1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Red's Original Character Drabble Post

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Bigredlittlepup, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Bigredlittlepup

Okami
    (Poochyena)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽128.4
    Heyyooooo. This is just somewhere I want to post all the small drabbles I do for my characters. I tend to do a lot of one off shit of au's for the same few characters I have, but they never like?? Actually get poooosted??? Sometimes, most of the time, it's an au of some existing thing. However, other times it's original stuff. So I won't mark it as one or the other.
    If you feel like sticking around, I write them pretty infrequently.

But it's fun. I'm here to have some laugh!! Have a good time!!

Dragons. (4.11.2019) - This post.
    Gods. (4.13.2019)

Laelia and Kaen
    Dungeon and Dragons Au

"You're planning on fighting a Temporal Drake," It's not a question, but his gaze grows inquisitive in turn of his words. At first she's willing to simply let it go with a nod. Go back to her meal, let him amusement himself with the thought. However he has the nerve-- the gall, to laugh at her. To her face.
    "You are very tiny, Tiefling," She's not, "how do you plan on fighting a Temporal Drake?" His accent is thick on his tongue, and does very little to hide his amusement. His eyes, a deep emerald shade, sparkle as he looks her over again, and his expression is one of expectance. The question, it seemed, had not been rhetorical.

"I have strategies," his eyebrows raise higher, "Tactics," a little more, "I've been taking these jobs since I was a child. You don't get to look at me like that."
    She's not bragging when she says that, and she thinks maybe that's what causes his amusement to turn quickly sour.

"There are members of my species that would not face Temporal Drake head on," He says, like it's suppose to be some sort of warning. It's her turn to raise an eyebrow at him, because at the time he looks just as humanoid as any other asshole in this bar.

"Are you among them?"

A beat.

"That depends," he leans back, "is that an invitation?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Apr 12, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. Bigredlittlepup

Okami
    (Poochyena)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽128.4
    For reference on this one, Laelia is a mawile, Kaen is a Rayquaza, this is my gijinka-verse for the canon comic.

Laelia and Kaen
    Late-Game Nuzlocke Verse.

"Would you like to hear something odd?"

It's pouring out. The rain soaks her clothing and fills her boots, and walking through it is as much of a chore as listening to him speak.

"Everything that comes out of your mouth is odd, Kaen." There's a pause, where she says little, and allows the pattering of rain to fill her ears instead.
    She humors him, when she realizes he will not speak without her blessing, "You know what? Yeah, sure."

"I think you'd make an excellent god."

Her steps fall silent, and the water around her feet stills. His voice rings in her ears.
    The air is stiff.
    She breaths it in anyway.
    "Hm." Is what she says in reply. And though she cannot see him, she feels the huff of his amusement creeping into the back of her mind.

"You doubt it?"

"It's not that" she doesn't attempt to overcorrect, "I just disagree,"
    She gives him a chance to reply again. He does not.
    "I think I'm a little too sympathetic."

"Mm.." She can imagine him, clear as day, shifting in his spot.
    "I think it would do us well, to have a little more sympathy among us."
    [/spoiler.]