1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Red & Mag's Duel Gymlocke Challenge!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Almandine-G, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hello one and all, and welcome to...
    Red & Mag's Duel Gymlocke Challenge

In this challenge, we're playing by a different set of rules to your usual Nuzlocke! After much decisioning (aided by the help of some memebers) the challenge has finally come to exist, and Mag & I are the first to take it on!

Deez rules m8
    -Regular Nuzlocke rules apply (one mon per area, fainting = death etc)
    -Additionally, one mon per gym. For each gym challenge you beat, you may collect one more mon (starters do not count as a caught mon, so you may have 2 members for gym 1, 3 for gym 2 etc)
    -Players take the challenge a gym at a time: if one beats the current gym, they must wait till the other player has beaten it too to proceed
    -Once both players have beaten the current gym leader, a battle must ensue (no restrictions is the usual format). The winner then has the choice to trade one of their mons for one of the rivals mons, provided neither are their starter mons

Guess I better start off this journey!
    After leaving my delivery truck, eyes tired from the darkness, the Duel Gymlocke began. After previously agreeing with Mag, the journey was now afoot: who would become stronger? Only time could tell. But suddenly! Trouble! Professor Birch needed help! In the heat of the moment, I picked out Mudkip. A battle between Mudkip and Poohcyena ensued, but in the end the mud fish won! A quick jourrney back to the lab, and the decision comes for it's nickname. I decided to go with Sakura: she will be one of my strongest memebers, I can tell.

Some battles later, I encountered my first new partner from the wild: a Zigzagoon. I quickly caught him, and he was deemed Swaggi. Then came the tough part: the drag of training. Grinding and training, training and grinding, eventually they both got strong enough to take on the Gym Leader Roxanne. Sakura by this stage had evolved into a Marshtomp, and very quickly she Marshstomped the battle: both of Roxanne's mons were no match for Sakura.

Then came the first rival battle: the battle between Mag and Red. Swaggi was sent out against Mag's Grovyle, and whilst it did a decent number, Swaggi couldn't take the heat and fainted. Out came Sakura, who finished the Grovyle, and then proceeded to entomb the Beautifly (Mag's second party memeber). In the end, I won!

The current scores: 1-0

My current team:
    Sakura [F] (lv 16)
    [3d='marshtomp']

Swaggi [M] (lv 15)
    [3d='zigzagoon']

Current Deaths: none!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Weedle Enthusiast, Shada and guest like this.
  2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Aight LADS, time to hear how things went for me.

The delivery truck ride took extra long so I arrived at me swaggin new crib a bit later than the neighborhood troublemaker Red over here. That didn't stop me though, cause I'm sweet at everything and caught up in no timeeeee. I raided the house of the chick next door and then bailed out asap, stole the lizard animal from some dude on the road and went on my way.
    Nicknamed my Treecko Kunoichi after a solid 10 minutes of sweating over it, names are hard man. I ran into that chick again and pummeled her KFC bucket so fast. Kunoichi is BOSS.
    Got some kit from that one bloke and stepped on a worm. Picked it up and insisted that it just deal with living with me forever cause if u say no 2 me u ded bro
    Named the Wurmple Hanzo because I was praying for a Dustox but NAW I got the butterfly instead rip me. He evolved p quickly as weebles do and started BOMBING EVERYTHING with MAD SKILLS
    Except the fish.
    The fish threw rocks and Hanzo could not deal. He destroyed competition all over but Red's Marshtomp was 2 much.
    HOWEVER! Just because I lost the battle does not mean I will lose the war! All the candidates for 3rd Pokémon as well as Brawley and his squad were DECIMATED by Hanzo's mad skills and the Zubat are going extinct. The next battle... Will hopefully probably not go too well I'm not the best animal fighter on this here globe.

Current team:
    [3D='grovyle']
    Kunoichi [F]
    Lvl 19

[3D='beautifly']
    Hanzo [M]
    Lvl 18

Deaths:
    None!

Weedle Enthusiast likes this.
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,781.0
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Ooooh nice to see it fleshed out. Now I totally wanna find one to do this with too because it sounds super fun.

Good luck to both of you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    LOL this is so great!

Good luck to you both!

Kinda wanna do this too lol.

5. Almandine-G

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Let's continue this story:

Mag fled off: to where, I know not. But what I knew was that she wasn't normal... I had to investigate, but before that, I was forced to aid in a conflict: a man in red clothing who bothered me earlier had now stolen an important brief case, and I had to get it back.

After a short battle, I had reobtained the case, which turned out to belong to the Devon Corporation head. I was brought to him, and there asked info about this Mag person.

He mentioned he saw someone who had the same name heading southward, no doubt towards Dewford. I ran as quick as possible and took mr Briney's ferry down. My investigation began.

2 partners wouldn't do, I would need a 3rd, and thus after a spot of fishing, I found my new partner: tentavool,who I deemed Ino. As I gathered intel, I trained up my mons, before challenging the city gym. A swift victory ensued, but on my way out...

There she was! I had found her, and thus challenged her there: I would need another battle to learn her better.

A tough battle followed, seesawing back and forth, but eventually Swaggi (now a Linoone) won the fight. I had learned of Mag's aggressive style, but before I could stop her, she dashed off.

My search for the truth continues...
    My team:
    Sakura [F] (lv 20)
    [3d='marshtomp']
    Swaggi [M] (lv 20)
    [3d='linoone']
    Ino [F] (lv 16)
    [3d='tentacool']
    Deaths: none!

6. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    NO S**T!

Seriously though, I love this! Keep it up! I love red being sencible and mag's inability to spell

:thumbsup:

7. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Held of my update for a while cause I was wrecking havoc, aye!
    After beating up Brawly and thoroughly decimating the Zubat population of Granite cave, I sat doing nothing for a while and stole Pokepuffs from passing trainers' Pokémon. I would've earned my own in Berry Picker but HANZO had to KILL EVERYTHING DIDN'T HE?
    gdi hanzo i appreciate the work you're putting in but dude
    chill
    Graeme's Slakoth got some fo srs training in too tbh, he beefier than a Vigoroth by now. Show us ur guns, son! After ur turn loafin around ofc
    Stole a flashlight from some bloke in Granite cave but felt bad and decided to keep him company whether he liked it or not, nobody else was giving him the time of day
    Aint nobody had a watch y'see
    Then this here kid showed up again oh my days this kid
    We engaged in an aggressive encounter with our animal and there was dread. The rock fish was scary and Hanzo was uncomfortable and Kunoichi was like??? What am I doing??? Because she had just woken up from like 15 hours of sleeping or something. The rock fish got SLAMMED by a SNEAKY QUICK ATTACK and the squid ALSO GOT SLAMMED BUT THen the raccoon ferret showed up and SLAMMED ME IN THE FACE?????? R00D?????
    So close to victory but this. here. kid.

Ran off before he could report me to the police or something, ducked into Granite cave again cause I'm a regular customer now and caves are the perf place to hide from do-gooders, trust me I'm pro
    Ran into some loser and slapped him in the face with some paper!!! Not the money kind I gotta save that for who knows what. He thanked me for the slap by giving me a CD before I could steal it?? What a loser amirite he isn't pretty at all nope i'm out
    MY BRO BRINEY GIVIN US A LIFT ON HIS BOAT
    briney's boat, briney's boat, swimming through the ocean, causing a commotion

Got to Slateport and DECKED ALL THE CHILDREN and also the grown men I am not ageist
    Tuber Lola demanded a rematch 200 goddamn times where is this small delusional child getting her dolladolla from? Is beach umbrellas looking like flowers a clue?? Why won't you tell me child???
    Saw some NERD PIRATES being NERDS and visiting a museum like wtf bro you're meant to be cool why are you in a museum? stop this tomfoolery and harass some innocents! Decided to follow em in and mess em up after throwing more things at people
    Saw that one bloke from that one heavily treed area near that one place where that one father of mine works!!! I stole a small individual who steals from him and he ran away crying
    I ran after him and we had a romantic anime moment together at the beach and now we're dating it is official
    Went back into the museum to rustle some jimmies and tbh it was v disappointing some big boss one piece character showed up and lectured me on water and why it is so so so so so very important? i don't care bro if you're not Briney and we're not on a boat I don't wanna hear nothin bout no water aight

They ran off like the LOSERS THEY ARE!!!!!

Now that the nerds were dealt with and I acquired a muscular romantic partner to carry my stuff, It was time to obtain more animal creatures and START A GANG OF MY OWN! First piece of grass I walk in and a dog jumps at my face like YO hold UP you're too eager! I know I'm amazing and everything but don't jumpscare me aight
    Muscular romantic partner threw a few balls at it and then it was acquired!!!
    Named the Electrike Keiji cause it was a dude so I couldn't call it Ginchiyo rip </3 I HAD HIGH HOPES BUT...
    I ran into May and she was like 'wtf it's you' and i was like 'wtf ofc it's me' and she was like 'wtf i heard bad stories bout u' and i was like 'wtf since when i'm an angle??' and beat up all her Pokémon and ran away with her high tech headband thing. Continued running until I found more grass and it was infested with DANGEROUS WALKING FLOWERS so I acquired one. What's a gang without dangerous walking flowers?

Named the Roselia Nohime. I was gonna go with Oichi but tbh Oichi is a fairy soooo
    I flew through the skies back to Granite Cave because I told you all I'm a regular customer why would I be in Granite cave don't suspect me pls
    Nah I needed to check out da crib for cool new stuff since I stole this here two wheeled vehicle that I can't actually ride and also this high tech headband thing. Beat up the people inside and stole everything. Made my way all the way back to Mauville WITHOUT ANY CASUALTIES OR ANYTHING RIGHT? WRONG
    GODDAMN MINUN CRIT SWIFTED KEIJI AND HE DIED REST IN PIECES, BRO
    I WILL CRY EVERY DAY 4 U

I fished in the sea and acquired a fish.
    I called the Magikarp Motochika because Motochika was a fish irl duh lol
    He was taking fo eva to level up cause shit Magikarp is shit??? Whur me gigigigiant blue drdrdrdrdragon at tho? Not here apparently jeez.

While I was running around and beating people up and stealing their stuff and being cool and and and and not really doing much of anything honestly just?? idk??? I casually encountered an angel and ascended. Alt: I ran into and decimated Wally :) Nohime is OP
    Actually can we take a moment to appreciate how OP my whole squad is? They do me proud we are the gr9est most scariest gang eva innit bruv fite us irl and LOSE INSTANTLY we are POWERFUL except for motochika ffs
    I'm so happy I love them all so like
    Lots of pokeblocks and pokepuffs OOPH
    Hanzo may or may not be my fave okay he's max beauty and 3 pokeblocks off max on the other stats and also max affection luv luv
    Nohime is at 3 hearts of affection I think?? And above half beauty hmmhmmANYWAY
    Kunoichi and Hanzo were getting near the level cap [max lvl30 for badge 3] so I was like ehhhh gotta go fite an old man SO I DID it was scary cause i was like bro this guy castin lightnin with metal creatures and all i have are grass creatures a butterfly and a fish??? They rad and all but not so much against lightning castin metal creatures;; HOWEVER Kunoichi just
    destroyed
    everything
    also Nohime
    they both
    DESTROYED ANYTHING THAT LOOKED AT THEM
    and that's that lol this update was p long;;;
    gonna add more to the team info this time mmhmm

Current team:

[3D='grovyle']
    Kunoichi [Female]
    Lvl 5 - Lvl 29
    Starter Pokémon
    Brave
    [Fury Cutter/Pursuit/Leaf Blade/ Power-Up Punch]

[3D='beautifly']
    Hanzo [Male]
    Lvl 2 - Lvl 28
    Met at Route 101
    Quiet
    [Morning Sun/Air Cutter/Stun Spore/Silver Wind]

[3D='roselia']
    Nohime [Female]
    Lvl 12 - Lvl 27
    Met at Route 117
    Serious
    [Giga Drain/Growth/Venoshock/Leech Seed]

[3D='magikarp']
    Motochika [Male]
    Lvl 10 - Lvl 18
    Met at Route 109
    Brave
    [Splash/Tackle]

Deaths:

[3D='electrike']
    Keiji [Male]
    Lvl 13 - Lvl 20
    Met at Route 110
    Lax
    [Leer/Howl/Quick Attack/Spark]

8. Almandine-G

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    The story continues:
    Mag disappeared without a trace. Disappointed, I headed towards Granite cave where I met up with a (confused looking) man named Steven. He was looking at a crumpled piece of paper with great... Interest, shall we say. I shown him a letter he was to be given. In exchange, I asked him info of Mag. He said he didn't know the person, but he saw them head next to slateport. Thus there's where I had to go.

After a serene journey, training resumed, as I encountered my 4th parrner: a Voltorb who I named Rasengan. The poor thing had a few close calls, but it's now a greatly valued teammate. However, crisis called: the museum nearby was infested with men in red suits (apparently this isn't the first time, but last time they were apparently blue instead).

After saving a so-called Captain Stern, the boss of the red suit team revealed himself:

Maxie.

He claims that land is majorly important, and seems to want to expand the land we live on. I'm not sure of his purposes right now, but I fear he plans the worst.

Continuing on, I overheard some red suited men talking about mount Chimney. Then it hit me... Maybe Mag was in leagues with Maxie! I needed to meet him, but I first needed to get stronger.

I trained hard, eventually evolving both Ino and Rasengan, beat the local gym leader, and finally caught sight of Mag once more: I had to get her quick before she could run again. And Swaggi came to the rescue, stomping her team. But before I knew it she was gone.

My search continues on...

My current team:
    Sakura [F] (lv 30)
    [3d='marshtomp']
    Tackle/Rock Slide/Water Gun/Mud Bomb

Swaggi [M] (lv 29)
    [3d='linoone']
    Headbutt/Rock Smash/Covet/Pin Missile

Ino [F] (lv 30)
    [3d='tentacruel']
    Bubblebeam/Supersonic/Toxic Spikes/Acid Spray

Rasengan (lv 30)
    [3d='electrode']
    Light Screen/Volt Switch/Swift/Electro Ball

Wins: 3-0 to me
    Deaths: none!

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,781.0
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    This is getting good.

When you've both beaten the champion will you then battle to see which of you will be the actual champion of the run?

10. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    @[member="Karzarill"] Yep, there's gonna be one final battle after the Champion! I wooonder who will winnnnn >V>;;

Aight aight aight okayyyyy so after pummeling Wattson and then being pummeled by Red, me an da squad ran north after getting a bit confused about smashing rocks and then realising we stole it from that one kid's dad lol
    Beat up that one family, fish still has not evolved
    Encountered a rock with arms when I smashed the rock and was annoyed like bro aint nobody got time for a rock with arms
    As I run around with my fish
    ANYWHO, ran into a chubby camel while running through the hot hot baking oven cave, nowhere near as cool as Granite cave lol literally
    Named the Numel Shingen cause chubby and fire=red=shingen okay? okay. Don't get too comfortable with him on the team tho cauSE HE DIED TO A TRAINER LIKE
    RIGHT OUTSIDE FIERY PATH????
    the massacre begins
    encountered an australian guy who might not be australian but is probably australian and damn he annoying let me go man i don't need a secret base i have a whole cave system as my headquarters BEGONE
    Chilled with the creepy af old lady a few times while crying over death and stealing berries from people. Muscular romantic partner isn't helping at all but hey he's carrying my stuff so I should be thankful except not really
    Choked on ash for a while afterwards oh boy this route smoking is bad how many people are smoking for this much ash to be about
    They all kids too wtf
    Found a Spinda but uh
    Hanzo killed it as usual rip
    RUNNING ALONGGGGGGG
    Oh hey what do you know it's that one chick again, asking me to do nice and helpful things? Ugh fine jeez w/e but you better pay me aight? O ye the fish evolved at some point!!! Worth mentioning because he gETS KILLED ON THE NEXT ROUTE BY A SHITBAG BUBBLE FAIRY
    RIP Motochika u will b missed </3
    Continued into the waterfall location whatever it's called after tripping on the holes in the floor like damn someone needs to fill these they dangerous!!! Encountered team pirates and oh no team pirates has another important-looking nerd rip
    Beat her up then some other nerd showed up like 'yo tysm 4 dis lol bye'
    ???
    who you???
    go away don't talk to me ever again : |
    Next stop was Mt Chimney I BELIEVE and damnnnnn do you see all the nerd pirates rnnnnn
    Nerd pirates and that other nerd again oh boy. He has massive glasses and everything is he king of the nerds or what? I looks like he might have the dolla dolla tho, I should be friendly and then steal from him viciously at some point
    Big boss of the pirate nerds be hanging around lava?? That isn't red water you fool but uh
    Jump in it and try swimming if you like I won't have to deal with your one piece shenanigans if you do lol
    BEAT HIM UP REAL GOOD LIKE INNIT BRUV then he ran away
    O ye I beat up the important looking female pirate also I forgot about here ahhhhhahah
    King of the nerds is talking to me again does he not know how to take a hint my face is extremely 'do not talk to me!!!'-y rn
    RAN DOWN TO that one town where Flannery is I cannot remember the name for the life of me wow um
    I acquired a fat bouncing pig on the way down too lol
    Named the Spoink Yoshimoto beCAUSE SPOINK IS PERFECT FOR YOSHIMOTO HOW DID I NOT REALISE THIS
    lol don't get comfortable with him being on the team either caUSE HE DIES IN THE GYM AHHHHHHHH JOYOUS DAYYYYYY
    I was so hype to use him too rip my dreams
    Flannery hurt my feels so much wtf??? Nohime was doing some serious work but that overheat bro??? No dangerous walking flowers can deal with xtreme heat, rip babe </3
    Kunoichi wrecked the rest of her team tho!! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR FIRE TYPES LOSE TO GRASS TYPES BRO?
    So gr9 I bet ty for this badge yo
    May showed up and asked if I wanted to go to Petalburg wit her and I was like lol no why would I walk wit u, loser
    Stole her dessert equipment so I could EXPLORE THE DESERT!!!
    O right yeah I battled that one Red kid after Flannery but no cookies if you can guess the outcome LOL
    Went to EXPLORE THE DESERT!!! and acquired a mud doll and a fossil eyyy sweet
    Ran back to that one waterfall place that I can't remember the name of to look for more team members cause EVERYONE IS DEAD AND MY HEART IS DESTROYED but I ran into an angry naked bird and it died 2 fast 4 me rip
    No more death? HAH I WISH
    BALTOY who was named Ujiyasu btw DIED TO THE ZANGOOSE OUTSIDE WOW GR9
    Revived the fossil and I acquired a bug creature with sharp hands
    Named the Anorith Kojiro cause sharp things
    He dies too though : )
    Everyone dies
    Someone send help
    UM ANYWAY RETURNED TO PETALBURG AND BEAT NORMAN FASTER THAN I COULD EVEN BELIEVE HE WAS TOO EASY??? NORMAL TYPES ARE BOSS PLS MAKE BETTER USE OF THEIR AMAZINGNESS
    Wally appeared and dragged me around against my will like bro i do not wish to be here in mauville i wish to be in slateport bbl cycle cycle cycle!!!
    Explored the sea for a while hoping to get +++team member for my two man team rip lol but no luck </3 everything died and the final sea bird i encountered refused to gET IN THE BALL so I had to LEAVE IT
    Went back to Granite cave to hang out wit Graeme and Elliot tbh
    We had a v important meeting about gang things and also The drowning man aka Vin was acquired eyyy the fam grows large af
    My Pokémon may keep dying but at least I have this sweet gang to fall back on :' ) ilu guys

Current Team:

[3D='sceptile']
    Kunoichi [Female]
    Lvl 5 - Lvl 45
    Starter Pokémon
    Brave
    [Dual Chop/X-Scissor/Leaf Blade/Rock Smash]

[3D='beautifly']
    Hanzo [Male]
    Lvl 2 - Lvl 45
    Met at Route 101
    Quiet
    [Morning Sun/Air Cutter/Quiver Dance/Bug Buzz]

Deaths:

[3D='electrike']
    Keiji [Male]
    Lvl 13 - Lvl 20
    Met at Route 110
    Lax
    [Leer/Howl/Quick Attack/Spark]

[3D='numel']
    Shingen [Male]
    Lvl 13 - Lvl 16
    Met at Fiery Path
    Quirky
    [Tackle/Flame Burst/Focus Energy/Magnitude]

[3D='gyarados']
    Motochika [Male]
    Lvl 10 - Lvl 28
    Met at Route 109
    Brave
    [Splash/Tackle/Bite/Dragon Rage]

[3D='spoink']
    Yoshimoto [Male]
    Lvl 19 - Lvl 26
    Met at Jagged Pass
    Quirky
    [Magic Coat/Psybeam/Psych Up/Zen Headbutt]

[3D='roselia']
    Nohime [Female]
    Lvl 12 - Lvl 34
    Met at Route 117
    Serious
    [Giga Drain/Toxic Spikes/Venoshock/Leech Seed]

[3D='baltoy']
    Ujiyasu [N/A]
    Lvl 23 - Lvl 23
    Met at Route 111
    Lonely
    [Rock Tomb/Psybeam/Ancient Power/Cosmic Power]

[3D='anorith']
    Kojiro [Male]
    Lvl 20 - Lvl 25
    Met at Rustboro City
    Impish
    [Water Gun/Bug Bite/Ancient Power/Metal Claw]

11. Almandine-G

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    The story continues:
    Mag had ran off faster than I could anticipate, but I could figure out where she was headed: towards mt Chimney. It had comicon nearby, and I figured out how much Mag loved to bash nerds. It was the logical option: but alas, the entrance was blocked. I'd have to come back later when they had moved. For now, it looked like I was heading north for Fallarbor town.

Along the way, I encountered my new partner: a Spinda who I named Hinata. We continued on, heading into town, but before I knew it, I was dragged into another crisis: a scientest by the name of Cosmo had had his meteorite stolen by the group of red suited villains. Them again!? They just can't stand down for one minute. But they had to be stopped. I was tipped off they headed for Meteor falls: so that's where I headed.

It was a long trek, but eventually I reached them, and came face to face with one of their admins: Tabitha. He seemed extremely disgruntled, but I suppose you would if you were a guy with a girls name. I teamed up with a friend (who seemed rather sad about the insults thrown at them by a certain someone) to take down Tabitha and his companion. But, they had retrieved what they wanted: and were now on their way to mt chimney! This was my chance!

But I was stopped for a second: a strange, pirate man shown up. He seemed... nice? Odd though, I'll have to keep my eye on him. Whether his motivs were good or bad was debatable, but so long as we share a similar enemy.

I dashed as fast I could: the guards blocking me beforehand were clenching their stomachs in pain. Yep, Mag went this way. I took the cable car up, and caught myself in a fight between the red suited villains and a merry band of pirates. I ran fast, beating up everything in my way: and here was Tabitha again, clearly wanting revenge from earlier. And here fell Hinata...

Hinata... My rage built. I saw the scared glimmer in his eyes: he knew he awoken my rage beast. I held back no power from him, and wrecked his crud, before pushing him away and facing Maxie, who proceeded to receive my rage even more. Shocked, he regained his composure before blabbing on about mega evolution. He ran off on urgent business before I could rough him up more though. And here came the pirate captain, looking rather teary. Yep, Mag had been here if a grown man was crying like this.

I dashed down the volcano and pummeled Flannery the gym leader: I needed to get stronger. And look: Mag, right there! I stopped her from proceeding and proceeded to fight her: and subsequently wrecked her. She ran off cursing every step of the way. Looks like I'd need to get stronger: I could sense that she wasn't going to be any pushover.

I stepped into the desert. Thankfully, my friend May gave me a pair of Go-Goggles to trek the desert. Here, I met my new partner: a Sandshrew I named Gaara. He evolved quickly into a fully-flegged Sandslash. On my way through the desert, I encountered a fossil: a root fossil. I heard there was two, but Mag must've taken the claw fossil. Looks like I would be getting a lileep on my team. I rushed back to Rustboro where the Lileep was revived: I dubbed it Kankuro.

I trained hard for a while. Nothing special, just spent a lot of time getting my mons beefed up for my next challenge: my challenge against my gym leader father. He'd lost my approval after I embarassed him at a tea party, and exclaimed I could only get it back after beating him. Now, I finally could: most of my team had hit lv 40 now, and where ready to wreck him.

He didn't stand a chance. I stood triumphantly, waiting for his next words: "Well done... Son." He handed me the hm for Surf, and I went off to Mauville, ready to continue my search: and there, there was Mag, as if she was waiting for me! She had a cold look in her eyes as she stared me down. A battle ensued.

I was right not to underestimate her: her Beautifly Hanzo proved difficult, destroying 3 of my team, and badly injuring 1. In the end, I won, but the match was extremely close: Gaara was the last one standing with only 5 hp left. I rushed off to get the healed. Mag was going to prove far tougher than I had ever imagined.
    My search continues...

My current team:
    Sakura [F] (lv 42)
    [3d='swampert']
    Protect/Muddy Water/Rock Slide/Mud Bomb

Swaggi [M] (lv 42)
    [3d='linoone']
    Strength/Rock Smash/Retaliate/Pin MIssile

Ino [F] (lv 41)
    [3d='tentacruel']
    Surf/Brine/Toxic/Poison Jab

Rasengan (lv 41)
    [3d='electrode']
    Magnet Rise/Volt Switch/Swift/Electro Ball

Gaara [M] (lv 39)
    [3d='sandslash']
    Magnitude/Rock Tomb/Gyro Ball/Sand Tomb

Kankuro [M] (lv 41)
    [3d='cradily']
    Giga Drain/Sandstorm/Brine/Ancient Power

Current deaths:
    Hinata [F] (lv 29)
    [3d='spinda']

12. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Do you mean 'Groins'?

Mag is the crazy one with the laughs and Red has the Hamazing team with the hamazing Electrode XD

Also have the final battle in Mag's Gang Granite Pad place if real tho XD

13. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I would say something about your team Mag, but I'd probably jinx it. Still, this is interesting to see unfold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.