1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recent Gaming Purchases

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Reviving this topic that died somehow.
    Tell us about what video gaming goodies you bought recently! This can be anything from video games themselves, DLC, microtransactions/lootboxes, controllers, peripherals, consoles, you name it!

My latest purchase was Okami HD or Okami Zekkeiban as it was the physical Japanese Switch version! I love how the Switch is region free... Somehow, it detected my console's region and booted up immediately in English even though it's a Japanese cart? Amazing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I bought a set of loot boxes for a friend during Overwatch's last event. It was a very special day for them and I thought it would be a good little pick me up! Three legendary skins in those 11 boxes, I was happy as could be for them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    My most recent important purchases were Fallout New Vegas on the PC and a pre-owned copy of Ultra Moon that I haven't been able to play yet. I might be tempted to reset New Vegas since my current character is a narrative mess.

4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I picked up Assassin's Creed Odyssey for £35 yesterday...I was teetering on purchasing this, but the price was putting me off. Finding it this cheap swayed me. xD

5. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I bought Warioware Gold, because I needed something new to play and those minigames can get really hard when the game Speeds up.

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I bought Valkyria Chronicles 4 earlier in the week, I still have to start play it though but now I got it at least, been waiting for so long for a new game in this series.

7. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I bought some loot boxes on League of Legends

8. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i'm pretty sure the last video game thing i bought was okami hd

9. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I bought The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Picross 3D Round 2 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf from the eshop using Gold Token discounts from My Nintendo a few weeks ago.

10. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I bought Mega Man 11 like two days ago xD I wanna get in to that franchise

11. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I may or may not have purchased all of the Dead by Daylight DLC about a month ago.

12. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I won a second hand copy of Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star on Switch off eBay for £12 the other day, it just showed up. No case, but I don't care - not gonna say no at that price. Already platted it on PS4 but I sold my copy a while back and with Link coming out on Switch somewhen next year - at least, it had better come to the West as well - I want them both on this instead. I seem to be buying everything on Switch. xD

13. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I finally got my Limited Run Games VA-11 HALL-A Physical PS Vita Collector's Edition finally. Kinda disappointed with the extra goodies to be honest but was worth. Will probably be the last PS Vita game I ever buy.

14. AutumnsDusk

Fennekin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Didn't buy it but today I picked up MapleStory2. I also got Rainbow 6 Siege a month or so ago.

15. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Picked up Warriors Orochi 4 on the Switch, which arrived today. As a fan of the spinoff Warriors titles (but oddly, not the mainline Dynasty Warriors games) I'm looking forward to giving this one a try...eventually. I am swamped right now.

I also grabbed Ikaruga in the sale, and I have my eye on Ghost 1.0 and Unepic, which are both 50% off and look pretty interesting. Switch sales are surprisingly good, considering how badly Nintendo is handling every other online aspect of the console...

16. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I just got .hack//G.U. Last Recode on Steam because it was 60% off. So far I'm not very impressed with it, but it will probably pick up as I get further into it. At the very least, it was worth getting it for the $20 I spent.

17. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I finally caved and bought a Nintendo Switch Online 1 year subscription in order to participate in Splatoween in Splatoon 2... and the online connection was worse than ever... :fuming:

18. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I'm bad.

I grabbed The Witcher and The Witcher 2 in the Steam sale for £3.24 - I have the third game on PS4 but not played it yet, will start with these two - AND I picked up Night in the Woods in the Steam Sale. My birthday is next week!

...and I am sorely tempted to buy Wandersong, since that is on sale too. Urrrrgh.

19. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I picked up Darkest Dungeon because it was on sale, and I've been wanting to try it out for a while.

20. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I bought happy meals with Pokémon toys in them

I think I bought Okami HD for the Switch last