1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recent Gaming Purchases

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I bought Puyo Puyo Champions for Nintendo Switch. I'm not very good at Puyo... yet... but wanted to support the Western release and you should, too. I hope they update the game to have the challenge modes and lessons the Japanese version has.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just got King of Fighters XIII on steam. Now if you excuse me, I am off to admire the spritework of the game for the next few hours.

3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I recently bought A Hat in Time and the first DLC, Seal the Deal. I haven't played it that much yet, but from what I've seen so far, it looks really fun, so I'll have fun with that!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    My allowance came in today, so I got a couple games at a local used game store.

Bravely Default at $25 US: I picked up the sequel when it was on sale, but the original wasn’t available. Since I found it at a good price today, I’ll finally give this series a shot!

Riviera the Promised Land (GBA version) at $20 US: Had the GBA version of this game on my radar for a while, and I was lucky enough to find one in person!

5. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Four baseball games for PS1 and 2

6. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Thanks to the Sony Days of Play, I was able to buy Spiderman PS4 for only $20! Super excited to get started on a game I super anticipate.

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I just got Marvel's Spider-Man Deluxe Edition this morning. I've already been having a blast with it.

8. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    Found a PS2 copy of Dragon Quest 8 for just $5. Really enjoy how polished it is so far.

9. Minty Electric

SS Egg 1
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.0
    I just bought a key locker in Ingress because I don't have a problem, and you can pry my souvenir keys from my cold, dead, froggy hands.

10. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Recently got Spiderman for the PS4 and Splatoon 2. Spiderman was an absolute blast, but took less than a week for me to 100%. Splatoon 2 is just as good as the first (except for the fact they took my favorite gun out what the heck)

11. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My most recent purchases were undertale, Mario Odyssey, I Am Setsuna, And Tactical Mind (Which I am playing quiet a bit). All of which I got as a part of a digital sale on the switch for a huge discount.

12. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    After my 21st Birthday a few days ago, I went and bought a few steam games. Now I own SoulCalibur VI, Bloody Trapland, Killer Instinct, Turbo Dismount, Titan Souls, and Everspace.

13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    A week or two ago I got Super Mario Odyssey, beat the main story and may end up trying to get more moons..

14. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I was visiting my hometown and bought The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. It was one of my favorite games to play off the Wii U virtual console, and I always wanted a physical copy. Looking forward to replaying it soon.

15. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just bought Xcom 2 and Stardew Valley in the Steam sale. I also bought Witcher 3 a while back, before the summer sale started.

16. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Bought Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age about 2-ish weeks ago.

17. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Bought Super Mario Maker 2 around 3 days ago. I'm very excited for the new tools/elements, and have already a few level ideas swirling around my head!

18. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I got Super Smash Bros Ultimate and it’s been a lot of fun so far! Especially the updated version of classic mode. I’d love to start playing online, but my new country Wi-Fi rarely goes over 6 mbps.

19. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Bought today a copy Super Mario Galaxy from a friend for a really cheap price. I think I now have enough new games to last for a few months.

20. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    I went ahead and got the Switch vouchers! I'm using one for Fire Emblem: Three Houses (which is pre-downloaded and staring me in the face aaaaaaaaa), and I'm not too sure on what I'm using the other on. I'm between Mario Maker 2, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Dragon Quest XI S, and Astral Chain. I can afford to be a little patient, so I'll probably sit on it for a little while.