1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Relationship status

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    You can hid it from them i been doing for 2 years -3- i'm 13 toon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    forever alone over here.
    but I take it as it comes :3

3. Minedreigon

Minedreigon Mastermind

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Single. Too young for that bs (well tbh I can't decide if this is the case or not, people often tell me I'm an old head on young shoulders). Then again I know one person in my classes who I might like... :blush:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    Man, can't believe it's been since April of last year(11th grade) since my break up with my ex. How the time flies, but I am still single after 1 year 5 months, and still in no rush for a relationship. I don't even know how'd I do it again with classes and such. I'm not as open as I used to be, too quiet most of time. Maybe that's also why I don't talk much on LV =\....

5. N3raluna

N3raluna Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Happily with my other half, but school and work enjoys taking my time ¬¬

6. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Single and have been since birth. Not actively searching at the moment. Currently waiting for the right person to pop into my life.

7. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Always have been single and always will be until the day I die. I'm adamantly against ever having a relationship of any kind, much to the dismay of my mother who wants to have grandkids someday.

8. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Never been in a relationship myself. I'm hoping to soon, but I can wait ^-^

9. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I'm as single as the day I was born. And the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that...

10. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Been in relationship for two years, about to be three~
    Yay~

11. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Single, and I don't mind.

12. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    I'm single and have no interesting in getting girlfriend for the moment, to busy with college and home and Pokémon :3.
    But maybe in a future i might change...

13. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Guys. I'm in a relationship. With my laptop. Laptop loves me.
    I'm not in a relationship with a human though.

14. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm currently single, but I'm okay with it a lot of people ignore me IRL anyway. I guess I don't really make an impression on most people.

15. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    wait what

...i feel like i missed something

also i'm taking a girl to homecoming
    yes it's possum girl
    :D :D :D :D

16. JokerOfIdeals

JokerOfIdeals ♦♦♦ஐ Hero Of Ideals ஐ♦♦♦

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm actually married and I have kids so I have 3 lol <3 yes I married during I had too though couldn't just leave her so yeah :)

17. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I've been in a relationship since June 28th, 2011, so over three years now wahey. My boyfriend is a great person and I can't see myself with anyone else! Didn't think I'd ever date someone after my previous (and first) relationship but what do you know, it happened anyway. n_n;

18. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I used to be in a relationship but it only lasted for a few months so I'm currently single.

19. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Been single for almost 21 years :V And would love to get into a relationship, orz

20. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Been single for the past 18 years, but I'm not really in a rush or anything. I'm sure I'd meet someone cool in the future anyway. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.