1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recent Gaming Purchases

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    I just got Soulcalibur VI on the PS4. I decided that I wanted to get it a while ago but was waiting until it was on sale. I was expecting to get it for around half-off, but was pleasantly surprised to find it at 75% off. Now if only the season 2 dlc was also on sale.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for PC, yes I have it for PS4 now I got it for PC too because that gives me more peeps to play with.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I bought “Murder by Numbers” on the Switch with some of my graduation gift money. It’s a lot of fun so far! Imagine the whodunnit mysteries of Ace Attorney with picross puzzles.

4. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Splatoon 2 bundle, after playign the special demo I decided to buy it. Didn't think I would actually enjoy playing the demo as much as I did.

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    To satisfy my level making urge, I bought “Levelhead” for my Switch. It’s basically an indie version of Mario Maker. The controls are a little slippery, but otherwise it’s a solid budget game.

6. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    Because I have been wanting to invest in a fighting game, I decided to get Injustice 2 on sale. I also snagged Dishonored based on a recommendation from a friend.

7. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I got 51 Clubhouse Games
    And got Xenoblade Cronicles for Switch for 10 Euros and two old games I already planned to sell.

8. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I just bought doom eternal now that I have a computer that will run it in a form that is not like a stop motion film. Lets hope it will be as fun as the first one.

9. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I've gotten quite a few games this month due to my loval GameStop's going out of business sale.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country
    Daemon X Machina
    Dark Rose Valkyria
    Neverwinter Nights Enchanted Edition
    Disgaea 5 Alliance of Vengeance
    Citadel Forged with Fire
    Destiny 2
    Earthfall

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Recently got Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition a few weeks ago. Also got the Fighters Pass 2 for Smash. Might also use some gold coins for the squid sister mii costumes.

11. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I bought Steins;Gate Elite on sale for the PlayStation 4. The visuals and story have been superb so far.

12. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    I pre-ordered Ghost of Tsushima last week. It looks like a unique and beautiful experience. I'm really looking forward to it.

The Smash DLC Wave 2 Pack was also among my recent purchases. Star Wars Episode One Racer on the Switch is also sure to join.

13. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I bought Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX in preparation for my move. So far I’ve been having a lot of fun with it.

14. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I bought Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town this morning. The graphics are simplistic, but it looks like a fun time.

15. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I just bought megaman x legacy collections 1 and 2 because they were on sale and I wanted them. Even though the majority of the megaman x games that are in 2 are garbage, but at least I have x5

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I just recently bought Paper Mario: The Origami King. I might regret that decision, but I will see if I'm wrong or not.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  17. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I bought The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky for my Vita. With each entry in this long-running series being connected, this will be quite the rabbit hole.

18. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I bought Fire Emblem: Three Houses a week ago or so. So far I liked it, which surprises me since I am not one for strategic games.

19. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I bought Persona 4 Golden the moment it came out on Steam because I absolutely LOVE that game. Already have 180 hours put into it. :love:

Jeydis likes this.
  20. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I got The Alliance Alive on the 3DS for just $15. It was such a good deal considering how new that game is.

#140 Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    Jeydis likes this.