1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recent Gaming Purchases

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Pre-ordered Super Smash Bros. Ultimate this morning. Not sure why I took so long to get around to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Diablo 3 for Switch is arriving sometime today. Excited to play with Dawn but will have to wait for them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda likes this.
  3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Picked up World of Final Fantasy Maxima on the Switch as my birthday gift to myself earlier this week...it's been on my backlog for a while but I just haven't gotten around to it. Far more likely to play it on Switch in the near future :3

4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I bought a custom GBA with a backlight. Love taking it on the go.

5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Got myself a new 3Ds, since my old one broke a while ago.

6. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I've got Fallout76, and Spyro. I think I'm set for a pretty long time. Until I get another job, and I can afford OctoPath Traveler.

7. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I bought Spyro Reignited Trilogy!

8. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I traded in some unwanted games for Spyro Reignited Trilogy this morning...it cost me £3.69. Ahahahaha.

But really, I'm not gonna play Titanfall 2 again, and I really should have waited for the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI. I NEED handheld convenience to play a game that slow-paced...and with such awful music...

9. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    In the last week, I bought a special smash Bros edition Nintendo Switch, Breath of the Wild, and the Crash N Sane Trilogy. I'm excited for all of it!

10. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    My wonderful partner just gave me the money for Cattails on the Switch, so I bought that! Good timing too, since I just finished Tales of Hearts R and am in the market for a new handheld game to play. xD

11. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I bought Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and the Splatoon 2 Octoling Amiibo 3-pack.

12. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Monster Hunter: World, and State of Decay 2.
    Yeah, I'm very behind in the world, so I don't expect to get any recent games for quite a long while.

13. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Atelier Rorona, Totori, and Meruru DX on the Switch. My wallet cried out at the cost of these, but if there is even the slightest chance KT will take the sales figures as an indication of interest in a dub for Lulua, I need to take it...plus I absolutely adore these games and having them on Switch is extremely convenient. Even if they do take up about a quarter of my SD card by themselves...

14. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,008.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Spyro Reignated Trilogy for the PS4 and Pokémon Let's Go Eevee for the Switch. I had to watch a playthrough o Let's Go before I decided on buying it.

15. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Picked up Phantasy Star on the Switch eShop yesterday! Kinda irritating that Phantasy Star II-IV are in the Sega Megadrive Classics Collection but the first game isn't...I know it's not a Megadrive game, but still. I may give it a try over the next few days if I get a chance.

16. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    All right, here's my haul from the Steam sale:
    -Star Wars Battlefront 2: Classic
    -Star Wars Battlefront II (bought from EA Origin)
    -Undertale
    -Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Deluxe
    -Civilization III Complete Edition
    -RPG Maker MV
    -Final Fantasy VI
    -Final Fantasy VII
    -Final Fantasy VIII
    -Final Fantasy X/X-2

Apparently I don't want to play Final Fantasy IX :D

17. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,953.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Now that it's after Christmas, I went shopping to fill out my library for the new PS2. I picked up the following for it:
    - Devil May Cry
    - Final Fantasy X
    - God of War
    - Gradius V
    - Metal Gear Solid II: Sons of Liberty
    - Metal Gear Solid III: Snake Eater
    - Suikoden III
    - Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

Was also gifted A Hat in Time, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, and South Park the Stick of Truth by friends on Steam

18. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Decided to preorder my games for February now, whilst I have the money. So I just ordered...

- Etrian Odyssey Nexus for 3DS, which I am pretty excited for and am looking forward to getting!
    - Fate Extella/Link for Switch, which reminds me I still need to replay Extella on Switch before it gets released...
    - Code;Realize - Wintertide Miracles for PS Vita...which could very well be the last Vita game I ever purchase ;_;
    - Death end re;Quest for PS4, which looks pretty interesting! I love games like this.

19. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,008.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Black Clover: Quartet Knights for PS4, impulse buy but it looked pretty interesting.

20. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    ...I post far too much in this thread.

Bought Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force on the Switch. Which would make this the third time now...I bought the original on PS3, and ADF on PS4. I also have it on Steam but I believe that was gifted to me. But yeah. It's on a discount right now and I absolutely LOVE this game, and I've yet to play the Evil Goddess route so that'll be something new.