1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Report Sightings and Evolution here

Discussion in 'Safari Zone' started by Hraesvelgr, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse Lepidopteragon
    DiscordMod

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,781
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    "Scyther" can evolve at Level 32. I haven't checked to what yet (because I still want to raise it unevolved a bit more), but one of you probably knows to what, so I'll trust that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MarineAurora

MarineAurora Lady of the Floof
    SuperMod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,492
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Shuppet evolves at level 37 into Banette

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Sweet Illusionary Imp
    Moderator VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽171
    Battle Points:
    ★12
    Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★Soothe Bell ★
    Pidgey evolved at 18!

4. Getus

Getus The Senate
    SuperMod Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽19
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Hotter Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Kricketot evolves at level 10

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Mod Snek
    SuperMod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,276
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    Catcher Dex should be updated from this point.

6. StOwl

StOwl Social Team
    Social Team

PokéPoints:
    ₽312
    Battle Points:
    ★3
    Starly is able to evolve at level 16. Needs confirmation, as I hadn't checked when it was at earlier levels.

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy Helician
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,270
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★Heart Scale ★★
    Nincada can evolve into Ninjask at level 20. I haven’t really checked before though (like StOwl).
    I don’t know how to get Shedinja.

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Lepidopteragon
    DiscordMod

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,781
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Is that an alternate evolution of Nincada? Maybe there are two different versions of it?

9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy Helician
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,270
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★Heart Scale ★★
    Maybe. The way you get it in the games is weird so I dunno how it works on LV. If Sedinja is even here

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Mod Snek
    SuperMod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,276
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    Turtwig can evolve at Lv. 18!

Yes is it a different evolution to Nincada, how you get it in the games is quite different from normal evolutions. You must have a empty slot in your party and a free Poké Ball in your bag and when Nincada evolves it'll pretty much split into two with Shedinja taking up the free slot and Poké Ball. So a second one is most likely running around somewhere on the site since we can't really mimic that unique way of obtaining it.

11. Eclipse

Eclipse Lepidopteragon
    DiscordMod

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,781
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    "Claw Fossil" unearths to "Anorith" at Level 20.