1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Quote of the day

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by U44151, Apr 17, 2018.

1. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    stumble upon an inspirational quote?something you think that'll keep you going for the day or simply food for thought while showering?share it here!
    I'll start with one
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office"
    -Aesop

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    "WAH"
    - Waluigi

"When I was a lad I was a lad every morning I was a lad! So I'm roughly the SIZE OF A lad!"
    - Gaston

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    "When life gives you lemons, make it look like it is a lemon or read a book about lemons. Ahh, nevermind."
    -Remnant (Venusaur) and Spirit (Warturtle), two Kantonian starters.