1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Reborn's Ask Me Anything!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Reborn, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What is your opinion on suits?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Are you looking to get a job in graphic design, or do you have any other sort of plans?
    If you have a job already, what do you do?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    I think they look great! I feel fairly comfortable wearing a suit, as long as the ocassion calls for it.

Not really, I'm planning on studying Economics next year and pursuing a career related to that. As for current jobs, I'm currently unemployed :P

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Do you like the song "reborn mechanics" from megaman zero 3?

5. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What is your favourite lyric from a song?

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    What's your ideal pet?

You have the opportunity to master any weapon instantly. What weapon do you choose and why?

If you had the opportunity to complete in any game show of your choosing, what show would you pick?

7. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Well I've never played any of the Megaman games so I hadn't heard the song until now, but yeah it's cool :)

Hmm this is a difficult question considering I rarely pay much attention to lyrics. I guess I'd have to say the chorus of 'From Eden' by Hozier. The whole song tells a story about somebody who is in love with a married woman who was cheated on by her husband and is in a moral dilemma of sorts. It's just a really nice song with some great lyrics if you ask me :P

Honestly I can't think of a better pet than the dog we have at the moment, he's just so lovely :D

Hmmm I guess it depends. For practicality, I guess a gun...anything else is kind of just inferior + I'd be good at the sport. As for what I think is coolest, probably a katana.

I would definitely prefer a physically based gameshow rather than an intellectually based one, in fear of getting the first question wrong in Who wants to be a Millionaire or something. Probably Total Wipeout if you've seen that. I don't think the prize money is much, and I don't think I'd win it anyway but I think it would be fun haha

8. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you have a favourite flower?

What do look forward to most about the weekend?

What is your favourite element?

9. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Hmm, honestly not particularly. I've always liked roses in all of their different variations for their looks and how symbolic they are, but that almost seems cliché.

Mostly just having free time to spend with my friends and family. It's not too often that both they are free at the same time :(

Probably fire. There's just something about looking in to a campfire that's just mesmerizing. The fact that it can be so beautiful, yet potentially lethal kind of intrigues me.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What is your least favorite subject in school or just in general?

Out of all the Pokémon types we have, which one describes you and why?

11. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Well since I'm at uni I only really take one subject, though there's a bunch of different modules but I don't really have a least favourite. But back in school it was definitely geography. Some of the stuff was interesting (mostly the stuff that was related to economics which is what I'm currently studying) but some of the topics seemed completely random and dull. Honestly looking back at it I'm pretty annoyed that we were forced to learn some of the pointless topics which you will only need to know if you decide to go in to a very niche field as opposed to teaching things that the vast majority of people will need to know at some point in their life. But yeah I don't want this to become a rant about the school system in the UK. Oh and also my geography teacher is probably the second worst person I've ever had the displeasure to have in my life, so that almost certainly skewed my opinions on the subject.

I suppose Psychic types. I think I can often be pretty peculiar in a lot of ways and psychic types seem to be a bunch of odd balls. You have things like Exeggcutor, Mr Mime, Unown, Wobbuffet, Swoobat, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Beheeyem etc. And you know, being psychic would be pretty sweet.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  12. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    As a graphics artist, there are many different styles to choose from when making a graphic. What is your favorite style and why?

13. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Hmmm, recently definitely smudging. I like that everybody has a different smudge style. No two smudge signatures will look the same and you have total control of what it looks like. It's incredible what people can do with smudging, and I've still got a lot of improving to do.

14. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Do you have a hobby which defines you?

How do you view yourself?

You meet an older version of yourself on the street, what do you say? Do you recognise them?

15. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Hmmm that's a tough one. I guess playing bass/guitar. It's gotten me to listen to music that I never would have before, think about music in a completely different way, make friends and get out of my comfort zone in ways I wouldn't have otherwise. It was a good distraction when crappy things were going on in my life and I feel like the fact that I've done it for so long without giving up like many of my friends have with their instruments shows that I can stick with something that I enjoy.

That's an interesting one. If you asked me this about a year ago it would have been pretty negative to be honest. I'm definitely my worst critic in a lot of ways and I struggle to be happy with anything that I do unless it's perfect. But I do know that I have some positive qualities and I try to focus on them more than the negative. So to some it up, I view myself as a good person who's made some mistakes and isn't perfect no matter how badly he wants to be :P

I'm not even sure if I would recognise myself, or if I'd want to. I've always kind of felt like knowing how your life will inevitably turn out would kind of ruin things. Plus, if I met a future version of myself I guess my whole perspective on the world as a whole would be flipped upside down. I would know that everything I say and do is predetermined and that I don't actually have any free will, as that's the only way for me to eventually become that future version of me.

I need to wrap my head around that last question lol

16. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    What is your favorite genre of music?
    Do you have a favorite Pokémon to use in any circumstance?

17. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Oh god this is a ridiculously hard question. Again, a couple of years ago it would be rock/metal and still that's probably my answer, but most of my favourite artists are diverse in the genres you could describe them as. My favourite band for example is probably Alter Bridge, and their sound varies dramatically between songs. Like they have a few acoustic songs, some more ballad-esque songs, some heavy fast songs, more happy uplifting songs and some really dark or emotional songs. Right now though I'm listening to a lot more EDM, which is cool considering a year ago I wouldn't have touched it lmao.

Hmmm, do you mean competitively or in game? Competitively I play a lot of doubles and I love Mega Gengar's ability to trap. It can lock in a useless/passive Pokémon, burn key threats such as Kang, get important damage to put certain Pokémon in KO range of something in the back and singlehandedly makes one of my favourite strategies, perish trap, somewhat-viable. Not to mention its juge special attack and speed stats. For ingame, I like Garchomp. Stray ice moves can be tough, but it can usually survive non-stab ice moves and it's not like I'm staying in on an ice type. Its offensive typing is great and defensively its pretty beast. And it looks cool :)

18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    have you heard the song "reborn mechanics" from megaman zero 3?

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What inspires you in terms of your art, or what gives you ideas? I've wondered this, but I don't know if it's been asked you.

:: I see you enjoy playing bass guitar. How long have you been at that, and do you consider yourself proficient at it yet?

:: What is one song in particular that you know and like very much, but is also very easy to get stuck in your head?

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What got you into the competitive battling scene?