1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Reborn's Ask Me Anything!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Reborn, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Oh gosh sorry everybody, I meant to answer these questions and completely forgot about it.

Unfortunately not. I never got in to the megaman series and just generally not really much of a video game music connoisseur.

Honestly I rarely have a clue of how any of my signatures are going to turn out until it's almost complete, so in terms of ideas it's more of just throwing everything at a wall and seeing what sticks. I do often have a general idea of how I want things to turn out and I feel they generally turn out better that way, but I definitely don't plan everything out. But in terms of inspiration I often see work on deviantart that I like and try to somewhat emulate it in my own way in a different context if that makes sense.

It's been about 8 years, but as with most things i get into it's been very on and off. There was a point where I considered myself to be pretty great, but nowadays my playing is a little rough around the edges. Maybe I'm just looking back at it with rose tinted glasses but I definitely feel like there was a time I was very comfortable with my ability.

Definitely Jackie and Wilson by Hozier. It's just ridiculously catchy but a really nice song and I just love his voice.

Well after a long break (around 4 years) of not playing any Pokémon, people at school started getting into gameboy emulators on their phones. I started playing fire red, remembered how much I loved the game and rekindled my love for Pokémon. After beating that I knew I wanted to get more involved with Pokémon. I talked with my friend on the bus who had a little bit of competitive experience and he told me all that he knew and when we got home I had my first battle on Showdown. I got clobbered as you can expect, but I wanted to learn more. So I did. And yeah that's basically how i got into it :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    How many times would you jump over a Snorlax if there is one at your street? Would you use the PokeFlute? I mean, YOU HAVE A REAL Pokémon THERE! xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    If you could change your Username to something for a day, what day would it be and what username?

Favorite SM Mon?

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite television show(s)?

:: Do you have a favourite piece of music?

:: That bull is pretty swole. How often does he work out?

5. Reborn

Reborn Signature Creator

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.3
    Oh gosh, again sorry for being so late, I've been revising for exams and haven't checked this thread :(

Jump over a snorlax? Idk dude I'm not sure I can jump that high, that thing weighs over 1000lbs I can't imagine it'd be too easy to jump haha. And I'm not sure I'd mess with it, it'd probably eat me.

Hmmm, honestly I'm pretty content with my username. I could change it already for as long as I want if I wanted to. Maybe I'm just not very creative when it comes to names lol.

So far probably Mudsdale. It's just so good in VGC and I love everything about it :)

Hmmm that's a tough one. I don't watch an awful lot of TV (mostly because I tend to watch a lot of american shows). I'd have to say The Walking Dead at the moment, though I can't wait for a new series of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to come out.

Of all time or right now? I'd probably have to say Blackbird by Alter Bridge. It's just a perfect song in my opinion.

Oh Bulu? He never stops. He's always flexin' gotta make them gainsss

Apawn likes this.
  6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: I forgot if I asked you this, but do you just do graphic design as a hobby, or do you plan on pursuing it as a career path?

:: Is there anyone you look up to, perhaps as a source of inspiration?

:: If you found a hidden passageway that was opened by you moving a book on a bookcase, would you enter it?

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Have you ever felt reborn, so good that you feel like a new person?