1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Must Read Regarding the Recent Bans

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Wolf Expert, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I hate that all this crap has to happen. I thought that they were all such nice people. I agree that since Skullbash hasn’t shown evidence, they deserve a ban for the accusation. I would have given them extra time, but they probably wouldn’t have been able to come up with it, at least for the part about Ben. I’ve never seen anything from Ben except his usual kind, responsible, weird-in-a-good-way self. I am still willing to hear Cad and the gang’s side of the story, for fairness’s sake, but Skullbash went too far with this. In fact, I PMed them yesterday warning them not to go too far, and wished them luck in their future endeavors when they mentioned looking for evidence for something and being sure they would be banned soon. It’s a shame losing so many friends, but I am not going anywhere.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy, East, Ryan and 1 other person like this.
  2. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    I know I've spoken before, but I feel a second time would be needed so to speak my mind on the matter of the hand I can see. Trash/Smack talking people is already wrong, but only if taken too far or too literally, in my opinion, can it be dangerous to people. But sexual harassment is worse, especially considering how much damage it can cause to the... I don't want to speak of such things... But, I see a lot of drama in my life, and being in a lot of places at once, I see a lot happen. Seeing toxicity reminds me of why I pulled myself from humans, but this site brought me from my shell. Then to see the accusations of "attacks without evidence" and attacks on people who were doing what they were supposed to and had evidence from both sides, I begin to wonder why. I'm in no way perfect, nor is any human that I know of, so mistakes will be made, whether good or bad. If sufficient evidence can't be given, are you right? Evidence, as I've seen it, is the biggest factor in a case. And as I see it, the Admins had more than enough to do what they did. I see no attack, and it's not because I'm almost completely blind. It's because they didn't. They did their job, and protected rule-following members of the site. I could rant longer, but right now, I'm growing tired. For the moment, though, keep in mind that evidence against any person is what you need. False accusations will usually end in your loss. And with enough evidence, there is no point in arguing unless you have evidence of the contrary from the same time. Remember: Lake Valor Admins are trying to protect us. Until evidence of the contrary is truly provided, then don't attack them. It's not even worth it to try.
    -Mist, A ranter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'm really sorry for what you had to go through, Ben. I know that it must've been really sickening to see someone yell at you for that on this forum here. I'm really sorry for what all you admins had to go through. I wish I could say more, but this honestly scares me a little. I'm not very good with people. My deepest apologies to Lake Valor itself, and I hope nothing like this will ever happen again.

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Whoa, this is quite shocking, especially since I've worked with some of these people in LV's 1st Summer Scramble and some RPs. They were really fun to work with and up till now, I'm still surprised. I really don't involve myself much when it comes to news concerning these kinds of things, but this experience must have been awful and I hope that the admins are doing okay now.

This isn't something that will make me stay away from LV though. I owe this place a lot in terms of honing my confidence and skills when it comes to roleplaying and socializing, and I hope nothing like this happens ever again.

WavePearl, Vigilance and ChocoChicken like this.
  5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Tbh I'm kinda glad I don't frequent here that much then.
    If people are setting up things like this to bash and demean people behind their backs.
    It's gonna be hard to trust any of you, tbh

6. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    ....Huh.
    Never a dull day in the Lake, eh? :') Still it's nuts to think some people could be so vindictive.

East and Vigilance like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.