1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Questions for your resident Eagle Scout

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BraviaryScout, May 28, 2017.

1. dragonfire53511

dragonfire53511 Dragon Tamer

Inkay
    (Inkay)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽554.9
    I started with Red myself; A have played every generation since; Teamwise I usually build new every game even if transfer my older one over Pokémon Sun I have

My current team -

Betty the Snorlax
    Queen Gambit the Decidueye
    Sandman the Butterfree
    Chyna the Mudsdale
    Muk
    Kommo-o

2. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Which is your favourite eeveelution?

Do you prefer the Alolan Raichu or the normal Raichu? Shiny or non-shiny?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's something you haven't done (or haven't been able to do), but you really want to do or try?

:: Do you like inspiring others (if you inspire them at all)?

:: Is a bird in the hand really worth two in the bush? Why or why not?

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Woo! Finally back where I can properly address the questions on a device not named my iPhone! Sorry for taking so long to reply.

I'm gonna have to go with Glaceon. Ever since it was available in the whatever regional Pokédex, I've gotten one on my team. It's just an incredible special attacker and defender and ice type attacks are always handy.

It's the best looking eeveelution IMO

Alolan. Think it's really neat how they integrated the psychic typing to create a unique Pokémon of its own off a very popular choice. It's too bad it can't learn Surf.

Raichu is also a Pokémon I would actually prefer the standard coloration. The shiny Alolan looks like a possessed teddy bear.

Get laid...I've always wanted to try paragliding or parasailing. Heights usually don't bother me that much, so I don't think that will be an issue. Expensive stuff though.

YES! Absolutely! Please...if anyone who reads my work and gets inspired by it, I'd love to know! If I can make someone's day and get the gears of creativity turning for someone else, then hell yeah.

I'm an ambitious person. I'll always seek to improve myself wherever possible. Sometimes that means taking chances and gambits. Do they pay off for me? Sometimes they do...sometimes they don't. Normally, I'm also quite cautious and will end up analyzing from every possible angle before acting/or reacting.

Thanks for asking all these guys! Love y'all :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Here we go boi.

What's your favorite anime?

What's your favorite anime opening?

(Optional) What's your favorite anime ending?

6. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Are you enjoying your new user upgrade? :D

If you could pick a super power, but it was only allowed to be good related, what super power would you pick?

How high is your spice tolerance? Do you prefer spicy or sweet food?

7. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    You know, I don't watch anime nowadays. The last full series (if you can call it that) I watched was the thirteen episodes of The Devil is a Part-Timer!

See the answer above :P

Upgrade? Am I VIP? :D

I'd probably pick something related to reflexes and agility. This way I can use different martial arts in conjunction. Being a supersoldier sounds nice too :P

I really like spicy food. Sadly, my tolerance is very low.

That being said, I'm more likely to go after something sweet over something spicy.

Wings likes this.
  8. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Oh nuuuuu my phone made a typo! I meant a food related super power! For some reason my phone always autocorrects food to good T_T

And by upgrade, I meant your new title! Sun X Lillie Shipmaster!

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one video game you've always wanted to try, but never got around to playing it?

10. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    How many genders are there?

11. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Food related? Oh well, my answer is slightly changed. I'd have such a high metabolism so that I could eat anything I want without getting fat or tired of it. Downside to something like that means I'd have to constantly eat tho...

And yes. I feel I should be the self proclaimed captain of the Sun X Lillie ship. Those two are way too adorable together!

Destiny. My brother says it's an absolute blast and I figure by the time I do pick it up, the second one will be already out and he'll have a head start.

There's male, female Pokémon and the genderless XD

Thanks for asking guys. :)

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What has been the most physical demanding task that you can recall doing?

13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Are you a part of the eagle scouts? What made you join?

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Can you dance?

:: How easy is it for you to smile?

:: How many times have you learned new words by stepping on LEGO bricks?

15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Have you ever read webcomics? What was your fave?

16. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    I had to do back to back full flights yesterday stacking and dropping off over 200 pieces of luggage each. Some of those had heavy crates weighing about 75 lbs.

Yup, I'm an Eagle. Became one in 2012. And the rank isn't something you "join"...rather earn. It's not an easy path and less than 4% of the boys who enroll in Boy Scouts end up becoming Eagles. I just made it a goal of mine so that I could say I am one of that elite 4% who persevered through it and climbed the mountain to the top.

As of right now, I'm the only one in my extended family who's an Eagle Scout.

Yes, but chances are, I'll completely embarrass myself in public.

Depends on the mood I'm in, but generally it's not that difficult.

I learned just about every curse word in the book from stepping on LEGOs. Too many to count. Eventually I wised up by setting all of them in designated spots.

I actually rarely read webcomics, but the last one I read was Halo related. It's a non-canon story called A Fistfull of Arrows by Leviathan.

Thanks for all the questions guys! :)

17. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    When's the last time you laughed? (hopefully not too long ago!)

What's your favorite style of clothing?

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What's the biggest thing that has ever surprised you personally?

:: Do you drink fruit juice often or no?

:: Why do people forget that a cucumber is a fruit?

19. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    This morning. I always make sure to laugh often.

You'll probably see me wearing jeans and a T-shirt during my off days. Summertime I'll break out more athletic apparel like Nike shirts and shorts.

Back when I was a kid, the biggest surprise was the fact that I was going to be a big brother. My parents always talked about having only one child and it was definitely out of the blue when I was told the news.

I'll usually have either orange or apple juice. Guava (my other favorite fruit juice) can be expensive and the former two are cheaper than soda. (I don't like soda because of its carbonation....coming from someone who drinks beer :P)

Probably because people often associate fruits as something sweet. Cucumbers are like celery with little nutritional value and they taste just like water...I don't like cucumbers either, so I'd rather just drink water straight up.

Thanks for asking guys :)

20. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What was the cutest thing you've seen today?