1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Relatable Pokedex Entries

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Darcy, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    There are cool entries, there are weird entries - then there are the ones that speak to your soul a certain way. What are those for you?

There are many for me, but my personal favorite is Alolan Ninetales from Ultra Sun.
    [​IMG]
    (image from Bulbapedia)​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  2. Flumph

Flumph PKMN Breeder

Azelf (Anniversary)
    (Azelf (Anniversary))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,834.1
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    "Whismur is very timid. If it starts to cry loudly, it becomes startled by its own crying and cries even harder. When it finally stops crying, the Pokémon goes to sleep, all tired out."

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    *insert any Quagsire entry*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Komala: Sun: It is born asleep, and it dies asleep. All its movements are apparently no more than the results of it tossing and turning in its dreams.

Absolute Zero and FireSpartan5 like this.
  5. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "This Pokémon adeptly flies from branch to branch in trees. In a forest, no Pokémon can ever hope to catch a fleeing Grovyle however fast they may be."

"Despite its small body, Totodile's jaws are very powerful. While it may think it is just playfully nipping, its bite has enough strength to cause serious injury."

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "It is virtually worthless in terms of both power and speed. It is the most weak and pathetic Pokémon in the world."
    Yeah sounds about right.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  7. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    The Pokédex entry for the Alolan vulpix of Ultra Sun:

"If you carelessly approach it because it’s cute, the boss of the pack, Ninetales, will appear and freeze you."

The boss Ninetales is literally anyone else around me, for some reason they all think I'm cute. Gah.

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    The Pokédex entry for Mankey from Pokémon Sun kinda speaks to me.
    It can spontaneously become enraged. Everyone near it clears out as it rampages and the resulting loneliness makes it angrier still.

9. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Piloswine's D/P entry:
    I have thick, long hair that gets in my eyes frequently. I also have a sensitive sense of smell so very accurate.

10. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Minccino from Ultra Sun version -“A clean freak that will not allow even the slightest mess, it uses its tail like a mop to thoroughly clean any and all filth.”

11. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    @Neb Could use more of you in my irl friend circle, we are slobs I must say.