1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Request feedback on your writing here!

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Morgaine, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Request feedback and comments here!
    Are you a writer and have posted a work of fiction in our Literature Library? Do you want to comment on fictions of the writers here, but are afraid to interrupt the flow of the story if you post a comment?

Fear no longer! This thread is dedicated to writers and readers to comment and ask for feedback on the wonderful pieces of fiction that are posted in our Literature Library. Writers can leave a link to their piece here on Lake Valor and ask for commentary. And readers are always welcome to do the same with their posts about the pieces they have read.

I recommend mentioning or quoting the writer's username or post to ensure they get a notification of your comment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Leaflame, Sonic Ramon and Cadbberry like this.
  2. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Well, I don't think there's any need for me to post a link to my fanfic, thanks to my signature. So click on the image as said in there and it leads to my fanfic. Let me know what you think about it, to those who are reading this! n_n

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    So could you take a look at the fanfic I have going on here? I've finished it on FF.net, but I'm uploading this chapter by chapter. Feedback would be great, so then I can fix any errors I may have! Thanks!

4. Pikachulover

Pikachulover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
  5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I have devoted a lot of time to my fan fiction but I am far from done. If you could read and give any comments on my work I could use that to improve the quality of what is yet to come. Click the link bellow to read and thank you!

6. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
  7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Remember guys - if you want feedback, be sure to offer it to others in return. The best way to start getting feedback is by giving others it too.

8. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    @[member="BlackKyurem27"], I've read your fanfic and it seems pretty interesting. I'll be following it on LV, eager to read more of it. I've notice some grammar errors along the way but they were mostly minor and I understand that you've done that fanfic on another site. Though, another thing that kinda confuses me is
    the attack the teenager tries to use on the Admin's Pangoro in chapter 1. I don't quite understand it that well, like, was it an electric move? If so, Dark/Fighting are neutral against it.
    But other than that, I enjoyed it and hope to read more as you upload them. n_n

Also, if you want, you can read my fanfic too. It has been out since 2015 on another site and it's still going, too. Hope you'll enjoy it. :3

JadeFox likes this.
  9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    I have to admit, Sonic, your fic is pretty interesting so far. I look forward to seeing where you go from there.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  10. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Thanks, @[member="nduns"]! The fanfic has been a special place within my heart so I'll be willing to give it my all as usual. x3

11. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
  12. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    If anyone wants to follow my fanfic, then you can. I'll be sure to upload new chapters as much as I can.

13. lygatto_un_sorceror

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    Hi, my fiction http://lakevalor.net/topic/16739-the-rise-of-the-guardians/, is also posted at fanfiction.net under an account with the same name, titled, 'Hoenn Turmoil'. I have posted it here under the original name that I had for it. Please review, either here or at ff.net, it doesn't matter, I shall be checking both regularly.

14. DeraldSny

DeraldSny Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.3
  15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Sorry it took so long for me to get around to reading this. I barely have enough time to write my own story. Sonic your story was really good. The story line was engaging, the characters are interesting and overall I really liked it. I only have seriously minor nitpicks with the story that are so small I don't fell like there is any need to address them. Keep up the good work. :)

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  16. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    http://lakevalor.net/topic/16821-pokemon-the-hands-of-arceus/
    Here is mine! I'll be posting in spurts to prevent me from having writers block! The story is going to have DeathxVictory's characters included at some point, but the first half is strictly mine :3 I'll take any feedback you wish to give. If you have personal questions you can pm me!

17. Matthias

Matthias Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    I am also writing a story on fanfiction.net here is the link to it. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12147994/1/Pokemon-Gray-Overcast
    It is a somewhat post-apocalyptic kind of story set in the Sinnoh Region and at the moment have 5 chapters out. I would love some ideas and feedback from you guys. I also have an infodump i haven't released yet but plan to soon after chapter 6.
    I did post the first chapter on this site although on fanfiction.net there is a slight formatting issue which I apologize for concerning POV/time changes but I think my story is worth checking out.

18. Clair Aragon

Clair Aragon Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Name: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Rings

Summary: "If I get to be a Pokémon," I bribed. I WAS BRIBING GOD NOW! - The world is struck by legendaries crashing. Instead of saving the lives of others, they're destroying the very lives they promised Arceus to protect! Arceus senses what he has to do, but he can't leave his realm. He uses a human to do his bidding, because mew got corrupted.

Link here: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10867875/1/Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon-Explorers-of-the-Rings

19. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    JadeFox likes this.
  20. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    @[member="SyWry"] Apologies that it was late for me to say this but thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to upload more as time pass by. x3