1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recent Gaming Purchases

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I just bought a Switch Pro Controller and a pre-order for Fire Emblem: Three Houses on Wednesday. The Pro Controller is arriving tomorrow and Three Houses should be here on Monday. This was actually the first game I've ever pre-ordered. I know it was only two days before it came out but it still counts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    HEARTBEAT
    A really nice RPG with beautiful pixelart

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I decided to reward myself for surviving the week, so I bought Lapis x Labyrinth off the eShop in the sales...because it's like a third of the price of physical copies, which appear to have completely disappeared, at least for the Switch. It's not a game I'd pay full price for (or what I usually pay as full price, anyway) but it's one I'm interested in because it DOES look like fun.

When I'll actually play it is anyone's guess though...

4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I got Mario Maker 2 recently. Enjoying it to change things up from the RPGs I have been playing lately. I like the quick play feel to it, dont have to go through a bunch of cut scenes to find a level just a few button presses.

5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Picked up Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood on PS4, and Turok 2 on Switch just now. Both old games I haven't played in years that I love...well, Rondo of Blood can go and die in a fire, but Symphony of the Night is still great (even if it is outclassed by Aria of Sorrow) and Turok 2 is my childhood and I am dying to play through it again.

Why not. They're both on sale, so gotta strike whilst the iron is hot!

Jeydis likes this.
  6. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 off the eShop as soon as it came out. Pretty good game overall, of course there's things I think could be better, but I like it.
    Then I got a wireless controller so that I don't have to rely on the joycon controller.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Bought Fire Emblem Three Houses last Friday and I love it even if I'm not very far yet.

8. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Bought two games while visiting a friend in Idaho. Man I’m an impulsive shopper

Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far: My friend is a huge fan of this series and I wanted to see what it’s all about. From what I’ve heard, this will be a convoluted, yet enjoyable time.

Little Dragon Café: I’ve been intrigued since I first saw it on the Switch Eshop and it was on clearance. Should be interesting.

9. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Picked up Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney trilogy on Switch in the eShop sale! I love these games...and these versions won't have the crappy mic features! Now I must resist the Resi games...

My copy of Collection of Mana and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of Duelist Link Evolution on Switch also arrived whilst I was away, so I am a very spoiled Dawn right now who is still playing DQB2 and won't get around to these for months probably

10. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I picked up Dragon Quest XI after finally finding a copy for a good price. Out of all the Dragon Quest games I have played, this one stands as my new favorite! The combat, graphics, music, and story hit all the right marks for me.

11. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I caved after seeing all the buzz around the new fire emblem and seeing a co-worker playing it a lot. Really pretty game so far, its been ages since I played a tactical rpg.

Wizard likes this.
  12. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I got Fire Emblem Three Houses as well along with a larger micro SD card for my Switch.

Wizard likes this.
  13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Not really a purchase but I did download Arkham Knight on my Playstation 4 and plan to give that a try later sometime. Heard the gameplay is quite similar to Spiderman!

14. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I sold my PS4 copy of Dragon Quest XI so I could put it toward a preorder of the Switch version (I am such a sucker for “definitive” versions of games).

15. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I bought Astral Chain and Monster Hunter World Iceborne recently, I still need to try Astral Chain.

16. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I got a “Wired Fight Pad Pro” controller for my Switch. For a $25 third party GameCube style controller it’s pretty nice. Now if it only worked when the Switch was undocked.

17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I picked up Dragon Quest I-III as well as Ori and the Blind Forest off the eShop earlier this week. Generally I don't like to buy digital, but considering the physical collection of DQI-III is £42.99 and I picked them up digitally for around £18...yeah. I'm willing to pay £10 or so more for physical depending on the game, but double the price? Nope. Noooo way.

18. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I picked up a used copy of Tales of Berseria. After hearing so many good things about it, I’m eager to give it a try.

19. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    The last games I got? Hmm, I think we got Link's Awakening, which is a great game but probably not worth the 50$ we paid for it, and Streets of Rogue, a game that my dad stumbled upon and looks like a real good time!

Do anything you want, however you want, in a proceedurally generated world with really nice-looking pixel graphics? Yes, please!

20. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just got a switch! I also got Mario Maker 2 and Smash Ultimate along with it.

Wizard and Kecleon like this.