1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Regarding my Recent Inactivity

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Apr 22, 2023.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hello.

I wanted to just, I don't know type. 2023 has honestly been a dog shit year, not much has gone well. It's getting harder to think of my stories, nor focus on posting. I wish to be able to post more but ti's getting harder as time goes on. I've had a small break where it was easy to think, but it quickly fell to shambles and now I'm back in a spot where I can't really think.

I wish I was able to post, I miss my stories, and I miss hanging out here. But all in all I'm unable to really focus. As mentioned in the vent channel in my discord, I am under assumption of a gas leak in my room. It's nauseating, and clouds my head any time i'm in here. Everywhere else I'm okay.

I've lately grown more prone to working alone, or just doing things alone. As I don't really have anyone to exactly talk to. Most of my friends have left me, I have around two friends off site. For around a week and a half I've lost at most three friends a day. I'm getting more used to just being alone, and not talking much anymore. Hence why I don't talk much on discord / LV anymore. Generally just growing more introverted.

I attempted to make a new RP. but it seems it didn't go well, like all the other rp's i've been posting. that honestly was my last ditch attempt to bring myself back, but don't think that'll happen. Nothing against any of you for it, just kinda demotivated.

I may return to my old song and dance one day, i'm unsure. Until then Imma just lurk in the shadows and post random bullshit when my fingers feel like working.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pirate Captain likes this.
  2. GigaGold1

GigaGold1 Blaziken Fan

MEW!!!
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1.2
    Thunder Stone ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm sorry this years been rough on you.. Take some time off! I'm new here but from experience talking to people can be exhausting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I am sorry to hear this. And regarding my post on you earlier, sorry it was just a joke
    Gasleakes are no joking matter, and I do hope it gets fixed soon.

Also, regarding the friends, once again sorry to say this. But they weren't friends at all. A true friend will support you, and stay with you in anyway possible. I can certainly say that as an introverd myself it isn't bad doing things on ya own. Now I have 1 very good friend and I got my husband. And I do know ya will find someone that will be the same .

Even though of course it doesn't seem that way right now. As the forum stuff, I know exactly what ya mean. I do not post here often also, I did always like 5rp at the same time. But I can't handle group rp anymore and on the moment I only do 1, a 1x1 with 1:22. And when ya know yess, I am back and stuff doesn't work that way. Yess I know the feeling for it.

Somethings are just harder in life, and reason why life actually sucks but it has bright and beautiful moments where we keep on for hanging. If ya really need to talk, I am always somewhere online. I may not answer directly but I will read and respond.
    Link, I mean Lassus. Good luck with it all.