1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ready to be a part of the community!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Neb, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Hey Neb! Welcome to LV!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hiya dude! Welcome to Lake Valor and I hope you enjoy it around here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to lv!

4. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Welcome To Lake Valor!

I'm Geroniny~, A Member Here Who Loves Stargazing And Space Exploration With Passionate About Pokémon Too And When You Saw A Post With Cassini Being Mention-That Is Me As I Like To Mention My Favourite Spacecraft, The Cassini Spacecraft/Cassini Orbiter A Lot. (Even My Signature Feature It.)

Hope You Will Have A Great Time Staying Here!

And Sorry In Advance About How Often This Meme Appear In Your Thread But Here Is A Little Twist:" Nebby, Stay In The Lake-Okay? We Want To Protect You Even When You Are Forced To Be In The Bag."

5. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    Welcome to LV! This site is incredibly friendly and interactive, there is a spot for everyone and that spot is everywhere lol