1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Recent Gaming Purchases

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Alliance Alive? Thats...not that rare of a game. A brand new copy goes for around 30 bucks so long as your not looking at scalpers.
    I havent bought much recently, but did find Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective and SMT Strange Journey Redux on Black Friday

2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I recently bought a game called Sky Rogue. You play as a mercenary that works for a corporation destroying their competitor's facilities, using various aircraft with different weapons. As you play, you unlock tech for different kinds of aircraft and weapons that opens the door to a lot of different play styles. For what I gave for it, it isn't a bad game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Finally picked up Three Houses!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Neb and Laserdragon14 like this.
  4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I got Super Mario Maker 2 as an early Christmas present. Once I have a grasp of the new features I might post some levels and worlds on the Mario Maker thread.

5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Dang, you must be strong

Dad jokes aside, I've been on a large spending spree recently. I'll go ahead and include my Black Friday expenses as well as my purchases since then.

Switch digital:
    Hades
    Final Fantasy VII
    Enter the Gungeon
    Okami HD
    Dark Souls Remastered
    Fire Emblem 1

Switch physical:
    Hyrule Warrios: Age of Calamity
    XCOM 2
    Catherine: Full Body
    Yoshi's Crappy World
    New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
    Immortals Fenyx Rising
    Final Fantasy X/X-2

PS4 physical:
    Nioh
    Nioh 2
    Bloodborne
    NBA 2K21
    Borderlands 3
    Cyberpunk 2077

Do I have a problem? Absolutely!

6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I decided to get Cattails on the Switch even though I already own the PC version. It just seemed more fitting for a portable console.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    A got a gift card as an early Christmas gift, so you know what that means.
    I bought Outer Wilds for the PS4, Kentucky Route Zero for the Switch, Eastshade for PC, and repurchased Octopath Traveler. That should keep me busy for a while.

8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I just took a walk downtown today to get some exercise and decided to stop by my local game store, picking up a few games while I was there.
    Yoshi's Story (N64), I've been wanting to get this game ever since I accidentally got the strategy guide for it when I was a kid. (Long story, basically I thought it was a story book and my mom wouldn't let me flip through the pages because she wanted me to have something to look forward to on a long trip we were about to go on. Boy, did that backfire.)
    Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS), I'm a big Metroid fan and I've been wanting this game since it was announced but didn't have the money for it when it came out.
    Robotech: The Macross Saga (GBA), I know nothing about this game, but I've been a huge Robotech fan ever since my dad introduced me to the show as a kid, so I'm going to have fun with it no matter how good or bad it turns out.

Wizard likes this.
  9. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I recently decided to buy the Devil May Cry Collection. I've been meaning to get into this series for a while and can't wait to see what it's like!

10. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Games

Nioh 2

Accessories

New dance pads for pump and ITG

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Monster Hunter Stories 2, well I pre-ordered it. I should get it on released day.

12. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Recent peer pressure purchases:
    - FF14 online (A lot of my friends on steam seem to be playing it, it was on sale and I watched a really neat video about it recently so I caved.)
    - Guilty Gear -Strive- (I love the series to start but I wasnt intending on purchasing for a while still. A friend of mine has been raving about it and got me in the mood to play again so here we are.)

13. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I bought The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles and Bug Fables on the Switch. I already played the former thanks to a fan translation, but it’s exciting to play Ace Attorney in HD. As for Bug Fables, I’m just desperate for a good Paper Mario style game.

14. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I have also obtained The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles on Switch! It's super nice to have a physical release of an Ace Attorney game.

15. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    It's the first physical U.S. release of an Ace Attorney game since Miles Edgeworth Investigations (12 years ago).

16. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    I splurged out of stress once again. This time I bought A Hat In Time and the Final Fantasy 3 Pixel Remaster on PC. I own both games on other platforms, but I had decent reasons.

For A Hat In Time I wanted to try some of the (many) mods on Steam. I also wanted to see what the game looks like without the massive downgrades made for the Switch version.

As for the Final Fantasy 3 Pixel Remaster, I wanted to try a mostly authentic version of the original. The DS remake is solid, but there’s a certain charm for NES and SNES RPGs.

17. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, is a pre-order since is not set to release till fall but I still count it.

18. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    I bought Minecraft recently. So thats fun

19. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    As of like 4 days ago I finally got a switch the long awaited and much welcomed new console to my collection

20. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Pokémon unite...but it was free.