1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rated T: Illusion

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Xorobukkit, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xorobukkit

Xorobukkit Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    A/N Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to view this. I just wanted to say that all OCs will be excepted and used, also this does contain some violence and bad language.

It was a stormy night in Midnight City, the rain pattered on windows and lightning flashed igniting the night with a moment of light every time. A middle aged man ran through an alley, drenched to the skin in sweat, blood, and rain. He had short black hair and glasses, he wore a soaked business suit. He sprinted, making quick lefts and rights at every possible moment. He took a look behind him and ran into a large, bulky, furred figure, easily ten feet tall, and was at least six feet wide. It had pitch black fur, red hair, red claws, skeletal wings, and a scorpion tail, it had no eyes, this was a Zorblivion. It growled as the man hit it, he fell back into a puddle.

"Did you really think you could run?" A tall teenager walked behind the fallen man, he wore a black mask, black jeans, black boots, a black leather jacket, black gloves, and had red hair.

"P-please, don't hurt me!" The man stuttered.

"How badly I hurt you will depend on how much you tell me." The teen said.

"P-please, I'll tell you anything!"

"Ok then, tell me the chemical formula to activate hyper evolution."

"OK, just let me go, and I can get it to you later." The man stood up and said.

"Blood Claw, intimidate him a little." The Zorblivion acted quickly and pinned the man to a wall.

"Martha? What are you doing here? NO! Don't kill her!" The man held his hand to his face and started crying.

"Blood Claw, stop." The teen ordered, the Pokémon dropped the man back on the ground.

"Why would you kill her, my wife?" The man said through tears.

"Oh suck it up you stupid bastard, do you even know what Zorblivion's ability is?"

"To kill people? You Arceus damn teens think you own everything, well guess what I can fight too. Go Rapidash!" The man got up and threw out the flaming horse, its fire shined down the alley, Blood Claw tried to shield itself from it.

"Well, I'm not sure if that was an accident, but Blood Claw, return!" The teen withdrew the Zorblivion.

"What was an accident?" The man said.

"Zorblivion can't handle light, and about your wife, Zorblivion had an ability called Nightmare, it allows it to make your mind imagine anything it wants it too. Luckily, Blood Claw isn't my only Pokémon, go Hydriegon!" The three headed dark dragon flew out of a ball and roared. "Hydreigon here isn't afraid of the light.

"Rapidash, flare blitz!" The man ordered, the Rapidash charged is powerful fire attack.

"Draco Meteor." The teen said calmly. The dragon launched its strongest attack to the Rapidash's side, sending it sprawled sideways, it was knocked out instantly.

"Please don't hurt me!" The man said again.

"Then tell me what I need to know." The teen said cruelly. A vibration was heard and the teen tool a phone out of his pocket and looked at it. "Too late for you, Hydreigon, flamethrower." The Hydriegon blew a strong stream of fire at the man, who screamed loudly. The teen watched and laughed as he saw the skin melt off his bones from the heat, after a minute, the Hydriegon stopped and was returned. The teen called someone.

"So Thanatos, you got the formula?" The teen said.

"Yes Vane, is that man taken care of?" Thanatos asked. Vane looked at the remains of the man and chuckled.

"Yes."

"Well, I hope we have the chemicals ready soon, don't you have to start traveling tomorrow?" Thanatos asked.

"Don't remind me, I have to travel with dumbass brother Evan, the little bitch actually thinks he can win the whole league."

"Wow, what a dumbass. No ****** like him is going to get anywhere close, you might as well kill him now."

"Nah, I like to keep him around for a laugh, it's also just so fun to beat him up. Anyway, I have to go, so talk to you later." Vane turned off his phone and walked back out of the alley.

A/N So what do you wonderful viewers think? I accept any OCs, it can be for a character, a gym leader, champion, pretty much anything you want.

2. Xorobukkit

Xorobukkit Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    A/N Here's chapter 2

Vane stood in a lab next to his younger brother Evan, who had shoulder length bright orange hair and wore jeans and a wool jacket. Vane without his mask had blood red hair in a similar length, he had a scar over his left eye, which was blank. Vane wore black clothes otherwise. A bald professor in a lab coat stood in front of them holding a tray of pokeballs.

"So kids..." The professor started.

"I'm eighteen dumbass, I know what a damn Pokémon is, you don't have to waste my time explaining all this shit." Vane snapped.

"I don't know what a Pokémon is." Evan said happily.

Vane facepalmed. "I see why I need to come with you. You're an idiot."

"Ok kids, settle down, I have some starters here. I have Snivy, a grass type. Fennekin, a fire type. Lastly, Totadile, a water type." The professor said. Vane quickly snatched Snivy.

"Come on Evan, I'm leaving." Vane said.

"Wait!" Evan took Fennekin. "Thanks professor!" Evan happily said, before quickly running after Vane. Evan found Vane talking on his phone, leaning against a wall. Vane hung up as soon as Evan walked out. Even though it was midday, smog from the city made the sky dark.

"Hey Evan, can I run to the restroom real quick?" Vane asked.

"Sure."

"Meet me by the gate to route one then."

"Ok!"

Vane quickly ran off into an ally where he met a teen wearing black in a skull mask. He handed him Snivy.

"Thanatos, you think the experiment will actually work on her?" Vane asked the masked figure.

"Yes, all three of those Pokémon at the lab would work. So if you could steal the totadile and Evan's fenniken that would be nice." Thanatos said.

MEANWHILE...

Evan leaned against the gate leading to route one, wondering how hard it would be to win everything.

"Hey, you're one of those guy's the professor chose, right?" A girl, around sixteen, approached Evan. She had short red hair, red tinted glasses, she wore red boots, orange leggings, a fire colored skirt, a sparkling one sleeved shirt with a fire design, also a black smoke like cape.

"Yes, I am."

"So Evan, how would you like a rare Pokémon?" She asked.

"Ok, how do you know my name though?" Evan asked.

"We went to school together, remember?"

"What's your name?"

"Alicia." She said.

"Yeah, I have no idea who you are."

Alicia chuckled. "Well, I remember you."

"Probably not that hard, I am the dumbest person in this city." Evan said sadly.

"Well, ok. Anyway I have this egg that I'd like to give to you." Alicia said, trying to cheer him up.

"Why me, exactly?"

"Look, step asking questions, here." Alicia gave Evan a Pokémon egg, it had red spots instead of green though. "You plan on beating the champion, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, I hope to see you around then."

"Yeah, me too."

Alicia walked off, at about the same time Vane approached Evan. "I'm back, what's with that egg?"

"Some girl gave it to me."

"That's um, nice. So, you want to head out now? I brought some camping supplies and food and stuff."

"Yeah let's go." They both walked through the gate, and were slightly blinded by the bright light as soon as they exited. Neither of them had ever left the city, so sunlight was just a story for them. The route itself was a long beach path that looked like the whole thing would be washed away in high tide. There were a few green areas every now and then showing safe spots to rest. Almost immediately a young kid approached them and said. "Hey there, wanna battle?"

"Evan, you want to take this one?" Vane asked.

"Sure, go Fenniken!" The small fox cheered a bit when it got sent out.

"Is that all you got? Go Magikarp!" The fish flopped on the ground. Fenniken used tackle on it, sending the Magikarp flying into the water. The Magikarp flailed out of the water using flail, but Fenniken easily dodged and finished it off with tackle again.

"Oh, I guess I lost, well, here's some money." The kid said, sending Evan some money via his phone.

Evan and Vane traveled and fought for a few hours, then decided to camp out. Vane set up a tent while Evan had his Fenniken light a fire. Vane sat next to the fire. Evan joined him.

"So that girl that gave you that egg, was she hot?" Vane asked.

"Vane, you know I don't really care about girls."

"Oh yeah, your into men, I forgot." Vane laughed.

"No I'm not, I just don't care about girls."

"Yeah, yeah, I guess you can be a moron and completely ignore hot chicks. You got to prepare for them man, try some of this before you talk to a hot one next time." Vane pulled out some cans of beer.

"Vane that's a really bad idea."

"No it's not, it makes you feel nice. Helps you make some decisions about what to say."

"Whatever, I'm going to bed." Evan said before going into the tent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.