1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rage quitting discussed!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vigilance, Jan 4, 2018.

1. GamerDude1124

PokéPoints:
    ₽319.0
    I have never rage quit.............
    lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    I was on the receiving end of a rage quit yesterday. We had won round 1 but lost round 2 in a competitive match in Overwatch. We select out characters for the third round and two of our team had ragequit.... naturally we lost the third round and therefore the match.

It can be really frustrating to deal with for the remaining players but it's funny when you do it to someone

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I don't really rage quit at all. Instead, I just give frustraded grunts or uncontrollably laugh. It's actually kind of wierd.

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    In Super Mystery Dungeon I rage quit as I was failing to understand how to play it properly. The missions were much different than the previous games' missions. I went after the Salamance mission super early without Sylveon and ended up deleting the file in rage. Almost a year later I went back and managed to beat the game. :')

5. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Guilty as charged, whoops. Never during competitive play, though. I just tend to quit when i'm put on a team that isn't cooperating well or when the enemy targets me all match / mission long for whatever reason. Nothing annoys me more than nearly winning a match or completing a mission only to have some silly dude on my team jeopardise our tactics and cause us to lose what should've been an easy win.

6. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I rage, but I very rarely quit. Usually I just scream at the screen and mumble under my breath how my teammates are incompetent idiots. I only stay in the match, even if I'm gonna lose, for the EXP. Also, quitting too many times will result in a penalty, so I don't wanna start any bad habits.

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I rage quit on a game called Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell since the first level was so hard and I couldn't figure out how to beat it. Now I want to go back and play it again, but the console that it is on doesn't work anymore. :-:

8. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Honestly, I almost never rage during games. I'm a pretty chill person, and mostly I don't really let things get to me. There's probably a couple instances where I've gotten mad, but that's usually because I lose my save file or something, not actually something that happens in-game.

9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I don't usually ragequit. Unless something is both repetitive and difficult. I've quit before on Showdown and in other similar instances when I knew for sure I was going to lose and didn't want to waste time.