1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recent Gaming Purchases

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Onion-san
    (Celebi)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,429.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    My latest gaming purchase was 2000 memories (paid currency) in mobile Arcaea. I used it to buy 5 story packs at once during their anniversary sales (400 memories each instead of 500). Should've said this much earlier tho.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Neb and RadEmpoleon like this.
  2. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽936.4
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I picked up Live a Live for the Nintendo Switch. This is actually one of the games that inspired me to start learning Japanese. It was only available in Japan for many years and the story and gameplay looked right up my alley. Now that I'm able to finally play Live a Live in English I can say I was right. It's fantastic so far. The 2D sprites with the modern lighting and 3D backgrounds make for some stunning visuals. This is easily one of the best looking games on the Switch.

I also ordered a silicone grip for my Switch pro controller with analog stick covers. A few weeks ago I did the same thing for my DualShock 4 and it changed everything. It took a controller I'm conflicted on and made me love it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Infernostar

Alucard
    (Zubat)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,310.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh boy. So I recently attended a con, and picked up...A lot.

Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly and Shenmue II for Xbox, Xenosaga II for PS2, Billy Hatcher for GCN, Shiren the Wanderer for Wii, FF V and Sigma Star Saga on GBA, Snowboard Kids 2 on N64, and Little Big Planet 1 and 2 for PS3.

Also grabbed Live A Live Remake and Xenoblade 3 Special Edition is coming as well, so uh...Yeah, a lot.

4. PirateCaptain

PirateCaptain Nightmare Tala

Celia
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,285.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    umm, Wanting to give a present to myself, but none of the games I wanted, they had.
    so in the end I got Tekken 7 for the ps4 XD