1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Regirock, Registeel or Regice?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Mar 8, 2013.

Tags:
?

Regirock, Registeel or Regice?

1. Regirock

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Registeel

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. Regice

16 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Regirock, Registeel or Regice? Which of the trio did you like best? I think I like Regice a bit more, though his name kind of sounds lame to me, I have no idea why!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I'm biased towards Rock-types, so its a no-brainer!

Funny story related to these, when Hoenn first came out I somehow fluked catching Registeel in a Pokéball at 100% HP. I have no idea how on earth that happened, such an ridiculously small percentage.

3. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    I picked Registeel as he is a great wall to use and occasionally use him in my Sandstorm teams during 4th gen. New walls are in the 5th gen so I'm having to come up with a new defensive set for my registeel. Overall Registeel is my favorite of the three.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tomatketchup

Tomatketchup Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Registeel. I just like steel Pokémon. :P

5. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    None of them, they are my least favorite legendaries. I just never liked the idea of them at all.

Vanillite likes this.
  6. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,384.3
    If you're looking for walls, look no further, I say. Each one does fill a certain purpose. Regirock walls on the physical side, Regice, the special side. Registeel's a good midpoint between the two... I'd personally go with Registeel, though I don't use any of them.

7. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I didn't think any of them were special, so I'll go towards my favorite type of the three in regice

8. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I don't use it but my favorite is Registeel. Has my favorite design of the three, it's like some kind of large robot golem (not meaning the Pokémon 'Golem').

9. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Regice No idea why I chose him.

10. -Vendetta-

-Vendetta- School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Registeel has been my fave since Gen 3 is out, I always liked steels somehow~

11. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Regice because I like ice type Pokémon!

12. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Though I like the design of them, they are my least favorite as well. I caught them in all the games they were available, but never have used them.

13. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I don't know why I love registeel that much. even in the games and in the 8 movie it was my favorite :) I think its because I like many steel types

14. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Regice, I just think he looks cool.

15. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Registeel forever!!! Registeel has been tied with suicune for my favorite legendary forever! I love that thing so much! My first Registeel was named Ironman and he is still on my ruby to this day! :D

16. RISEAGAINST0922

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I like Regirock the best mainly because it has the coolest design by far

17. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Registeel because he looks cool and steel is super effective on rock and ice types.

18. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Since I prefer the more animal based Pokémon, I didn't like any of the three all that much. To pick out of them though I'd have to go with Regice.

19. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hmm, I never really cared for any of these guys for some reason. But I'll choose Registeel since he looks the coolest out of the three, in my opinion.

20. The Unknown

The Unknown Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    The only member of this legendary trio that i like is registeel because it is a decent Pokémon for competitive battling, and the other two aren't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.