1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal Randomized Platinum Playthrough

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Shadria, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Taking a day or two off from her journey to relax from the ghostly encounter, Selene emerged from the Underground. Still lacking a Firestone, but a Leafstone and a Armor Fossil would do for now. "Heh..I'm becoming quite the Fossil Collector.." She mused over her Helix, Claw, and Armor fossils. "How many am I going to get before I get all the badges??" As she headed back into the city, word hit Selene that the owner of the bike shop had gone missing, after entering a unusual building in the back of the city limits.
    "Who wants to bet its those Team Galactic creeps..?" Maxine nodded, tiny fists clenching. Breaking through the plants blocking entry, Selene entered the odd building. Upon entering, a grunt grabbed her arm. "Hey, don't worry. It is I, hah, isn't this a good disguise?" It took a moment, but the cold stare alerted her that it was the strange PI, Looker. "I've heard how your journey has gone so far from passersby, and can agree that you have talent. I must warn you, things are getting dangerous. Be careful, the place is trapped.. but it seems that the grunts are not the smartest. ..There must be tells to show which are real stairs and which are fake.." He let go and watched as she studied the stairs and made her way.
    Navigating through the building, Selene made it to the top. "What are you doing with our Pokémon?!" She raced up upon hearing the missing Bike Owner yelling at a mysterious woman. She eyed Selene as she entered the room. "You..I heard about you, taking down Mars. Let me guess, you want to save the Pokémon..? Very well, I, Jupiter, will dispose of you." The Galactic Admin released her Zangoose, who fell for Astraeus's Attract and quickly fainted to Karate Chop. Belmont was sent out as Jupiter brought forth her Houndoom. Belmont did do a good amount of damage, however a strong Silver Wind took him down. "Belmont! You did great, take a rest.." Chrysalis came out, a new look of determination in her eyes..but Silver Wind was too much for her as well. "...I..I'm sorry.." Selene looked down, sending out Maxine. 'Two Pokémon fainted in a row..is..is it my fault..?' Maxine fought hard, but fell to Silver Wind as well. "M..Maxine..!" Selene fought back tears as she sent out Astraeus. Astra noticed her distress, and managed to take down Houndoom with a happy wail of "Waaaaiii!". Jupiter glared, holding her pokeballs. "Hmph..it doesn't matter anyways, our research here is over. Take your stupid Pokémon back.." She alerted the Galactic members to take research papers and leave, then uttered a 'final warning' about meddling with Team Galactic and left. The man ran over, a Clefairy and Buneary jumping into his arms. "Thank you so much for helping me..Here, I know! Come over to the bike shop, I have to properly thank you." Selene smiled, nodding and leaving the building with the man.
    On her way to the building, someone walked up to her. "Oh..its you again. I..I was looking for you. I have..something really nice." Cynthia smiled, holding a large glass case of some sort. "Ah..but...you have too many Pokémon. This is a Pokémon Egg, and can not be sent to the PC so easily.. Even if for a moment, one of your Pokémon will have to go." Selene frowned, but went to the Center. "Oh boy.." She looked at her team, unsure. "One of you will have to go to the PC, alongside Aenon..Even if it's just for a while.." They stared at one another, several frowning at the thought of leaving one another.. "Bel.." Maxine stepped forward, tugging Selene's leg. "M..Maxine..? You'll go...?" She teared up, hugging the Bellossom. "B..but you're my starter, trainers a..aren't supposed to let their starters go.." Maxine smiled at her, tearing up slightly. With a final nod of understanding, Maxine was sent to..wherever Pokémon in the PC go to. "G..goodbye, spoiled friend.."
    Going back, Selene accepted the Egg, holding the glass case. "I'm sure you'll raise it with..great care.." Cynthia smiled, leaving the City limits. Wiping her eyes, Selene entered the bike shop. The owner waved her over, and insisted that she take a new bike..for free! "T..Thank you.." He smiled, thanking her again for saving his Clefairy. Exhausted, Selene went to the Center, rubbing and polishing the shell of her new Egg.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 21, Female
    Ground
    Relaxed, Good Perserverance
    Rough Skin
    Bubblebeam (Rock), Morning Sun (Ice), Magical Leaf (Grass),Rock Slide (Ground)
    "Keeps to herself, not fond of her trainer yet. Not very open to even her team mates. She has a lot of determination in fights."

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 22, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power
    Stomp (Flying), Dragon Rush (Ice), Body Slam (Rock), Cut (Fire)
    "Ariana is hard-headed (literally), but is learning to work with the rest of the team. She's doing her best to be Chrysalis's role model."

Astraeus

[​IMG]
    Level 22, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter
    Crush Grip (Water), Karate Chop (Poison), Vital Throw (Ice), Attract (Water)
    "Very friendly, has a massive amount of strength that he is learning to control. His new boost in growth is something he struggles with, missing the days he would rest in Selene's arms."

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 21, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent
    Octazooka (Ground), False Swipe (Dark), Chatter (Fire), Aurora Beam (Water)
    "He's growing from a timid child to a young fighter. Belmont trains as often as possible, but prefers to fight to protect his team and trainer."

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 22, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    Water Pulse (Dark), Thunder (Steel), Magical Leaf (Grass), Defend Order (Ice)
    "Ariel is a sweetheart, still loving Maxine despite no longer being the male Eevee she knew. She loves to cuddle up with Selene at night and keep her warm as it's much colder than usual in Sinnoh."

Egg
    [​IMG]

Box:
    Aenon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Selene sat in bed, staring at the ground. "Belmont, do you think setting Maxine into the PC to relax with Aenon was the best idea..?" The Riolu looked up, resting his head onto her thigh. "Rio.." She sighed, petting his ears before getting up. "We'll have to adjust, but..Maxine agreed to go, it was her decision." Grabbing her bag and egg case, Selene carried on for the unexplored land beyond Eterna City.
    Placing the case into the basket of her bike, Selene rode down the Cycling Path. Leaving the Path, she got lost and ended up back in Oreburgh. "Hm..oh yeah, that museum had a Fossil Guy. He might like my collection now." Talking to the scientist revealed that he had found a way to revive them. Happily she handed him her fossils, tired of carrying around all the rocks. Helix was revived into a Wormadam, named Lillian. Claw Fossil was brought back as a Bagon, named Lance. Armor Fossil became a Staraptor, named Becky. Selene thanked the man, and decided to call it a night in Oreburgh once more.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 22, Female
    Ground
    Quick Claw
    Rough Skin
    "Keeps to herself, not fond of her trainer yet. Not very open to even her team mates. She has a lot of determination in fights."

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power
    "Ariana is hard-headed (literally), but is learning to work with the rest of the team. She's doing her best to be Chrysalis's role model."

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter
    Crush Grip (Water), Karate Chop (Poison), Rock Smash (Dark), Attract (Water)
    "Very friendly, has a massive amount of strength that he is learning to control. His new boost in growth is something he struggles with, missing the days he would rest in Selene's arms."

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent
    "He's growing from a timid child to a young fighter. Belmont trains as often as possible, but prefers to fight to protect his team and trainer."

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    "Ariel is a sweetheart, still loving Maxine despite no longer being the male Eevee she knew. She loves to cuddle up with Selene at night and keep her warm as it's much colder than usual in Sinnoh."

Egg
    [​IMG]

Box:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Took a few days off of this game to mess with a game I've left alone for months, but I'm back)
    Selene spent some time in the Underground, still barren of Firestones. Ariel did not mind, and nuzzled her trainer's leg as they continued to the mountain, Mt. Cornet. As she approached, Lucas walked over. "..Hey, how's your Pokédex coming along...?" Selene shrugged, honestly unsure how it would be, due to the randomness of the wild. "..Anyways, I'm trying out some new things, and I want you to guess a hand.." He smiled as Selene pointed at his left hand with a granola bar in her mouth. "Good choice, this is the VS Seeker." Lucas put the device in her hands, then messed with her Poketch, downloading the Dowsing Machine app. After a moment of stuttering on how to use it, holding Selene's hand for a bit too long, Lucas gave up with a quick "You should try it yourself." and left with his face red in embarrassment.
    Entering Mt. Cornet, Selene was surprised to see the Rude Mystery Man, Cyrus. This time, instead of talking to inanimate objects, he spoke to her. "According to a theory, Mt. Cornet is where Sinnoh all began.." He seemed to ignore her once more, staring at the stalactites above them. "...In a newly created world..one where only time and space expanded..there was no strife..there should have been no strife.." Selene stared, watching his stare steel over, his fist clenching tightly. She was too afraid to speak up, watching and listening to the man who seemed to have lost his mind. "But..what became of that world?" He turned, as if expecting her to have a answer to such a question. "Because the spirit of humanity was...is..weak, incomplete, so to say.. strife has spread out..throughout the land.." He took a step forward, to her growing fear. "This world is being RUINED by it, the strife of humanity..it's simply deplorable.." Selene gulped and stepped aside on her own as Cyrus passed her.
    "..W..what a weirdo, I'm getting some serious creep factors from him.." Ariana stared at Selene, and nodded in agreement. "Laaarr.." They kept on, finding the exit easily after Cyrus's spiel on the downfall of the world. Selene shielded her eyes as they exited, sun setting brightly. "..Hearthome City, home of the Contest Hall mom loves to compete in.." Selene smiled, arriving to the biggest city she's ever been in. As night fell, Selene reached the Center for a long night's rest.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Female
    Ground
    Quick Claw
    Rough Skin

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy

Egg
    [​IMG]

Box:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Selene went out to visit the Contest Hall, honestly not so surprised to see her mom there with her beloved Ninetales. "Hi mom." She smiled as her mom gave her a warm hug. "Sweetie, I'm so happy to see that you made it here!" Mother smiled, looking at Belmont, who was clinging to Selene's leg. "You seem to be doing great as a trainer, but what of contests?" Selene shrugged. "Perhaps, I..won't be as a good as you..but I don't mind trying it out.." Mom stroked her head, small smile visible. "Don't say that, you have the blood of a master coordinator. You'll be great..and with that.." She gifted Selene a dress, perfect for her contest debut. "..T..Thanks mom..!" Selene grinned, waving as her mother left.
    Curious as to how a Contest truly worked, Selene entered a Cool Contest with Ariana. It was a difficult run, but Ariana won 1st place in the end. "We did it, we actually won a contest like Mom!" Selene cheered, hugging Ariana's head. "Iooon~!" The Steel type smiled as a Normal Rank Cool Ribbon was added to Selene's bag.
    While in the Hall, Selene encountered the missing gym leader, Fantania, who told her she would be open for battles in the morning.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Female
    Ground
    Quick Claw
    Rough Skin

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy

Egg
    [​IMG]

Box:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Just going to inform you guys that my updates to Platinum may be far and few between now due to personal issues. I hope to be able to continue with the story at some point, I apologize.

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Selene entered the Gym, surprised on how much of a maze it was. "Flashlights..?? Are they really necessary?" She paused, seeing how dark it was. "Oh..they are..." The young trainer timidly went in, turning her light on. With little issue, she made it to Fantania. "Ohohohoho~!!" The gymleader laughed, more than likely staring at Selene's lack of makeup and dirty clothes. "Deary, its magnificent to see that you..finally arrived. How long has it been..2...3..6 days since our last encounter?" Selene sighed, unsure how to respond beyond a silent glare. "Since my arrival to the Region, I've always been trying to do new things. You..how do the children here say..only live once?" Fantania giggled, lightly pursing her lips in bemusement of Selene's sour composure. "The Contests here, they're wonderful, beautiful.. I told myself, I must excel!" Fantania lifted her dress slightly, revealing one massive 6 inch stiletto. "HOW THE HECK ARE YOU STANDING, LADY??" Selene couldn't help but blurt out, to Fantania's annoyance. "I dress this way for the Contests, always expecting a performance.." She seethed through her teeth, eyeing the trainer again. "I also love Pokémon, and study them. So, I became a Gym Leader. You might have won a few Gyms already, but don't think that you're so special. I will..as the youth say..mop the floor with your body!" All signs of kindness was gone from Fantania as Selene had, one way or another, ruined her day.
    Fantania sent out her Hippopotas, with Belmont taking the lead. "Riolu!" He stared, fired up. "Oh wow, Belmont, I haven't seen this energy in a while. You're ready to take them on, aren't you?" However that fire went out quickly as Hippopotas's Meteor Mash took out Belmont in one hit. "I'm so sorry.." Chrysalis came next, mouth open wide in a smile. She went for Magical Leaf while Hippopotas started raising her Defense with Defend Order. "Geeze, isn't she enough of a tank?!" Fantania smirked at Selene without a word. "I have you right where I want you!" She grinned devilishly while Hippopotas used Mean Look. "Chrysalis, I think we have this...OH NO!" Selene frowned, seeing the Hippopotas using Water Gun (It did average damage), and getting a Super Potion next turn. Chrysalis nearly took Hippopotas down, but fainted so close to the end. "You did great, I'm proud of you.." Astraeus came next, however the gym was...luckily..big enough for the whale. He was nearly knocked out in 3 hits thanks to Meteor Mash, but took the Hippo out with Karate Chop. A Elekid came next, smirking at the water type. "This..doesn't look so good.." Astraeus refused to return, however..and went down in 2 hits. "..Astraeus....You ..you did great. Thank you.." Ariana ran out, pawing the ground with a glare. She attempted to take Elekid down with a Body Slam, but Fantania wasn't having it and used Super Potion. Ariana took Elekid down with a Dragon Rush/Body Slam combo, roaring as a Sunflora was sent out as the Gymleader's last Pokémon. "I won't surrender, we'll never give up.." She glared at Selene and her remaining team mates. Ariana sliced Sunflora down with a few Cuts, tanking several Double Edges easily. "It looks like you have no choice!" Fantania pouted, tossing the Gymbadge and TM at her. "I suppose..you are kind of strong. Take the Relic Badge, which will let you use Defog outside of battle, and TM Frustration. It equally matches my own anger right now. so be gone before I decide to take off my gloves.." Selene backed off and left, not wanting to know what would happen at that.
    Selene went for the Center, healing up and getting a room for the night. She was ready to get the heck out of the city to avoid Fantania's wrath.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Female
    Ground
    Quick Claw
    Rough Skin
    "Has opened up a bit, revealling a happy child underneath the thick skin she had built up in the wild. She loves fighting, enjoying a good spar."

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 25, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power

Poison Powder (Ice), Dragon Rush (Ice), Body Slam (Rock), Cut (Fire)
    "Ariana is hard-headed (literally), but cares for her team. She has become Selene's rock and always has her trainer's back."

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 25, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    "Ariel is a sweetheart, loves to cuddle up with Selene at night and keep her warm as it's much colder than usual in Sinnoh. She likes to go Underground with Selene, in effort of finding a Firestone."

Egg
    [​IMG]

Box:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Selene headed out, staring at a billboard by the contest hall. 'Top Coordinator 5 Years and Counting' the poster bragged, a image of her mother and their beloved Ninetales upfront and center. The trainer smiled, spotting herself in the stands cheering mom on, father beside her with his lab assistant- Rotom. "Eeey now, isn't that a beaut'? What a prett' Ninetalles." A woman approached, staring at the poster as well. "I'em sorry if I was a-intrudin' but I saw that a..yous are..a the top coordinator's daughter." Selene paused, staring while taking in the lady's thick country accent. "Ah..um..yes, I am..." The lady smiled, shaking her hand. "I'em Bebe, and although my accent maay cause some people to th'nk that I'em a country bumpkin...I adminstrate the PC!" The two went to Bebe's house, enjoying a cup of coffee and some donuts. "Thank ya for not..ya kno', laughin' at me for my speech.. As a gif', why not take this..Bibarrel?" Selene shrugged, accepting the normal type. "Heh..why don't I name you Bebe too?" The technician smiled at the homage to herself, waving as Selene left.
    Selene was unsure on taking Bebe along and ultimately placed her in the PC to focus on the egg, as it had been moving a lot lately. "You're just soo ready to come out and see me, huh..?" She smiled, polishing the shell and keeping it warm. She headed on, beyond Hearthome and into..Juni. "Ah, hey there! Aren't you slow, I've been waiting for you..for days!" He smirked, but seemed a bit worried. "Lets see how you're doing. Right here, right now. I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!"
    Juni released his first Pokémon, Omastar. "..I take it you found several fossils too..?" Selene noticed as she sent out Belmont. The Riolu used Octazooka, but fell in one hit. "A..Agh..B..Belmont..!" Selene frowned, sending out Chrysalis next. Omastar didn't seem fazed and used Bug Buzz, nearly taking out Chrysalis in one hit. The Trapinch used Magical Leaf, a Critical Hit, but Omastar got back up. Omastar took Chrysalis out with another Bug Buzz. "..N..no..no no no.." Ariel came next, preparing to pounce. Omastar slashed Ariel, nearly taking HER out as well..but finally went down to Ariel's Magical Leaf. Dugtrio came next, all three sets of eyes glaring at her. They somehow did a Mega Kick, knocking Ariel out. Ariana was sent out, tanking another Mega Kick and knocking out Dugtrio in one hit with Dragon Rush. Juni sent out his Munchlax next, who yawned. Munchlax attempted Kinesis, but failed and fell to Ariana's Body Slam. His last Pokémon was sent out, a Poliwhirl. "Ariana, we can do this, it's almost over..!" Ariana forgot her typings and used Cut at first, but after taking a attack from Poliwhirl, finished the water type over with Body Slam.
    "..You're getting pretty good at this, way to go.." Juni smiled, then taunted that he was gonna get stronger the next time they meet. "I'll see you at Solceon Town!" He grinned, running off. "..Ugh..that..that was tough.." Selene headed back for the Center, exhausted and rather unsure of herself.

Team:
    Chrysalis
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Female
    Ground
    Quick Claw
    Rough Skin
    "Has opened up a bit, revealling a happy child underneath the thick skin she had built up in the wild. She loves fighting, enjoying a good spar."

Ariana
    [​IMG]
    Level 26, Female
    Steel/Rock
    Macho Brace
    Calm, Proud of its Power
    Solar Power
    Poison Powder (Ice), Dragon Rush (Ice), Body Slam (Rock), Cut (Fire)
    "Ariana is hard-headed (literally), but cares for her team. She has become Selene's rock and always has her trainer's back."

Astraeus
    [​IMG]
    Level 25, Male
    Water
    Focus Band
    Jolly, Loves to Eat
    Filter

Belmont
    [​IMG]
    Level 23, Male
    Fighting
    Soothe Bell
    Sassy, Likes the Run
    Torrent

Ariel
    [​IMG]
    Level 24, Female
    Fire
    Wise Glasses
    Naive, Likes to Relax
    Sturdy
    "Ariel is a sweetheart, loves to cuddle up with Selene at night and keep her warm as it's much colder than usual in Sinnoh. She likes to go Underground with Selene, in effort of finding a Firestone."

Egg
    [​IMG]

Box:
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    ..I hate to say this, but I will have to put this on haitus. I have no time, energy, or motivation to continue. I may return later on, but for now.. :(