1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Scarlet/Violet Raid Battle Nights

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by BZRich64, Nov 8, 2022.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are almost here, and with them a new level of multiplayer and interactivity that's been practically unseen at this point in Pokémon's history! Thus I thought that it would be fitting to set up events so that we can play together in groups to do some adventuring and raid battles. The exact rules of these events will be figured out as we learn more details about the specifics behind how the game's multiplayer functions but for now I just want to get an idea of how many people will be interested and what times to set up the events (note that you're also free to set up your own raids and adventures with members here or on the Discord whenever you want, this is just to have some regularly scheduled events for people to join).

So please reply here with the following information:
    • Your planned in-game name.
    • What version you will be playing.
    • Whether you're interested in Tera Raid Battles, adventuring or both.
    • What times (including time zone) and days you think that you'll be available.
    • Optional: any suggestions you might have on how to run the events smoothly (ie not allowing new Pokémon/forms that haven't been officially revealed so as to avoid spoiling people who haven't seen them yet)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Ingame name will be either DuoM2 or DzNutsKong, playing Violet, and I'll be interested in Raid Battles. Time zone will be EST and I'm available almost every time of any day except for Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday.

3. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    • Name: Jeydis
    • Version: Scarlet
    • Group activities?: Both! I will probably solo often but in the evenings I would be happy to meet up with folks in game.
    • I finish work at 5:30pm EST and take some time for personal gaming between then at about 8 or 9pm so the time between will be Pokémon time for the near future :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    In-Game Name: Brady (probably, I'll edit this post if I decide to go with a different name for once)

Version: Scarlet

Activities: Both, though I'll likely be soloing most of my adventure.

Available Times: My work schedule is extremely variable, but I should be available all day on whichever days I have off and between 8pm-11pm PST on the days I work.