1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Remake of Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by NiomiYuriyaPokelove, Dec 22, 2012.

?

Would you like to see a R/S/E remake?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure; will explain.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'd play these all day long, would be excellent.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    At this point I just want them so people will shut up about it and stop whining for them. It's getting old and annoying.

3. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Yeah I agree with Doima. I'm kind of tired of people complaining about wanting them. I think it'd be neat if they remade them, just as long as Pokémon from the generations after III are in them as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TheLegendofPie

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    If Nintendo were to make a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake (kind of the same thing as LeafGreen and SoulSilver), what would you like to see installed/established?

I personally would love to see the Retro Sounds like they did in SS/HG and include functions from the C-Gear in B/W.

They also have to include the 'hideouts' again cuz that was just so much fun! ^_^

5. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Retro Sounds - YES
    Hideouts - YES
    C-Gear - Not so much

They have to keep the Frontier (duh), but they should also allow friends to collaborate and take it on together, kind of like the Battle Subway. Another thing they should add is possibly the chance to visit other regions. Maybe Johto/ Kanto?

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I would but for now I'm fine with X and Y.

7. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,542.1
    I personally would be indifferent if Nintendo decided to remake RSE. I do, however, have a reasonable argument as to why they wouldn't.
    As it stands, it's still possible to transfer Generation 3 starters to Generation 5 games, albeit the process is a bit long and difficult. Nintendo remade Generation 1 because you couldn't get Generation 1 starters in RSE. It's a similar story for the remakes of Generation 2. It was impossible to get those starters in DPPT. Some could argue that the legendary Pokémon of either of those Generations couldn't be obtained either, but Emerald did allow you to get some of them (I think).
    I personally doubt Nintendo will remake RSE. If they do, though, I'll certainly buy a copy. We'll have to wait until after XY to find out, though.

8. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Yes, I'd love to see a remake. Never got to play this Gen, and I've considered shopping around on Amazon or somewhere to buy a used copy (forget the new copies; those are like $400). But I've heard that the game's save function stops working after so many hours, and it'd be just my luck to spend money only to find out I can't save the game anymore.

9. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I'd sure like a remake. They were good games and I'd like to see what they'd add to Hoenn.
    Hopefully many long, long bridges.
    But of course, they aren't THAT outdated that they need a remake as desperately as the first two gens do, so It's really fine they haven't done it yet.

This is really only an issue if you already had a saved game which you'll lose. If you don't, however, you can open the cart with a screwdriver or something like that, and replace the battery. It's one of those clock round batteries, it always provides a tad of energy to the cart so it keeps the save around. Normally, if you had a save, taking out the battery to replace it would erase your save, but since you are buying it "new" you don't have much to worry about if you don't touch anything else.

10. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    <strong class='bbc'>Automatic generated message</strong><br />This topic has been closed by a moderator.<br /> <br /><strong class='bbc'>Reason:</strong> Inactive thread<br /> <br />If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.<br /> <br />Kind regards,<br />Lake Valor Staff

11. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    <strong class='bbc'>Automatic generated message</strong><br />This topic has been closed by a moderator.<br /> <br /><strong class='bbc'>Reason:</strong> Inactive thread<br /> <br />If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.<br /> <br />Kind regards,<br />Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.