1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Request a Donation

Discussion in 'Market' started by Achromatic, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Fchicken77

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm planning to get VIP but I'm far from having 1,700 PP, and I used a large amount of it on Pokéballs to catch legendary Pokémon. Even a small donation is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽86.1
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Since the rules say at least one week between askings I’m back I really want vip and I just can’t seem to save up, so a donation would be very appreciated. Thx in advance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  3. RegionRunner150

PokéPoints:
    ₽73.4
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm not typically the donating type, but I'd to splurge on a bunch of great balls so I can start catching some mons and being able to save up spare money for signatures, just a small donation is more than enough. Thank you, I'mma just leave some Meowth's here for good luck!

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.1
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I don't have much to give, but take it anyways, I hope you'll make some use of it.