1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

RacingLureShipping

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by warriorseadra, Dec 7, 2017.

1. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Calem X Lana or Calna

How do you picture the development of this romance?? Can you even imagine how it would start?? With that said, do you even think it’s possible?? I want to know what you think.

<(^-^<)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    No, I don't think it is possible. Calem is a blank slate that can have any personality you want him to. Sun is the same, and is in Alola, so why ship Lana with Calem? Wouldn't it just be easier to ship her with Sun? I am desperately looking for a good Lana ship that isn't with Ash, but I don't get this one. Nice Kirby though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'm not sure on how it would start. Considering they're from two different generations on regions based on opposite ends of the world...I don't really think it's possible, but I've seen some strange shippings out there that make even less sense. I have to agree with @FireSpartan5 on why not just pair her with Sun?

Personally I think you're the ship's biggest benefactor, so write it how you see fit. A suggestion I would float on how the romance would start is that maybe Calem hangs out in Brooklet Hill to fish and the two start talking to get to know one another.

Personally I'd rather ship Calem with Serena. The games came pretty darn close to actually making it happen too

4. warriorseadra

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Write how I see fit... Hehe, funny you should mention that (^^); It was a completely unexpeced development.
    I want to know how others see it ;)

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I have no idea how to make this one start let alone work. It does sound like a nice idea, kind of a joining of two different worlds, but it could go so many ways that the thought of it makes my head hurt.

6. warriorseadra

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    That’s what makes it fun!

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Yeah, it does seem like it could be a fun ship just because of how crazy the whole idea is. In my opinion, any ship is a good ship if you can both explain and justify it. Being possible is up for debate.

8. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    owo like everyone else has already said, idk how this would work out !! idk though. maybe if it was justified it could be good?
    but to digress a little, if you follow their manga personalities (with calem being x) then i don’t know if i like the ship ;w;

9. warriorseadra

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Well, the first story I envision involves Kalos being destroyed by the ultimate weapon. This involves a traumatized Calem and his mom moving around the world to different regions until finally settling in Alola. Stuff happens, he saves Nebby on the bridge, goes on an adventure, aether paradise, etc etc, happy ever after.

The second, somewhat in progress, story is a bit more original. A broad sketch goes: Kalos, Hoopa’s ring, ultra wormhole, Alola. Homeless Calem finds a broken lure and tries to catch lunch.