1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Request feedback on your writing here!

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Morgaine, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Just gonna say it again - Please be willing to give others feedback if you want some in return. Don't be surprised if you don't get any feedback if you haven't already quoted some others to give feedback in return first.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Grant the Dragon

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.7
    I would appreciate it if anyone on this site can review my story. It's called "Pokémon Revolution" and it is a fresh story based on original main characters in the setting of the normal Pokémon world(Sinnoh region). The first few chapters may be slow, but the story will pick up speed real quickly.

Link: http://lakevalor.net/topic/16859-pokemon-revolution/

Thank you in advanced!

DeviantJTS and Achromatic like this.
  3. DeviantJTS

DeviantJTS School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.7
    Hey i would like people's opinion on my story, it is called "Pokémon Revival", It is about a high school senoir waking up to find he is a riolu, been shot, and is not in his orginal world. Please let me know what you think and i will say this now, my writing skills improve over the chapter course.

http://lakevalor.net/topic/16985-pokemon-revival/

4. Venom Wolf

Venom Wolf Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.1
    Hi everyone! I'd like some feedback on my fanfic, it's my first ever Pokémon fanfic and the link is in my sig. It's a short story and I'm aiming for a maximum of 3 chapters. Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I am writing two stories, being uploaded on here and on fanfiction. I am fine with reviews on either site (including in the threads, not necessarily here).
    http://lakevalor.net/topic/17194-the-ranumta-region/
    http://lakevalor.net/topic/17195-the-racnovur-region/

I plan to read and leave reviews on at least the two requests above mine. I'll edit those in once I do. @[member="Venom Wolf"] and @[member="DeviantJTS"]

The Boy Who Changed the World- This seems like an interesting concept. I enjoyed reading what is written so far, and look forward to seeing more in the future.

Pokémon Revival- I only read the first chapter, but I'll probably read more later on. The phrasing could use a bit of work in a lot of places, but the story is fairly interesting so far, and I understood what you were trying to say.

6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Okay, I'm finally brave enough to ask for feedback. *traps Fear from Inside Out under a chair* I CAN DO THIS! My fanfic is The Shaze Syndrome, and it's both on FF.net and here, but it's considerably more developed on FF. I also have Dark Skies, Too Late To Say Sorry, Ash Ketchum and the Gamer's Creed, and TSS (short form b/c I am lazy) parts 1 and 2 up. TSS is a VERY long story, so I chopped it into a few parts. And all of them except the crossover are rated M, so read at your own risk. Please review honestly-if there's something you don't like, tell me! Don't sugarcoat it.
    Edit: I've also put up the Po Town drabble I wrote here on FF. Check it out if you want.http://lakevalor.net/topic/17298-why-team-skull-took-over-po-town/
    Edit: Here you are; Dark Skies (which I was finally brave enough to put up here: http://lakevalor.net/topic/17296-dark-skies/
    And here: TSS the way-too-long story:http://lakevalor.net/topic/17183-the-shaze-syndrome/
    #MissingNo

Teddybear2345 likes this.
  7. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    The King and I (Last Words)
    For naught, I suffer no longer
    The changing tides bring harmony
    In among the wilds
    From the very brink
    A whisper of words longing in the darkness
    Last words spent without change given
    The anonymous bring down
    I worship a shadow of magic
    The fresh air of my former self
    A former flame now extinguished
    A black rose thrown onto lingering dirt
    I spat on the naysayers
    With fist clenched and brow risen
    A game of swords and shields
    A winner announced in secrecy
    The past haunts me ever brighter still

Can I get feedback on this piece of poetry I wrote for another site please?
    Just to see what you guys reckon of my style currently.

8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I'm willing to give off feedback in turn to obtaining some, although I don't want to upset the format of some works on the forum threads by my own comments. So if people can specify the method of having feedback posts via the thread or other means; let me and others know so we can respond accordingly.

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Okay, at this point I think I'm ready, there's quite a lot of chapters and... I come to you with my own fanfic of Alola! It's called Team Shadow, and I've been working on it for quite some time now, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

10. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Been looking a lot at others' fiction, and thought that it was finally time I asked for help. The link is in my signature at the bottom, and is a novelization of PMD : Explorers of Sky. There are some additions of my own, but what I'm working on mostly is my writing style. Anyone, please give it a look. Thanks a ton!

11. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
  12. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    I just looked at your fanfiction, and all I have to say is that IT. IS. AWESOME! Arguably, this is the best fanfiction I have ever seen based on PMD:EOS. If you could please take a look at- and give me feedback on- my fanfic, Pokémon Opal and Garnet (which contains my own original Pokémon), that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

13. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Greetings, everyone! In case you guys didn't know, my story has been re-edited due to tenses purposes and some dialogue I wanted to improve. I thank my friend, @DiancieIsBae for helping on the re-edits. So again, I wouldn't mind some feedbacks on this fanfic once more in case you guys haven't read it yet. Or if you have, then I suggest re-reading it. Tell me what you guys think about my fanfic as always. ^-^

Click on the signature pic to see the fanfic, btw. c:

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The layout of the story has already been finalized in just the first chapter, with the scientist attempting something that should almost be near impossible. Incorporating your own ideas into Pokémon was amazing, especially your ability to properly describe Pokémon from Feluv region in few, clean sentences. Nice work on this one!

15. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Thank you!!!! Did you read all 18 chapters or just the prologue?

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I haven't read all of the chapters, but so far I'm at Chapter 4 :)

17. Xeno1101

Xeno1101 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.3
    BraviaryScout likes this.
  18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Requesting some feedback on my current project. A Hui Hou Kakou, K'ou Alola. I am working on uploading it here from ff.net and my most ambitious project yet. Let me know what y'all think. Appreciate it.

#Valorsquad

19. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I'd like feedback on the first chapter of my story, Lost and Found. Also, do you know how to put that orange banner thing by a story that says "Fanfiction"? I'm still new XD

20. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity