1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Questions for your resident Eagle Scout

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BraviaryScout, May 28, 2017.

1. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favourite kind of Pokéball?
    If you could have any superpower what would it be?

2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Quick balls. Very handy in catching a shiny or a Pokémon that likes to flee upon sight. I seem to use dusk balls often too.

Of course to fly and be acrobatic, but for fighting purposes, I’d pick self empowerment by absorbing hits/attacks and then using the energy to strengthen myself or redirect it at a foe with equal or double force.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Team Aqua or Team Magma?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Team Aqua. Cooler looking uniforms, probably very good at seafaring and I definitely wouldn't mind working for Archie.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    In your opinion, what is the worst fruit that a human could consume?

7. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Depends on the night. I've done a lot of stargazing if the sky is clear and you can see a lot more without light pollution. Even saw some shooting stars! I made sure to make wishes every time I see them!

Just be ready for the elements. If it's colder, then be sure to bring an extra layer...you can always take it off if necessary.

Durian. If you've smelled one, you'll know. People say it tastes way better than it smells, but I am not taking that chance!

Thanks for the questions!

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Do you prefer small plants or large plants?

9. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    I have a cactus in my house that goes by the window that I got during a trip to Barcelona. It sits in a little handmade pot and rarely ever needs to be watered. Had it for about a year now.

Prefer small plants.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Your opinion on cinnamon?

11. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    I love cinnamon stuff. Cinnamon rolls (the nemesis of my waistline) Cinnamon pretzels (another bane)

Too much cinnamon is also a bad thing, I can't stand spicy red hot cinnamon things as well as the scented candles. I find it rather overwhelming in that aspect.

12. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What do you think about diets?
    what is your favorite kind of candle scent?

13. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Do you prefer sit-ups or push-ups?

If you had to hike up one of the Pokémon mountains, which mountain would you choose?

14. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    I try to eat a balanced diet myself, but there's a big difference of what you can eat versus IF you can afford to eat. Healthy food isn't cheap and what is isn't usually that tasty/appetizing.

So I'll go ahead and admit that I've made some rather unhealthy choices recently simply because they were cheaper options. And I've paid for it...my blood cholesterol has increased and I'm just shy of 200 pounds. One thing I would personally like to do is to reduce the amount of starch and carbohydrates from stuff like potatoes, bread and pastries.

I think some diets will pay off and others are simply fads. I would probably consult a nutritionist before attempting anything.

Probably a lavender one. I love its crisp freshness.

Sit-ups. I've always sneezed after getting out of push-up position. Not sure why.

Either Mount Chimney in Hoenn or Mount Hokulani in Alola. Both are actually based on active volcanoes (although Hokulani is dormant) and I've always wanted to see an eruption from a shield type volcano.

Thanks guys! :)

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  15. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,385.6
    Hey, a fellow eagle scout!

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Is there anything in particular you want for the next Pokémon games?

Favorite genre of music?

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  17. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Ooooh! A fellow member of the Eagle Scout brotherhood! Sweetness!

That's a good question. Probably something stupid that would get me in trouble.

Since we're on klondike bars, I happened to be eating one at an ice cream truck when I was 11. As soon as I bit into the chocolate, the force seemed to magically rip the majority of it out and it shot in the air, landing right in another kid's shirt. He wouldn't stop crying, even when I tried to help him clean up and say it was an accident. The truck driver did offer me one for free though, so that was a nice gesture.

I'd like to see more culture ingrained within the game based off the region. Unova began to start the trend and it really took off a lot more with Kalos and Alola. Wherever the Gen VIII games are set, I hope to have a lot of the dialect, customs and traditions based off its real life counterpart.

Game music. Gets the blood pumping and has such a wide variety that there's something for everyone!

Alola! It's the only one I've ever been to the real life counterpart of. Used to go to Hawaii once every summer while I was in school and I've really loved the islands' laid back lifestyle and its tourist destination image. Lots of amazing beaches, shopping areas, food is outta this world and the people are among the friendliest I've ever met. This is coming from someone who grew up in the Midwest and experienced the (midwestern polite)

Thanks for the questions

Wizard likes this.
  18. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you think that there is too many Pokémon?

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  20. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    One of the things that keeps me coming back to Pokémon as a franchise is the designs and species that keep on coming out. It really gives a big reminder that specific kingdoms and species have variants that are all differing in behavior, diet and numerous other things. I think they're embracing that type of change even as many of us scoff at the ridiculousness of some designs and even "knockoffs" of previous ones.

Is there a lot of Pokémon? Yes. Am I happy with the amount? Yes. Would I like to see more? Yes.

Probably a scorpion. Aside from eagles, scorpions are another one of my favorite animals since its symbolism isn't just venom and malice. Scorpions are normally defensive fighters and they are surprisingly protective of one another and even other species if they're hurt.

Plus they look savage af

Laserdragon14 likes this.