1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recent Gaming Purchases

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    I recently obtained $70 in Eshop credit for only $53, so I went ahead and got a few things that I wanted:
    - Super Smash Bros Ultimate Fighters Pass
    - Nintendo Switch Online Subscription (gotta play that Tetris 99)
    - Wargroove
    - Hollow Knight

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the Switch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Got Persona 4 Golden with some of my birthday money. It’s my second time playing one of these games and I’m unsure whether I like Persona 5 more or not.

4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Preordered some upcoming Switch games:

- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster from Playasia, since the Asian version has both games physical.
    - Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, because of course.
    - Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists...I'll just have to mute the voices, I suppose.

Shouldn't have to buy games now until May...in theory. xD

5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I just bought all of the Dungeon Siege games on Steam. I have no idea what to expect from this series, but they were on sale for less than $5 for all three games, so I figured why not. Who knows when I'll actually get around to playing them, though.

6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I got Dragon Quest Builders on the PS4 for $16. Loved the demo, and now I can finally play the full thing!

Dawn likes this.
  7. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I bought Fate/Extella Link on Nintendo Switch. It came in 4 days early... first time that happened to me when buying a game online!

8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    i just bought World of Final Fantasy Maxima and Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle on the Switch the other day because they were on sale. I was already planning on getting WoFF whenever I found it on sale, while Mario+Rabbids was not planned.
    Now if only I could fit them both on my Switch without having to uninstall Smash Bros or getting a new microSD card.

9. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I bought Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy! on the Nintendo Switch, because of course I did. I love Mystery Dungeon games and I don't own enough of them and not enough are released...it's a bit pricey for a digital-only release, but since I just finished FFIX and the Asian English physical doesn't come with the English dub, it's this or nothing. But so far, I don't regret it!

10. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    I bought a Playstation 4 Slim! It came with two Call of Duty games, NBA 2k, Madden, and Sims 4 (I'm getting rid of this one). I've been looking to get one for a while, and I'm happy to have one!

11. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I put in preorders for Persona Q2 on 3DS, Atelier Lulua on Switch, and Hyperdimension Neptunia RPG on Switch the other day, because double player points...and they really do add up over time. I got £10 off that preorder from previous rewards, for example. That's me covered til the end of May for essential games, excluding a couple of digital-only titles I've got my eye on.

This morning I traded in Moonlighter and Battlechasers: Nightwar for Darksiders on Switch. It's not a purchase because I didn't spend any money, BUT it's a new game so it kinda counts and it's Darksiders so that's all the justification I need to mention it.

12. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for Nintendo Switch. Not played Dragon's Dogma since 2012 when the original released.

13. Viktron

Viktron Bug Catcher

Gabe
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    Dead Cells and Moonlighter for Switch, both physical releases. Considering buying Gungeon as well even though I already own it on PC. Also pre-purchased a custom dedede themed Pro Controller.

At this point I'm just waiting until games I want have physical releases and for steelbooks.

14. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Put in preorders for Dragon Star Varnir on PS4 and God Eater 3 on Switch, as if I didn't have enough to do in June/July already. I still need to preorder Arc of Alchemist too, although that's going to have to wait until June, because I am not buying any games in May. No, really. I also cancelled my Atelier Lulua preorder, because there is no English dub and the season passes are disgusting.

...and for some reason I bought a copy of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition off eBay the other day. With the season pass code intact. Kinda funny, because I was thinking about buying it off the eShop whilst it's on sale for £15, decided to get the Gold for £25, THEN decided to get the physical for £31 thinking the extra £6 would be worth the physical cartridge, then found a like new second hand copy for £27. So I paid £2 extra for physical. Pretty good going. xD

15. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I just bought Risk of Rain 2, its a super fun rouge-like and even has multiplayer! Its in early access, so it can be kinda buggy though. I also recently bought Nintendo online so I can finally play Tetris 99!

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    My roommate and I recently bought Need For Speed Payback for $10 from the PlayStation store (a decent deal) and while my roommate had played it before, I've started playing through it to enjoy a neat racing game.

17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I bought Moero Chronicle Hyper off the Switch eShop, since 30% launch discount + gold points = very little money actually spent on it. I have it on Vita but have yet to play it, and I'm putting more hours into my Switch right now than anything else, so...why not.

18. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I bought Bendy and the Ink Machine, Castle of Illusion, Simmiland and RPG Maker XP (isn't a game, but nah)

19. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Bought BOXBOY + BOXGIRL and Super Mario Odyssey recently. Both are pretty fun to play in my opinion.

20. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    I never updated on this, but I bought The Last of Us Remastered, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Persona 5 for my Playstation 4. I haven't played The Last of Us, but the other two are exceptional games worth getting a PS4 for.