Christmas songs (Especially that last one XD)

Have you ever built a snow fort? If so, how big was it, and how awesome was the snowball fight?

20. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Top quality songs my dude.

Nope, we don't get enough snow here for that and we don't have many snowball fights, usually they'd end up as ice fights which... I'm pretty sure is illegal. :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.