1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Return of a Illusionary Fox

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Shadria, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Ok so my old QnA has kinda died off from my wishy-washy status of being online. Why not start anew? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    What would you say is the funniest thing you've seen or heard about in the past 24 hours?

3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I've been playing Mother 3 on stream with my bf, and got to Chapter 6 earlier today (ended with us entering Chapter 7). During the emotional Sunflower Field scene, I ran into a issue where the game wouldn't trigger a cutscene till I moved down to the near bottom of the screen. It left us both panicking that my rom messed up till stuff started to trigger properly. It ruined the emotional moment but I at least started laughing through the tears.

DuoM2 likes this.
  4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Speaking of Mother 3, I've been playing that as well lately. Have you been enjoying it? If so, better or worse than the other Mother titles?
    Alternatively, best Nintendo IP to you, that isnt Pokémon?

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Mother 3 has been really fun, if not a bit challenging! I'd place it in the middle between the rest of the series. It's not as grind heavy as Mother 1, but has a different feel regarding story humor than Mother 2/Earthbound. I never cried playing Earthbound or watching my BF do Mother 1, but I've cried several times so far with Mother 3.
    A tip, since you started playing too- get used to figuring out the non-attacking PSI moves and the skills of the team over-all. They're vital for most big fights! A total shift from Mother 1 and 2 as you could just brute force bosses half the time.

Non-Pokémon? Probably Kirby. Easy to pick up and put down during travel, has fun and (usually) bouncy music.. And tons of dark lore if you dig into it!

SAF likes this.
  6. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    How has your tablet treated you ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Great! I bet it has another 5 or so years thanks to the cable you helped me get :) (and by '5 years or so' I bet the drawing surface or pen is gonna mess up, not the cable)

8. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Favorite chip flavor?

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Baked Chedder and Baked Sour Cream and Onion are a huge tie!
    I used to love normal Sour Cream and Onion and Dorito's Cool Ranch (which is still 3rd favorite) but discovered baked chips and couldn't go back to the super greasy feeling/tasting OG Sour Cream and Onion. ^^

10. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Do you like silly socks?

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Depends on the texture! Ones with embroidery (and thus knots), pom-poms, ect hanging on are def not on my list due to pain, textures, ect. Fuzzy socks are always loved, and I do like silly colors. I have a pair of thigh-highs with ribbons on them too.

12. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Same question back, what game do ya do when ya are bored and mess around with it

13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    I see you're in a TCG-themed RP recently. What's your favorite deck, by the way?

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I have several Pokémon roms that I like to toy around with here and there, and have a web browser game called Flight Rising that I have been part of since it's first opening run in 2013. Flight Rising is perfect for boredom as it has little puzzle minigames and a very basic 'rpg' like battle simulator.
    I never got to really do TCG irl, and often made little decks by myself with my own collection. So while I can't say a actual deck, I love the concept of decks like Brushfire (a Base set deck that was focused on hitting hard and inducing status like Burn/Poison)!

Pirate Captain and SAF like this.
  15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    That is interesting, never heard of the browser game.

Shadria likes this.
  16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @Demon in Disguise
    It's a nice little pet sim like Neopets but with dragons! The economy hasn't fully crashed like Neopets did, has a big friendly player base ^^
    [​IMG]
    Here's my starting dragon for example!

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Gonna bump this up! ^^

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Maybe I take a look at it also. Looks fun

Shadria likes this.
  19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    little bump :3c

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    What's your favorite street food?