1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

[QUIZ + POLL] Which Dere Are You?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pixel, Feb 7, 2016.

Tags:
?

Well, which one are you?

1. Tsundere

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Yandere

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Kuudere

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Kamidere

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Deredere

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  6. Dandere

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    The deres are a common trope in animes, and there are a lot of them. But which one are you?

Take the quiz at this link to find out, and comment below! Share the picture that comes up too, it'll save you having to describe it!

(I'll update the poll if yours isn't there, because I don't know all the deres)

For anyone who's interested, I'm a Tsundere!

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I took it once and got Yandere, which I know I'm not so I did it again and got DereDere!

Pixel likes this.
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm a deredere! :D
    [​IMG]
    I guess I really am cute and innocent :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  4. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    [​IMG]
    I wasn't sure what to expect to get from this test haha, but I can definitely be happy with this result. I tend to try stay super cheery so I guess this is accurate! Though I don't know about that sweet part, a more accurate source would be to ask someone who knows me and let them decide haha. Maybe that's why I asked the test...

I'm ready for my anime debut heck yes

Pixel likes this.
  5. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    Wow. Lots of derederes here!
    [​IMG]

This be rigged

Pixel likes this.
  6. Nauris

Nauris The King of Konchus

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I did this twice and I got

[​IMG] & [​IMG]

Pixel likes this.
  7. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    It seems there are a lot DereDeres, I swear this is rigged.
    [​IMG]

Pixel likes this.
  8. PROJECT: Glaceon

PROJECT: Glaceon PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.0
    Too many of these questions assume I have a crush, or am capable of getting a crush on someone.

Although the result I got fit pretty well
    [​IMG]

Pixel and Derahex like this.
  9. Derahex

PokéPoints:
    ₽108.3
    Deredere??? This quiz gave me an answer that is completely false. It thrust me into a category instead of taking all my answers into account.

And I don't often watch anime so all the examples are worthless to me.

Pixel likes this.
  10. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    [​IMG]

I am a bitter person.

Pixel likes this.
  11. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    [​IMG]
    I'm a DereDere, which seems to fit the general mold of LV. Says a lot about a forum if a lot of people are straight up nice.

Pixel likes this.
  12. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Well... I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting this result lol.
    [​IMG]

Though I've always thought Yuno was pretty cool, so I'm fine with this. Also makes me wanna watch Mirai Nikki more than I already do.

Pixel likes this.
  13. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I did this twice and both times got something I disagree strongly with.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I'm like the opposite of tsundere, I try to be as friendly as I can until I get to know somebody, then I enjoy trading insults and jabs with the people I am comfortable with. I also have no leaning towards agreeing with others just to be liked, in fact I'll question those I respect even more harshly because I don't want them going around believing something if it's wrong.

I also am aromantic, at least I think I am since I've never felt attraction towards anyone at all, so most of these questions I had to answer with things I wouldn't actually do. I'd never accept a date because I don't want to lead people on when I'm not interested in anyone and I'd never ask someone since I'm not interested in anyone. This whole quiz needed an "I don't have a crush" option.

Also the statement "you are a undere" is grammatically incorrect, use an "an" gosh

PROJECT: Glaceon and Pixel like this.
  14. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I don't know what any of those Japanese words mean, and I kinda regret taking the quiz. None of the answers felt like anything I would do, and my result felt off-the-wall wrong.

Apparently I'm violent and menacing under a sweet exterior. If anything I'm reverse that and then crank each side down by 50% (somewhat rough on the outside, dedicated and attentive when you look just a little bit deeper). I've had one violent confrontation in my life (and it was with a brick wall (my knuckles were scabbed for weeks), never with a living thing). To summarize: I handle affection and attraction like a responsible adult.

You want to know what I am? I am a perpetually calm, decently virile, and noticeably self-aware man who is neither too shy to speak nor so volatile I would ever harm or threaten to harm anyone at all under any circumstance barring the most extreme life-defending conditions. The only romance-related thing that will make me cry is the actual death of my significant other, not rejection or whatever else makes these people break down.

Do you want to compare my love life to a fictional character? How about 90s-2000s Bruce Wayne (Comics or Cartoon mostly). I don't get flustered over any kind of attention or rejection of attention (so what if Pam chose Harvey? I'd be right back on my feet too), I take romantic gestures (sending or receiving) in stride, I respond to unexpected drama with calm and tempered responses, and although I don't spend an undue amount of time seeking romance, I do enjoy it, and I do have my recurring Selina and Diana and Talia (hopefully I don't get surprised with a Damian soon).

Pixel likes this.
  15. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Even though I already know I'm actually a Dandere, I took the test anyways and it decided I'm not.

[​IMG]

Maybe it has something to do with me being super relaxed about everything as soon as I sort of get to know someone =w=

16. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Did it again to see if it changed, here you go.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.