1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

"Reality" TV

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What are your thoughts on Reality TV? Do you enjoy them or do you despise them? Why or why not?
    What are some examples of Reality TV shows you love or hate?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I generally don't like them, but some are okay, like Impractical Jokers. I really hate over the top reality shows that try a little too hard, making it look even faker than it already is; such as those towing shows.

3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    It really depends on the reality show's premise as to whether I like or hate it. Shows that involve some sort of challenge theme such as Masterchef or The Iron Chef (I like the cooking ones) are nice because they have some sort of theme and the things are based on skill. On the other hand, reality TV shows such as Big Brother and I'm a celebrity I can't watch because it is idiots being idiots for the sake of being idiots... Then there are the reality shows that just follow the life of one person. If I saw one of those on my TV, I'd burn the TV.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MoonLightOwl25

MoonLightOwl25 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    I can't stand reality TV shows they're so annoying

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    These shows are pretty awful. My mom watches them all the time and I think they are pretty terrible. Not for me at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.