1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rate my montage

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vaquero, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5

So yeah, I just wanted you guys to rate this.

Criteria:
    • Personality: is it funny and reflects dedede (and I guess myself)
    • Music: was the music choice good
    • Clip placement: did the clips match the parts where they were placed
    • Syncing: did the hits sync with the music well, was this consistent, and was it pleasing to the ear
    • Plays: were the plays I made decent/stylish and did I show off what the character can be capable of
    I’d really appreciate this since I’m trying to make decent montages. I want to show off what the characters can do and how I improve as a player. Thanks for taking time to read this. Adios

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    It seems pretty good as far as montages go. I haven't watched many. The music is neat, and I like how you ended with the victory screen.
    The title seems a little strange though, and doesn't really fit the video.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vaquero likes this.
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I liked it. The plays were mostly pretty good, and got better and better as the video went on. The music was good, and synced well with the combos and hits, but the song doesn’t scream ‘fun, goofy, slightly arrogant penguin king’. I don’t know. It’s a good song, but maybe something goofier. Doesn’t sound like a song made for the guy who trolled us at the K. Rool reveal. You displayed your character well.

Vaquero likes this.