1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Revenge of the Heirs - Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “It was a most welcome distraction and very effective I must say, nice work. Look at them all scurry like durants trying to gain control over the pokémon again, a nice evening entertainment. I would add more to the chaos myself but we do have more important things to do right now.” Raze complimented the scientist as he started trailing after his fellow Twilight members.

Aerodactyl was showing sign of not wanting to leave just yet; she wanted to fight more letting her trainer know with a series of low growls.

“Easy girl, with how things have been going you’ll probably get another chance to fight since that helicopter didn’t put up much of a fight and neither did those Herdiers and their cop handlers.” He petted the large fossil and she seized protesting settling for just looking down at the chaos below while trailing after the others.

“We most certainly ain’t sir.” Raze laughed as he replied to Rhazien, “But look at them, not like there’s much they can do anyway not when they can’t even get their own police forces properly together.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BaroqueGrimoire

BaroqueGrimoire The Aureate Sorcerer

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    As the duo soared over the dusty dunes of the desert, several tall spires could be seen surrounding a strange, dome-like structure in the far distance. The entirety of this structure was lit with bright spotlights, contrasting it severely against the midnight sky. Indeed, Relic Castle was no longer a ruin, but it had been nigh-entirely restored by the combined efforts of Team Twilight and its subsidiaries.

Landing in front of the castle, Evander retreated his Volcarona after thanking it for its excellent services with a Pecha Berry. The large, sandstone walls of the Relic Castle were guarded by plenty of Grunts and Dark-type Pokémon. As Evander walked to the gate, he gestured to the Grunts and 4 Elgyem who were on duty to open the massive stone portal. Apparently, the twin doors were quite heavy as it took a combined Psychic from all 4 of the Pokémon to slowly open them. A cool gust of wind blew from the inside, adding to the ancient feel of the building.
    He yawned slightly when a familiar figure came to greet him.

"Voir. Gar-garde."

It was a shiny Gardevoir, with a cold and emotionless expression on his face. "Yes, yes, Gwydion, I know you were worried. No need to get so serious with me."

"... Ga-ar."

"No disturbances, then? Good. Is the newly excavated Solar Chamber prepared for the meeting on our raid?"

"Voir-gar."

"Splendid!" Evander squeaked and hugged his Gardevoir tightly. The Gardevoir looked away in embarrassment and patted Evanders shoulder as a signal to let go. "I knew I could count on you!"

"Well, I'll be going on ahead, make sure the others know the way!" he said happily. Gwydion gestured towards a Grunt to do as Evander told and followed his Master deeper into the castle in pensive silence.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Velia took the long way to the castle to avoid the more popular areas. As she and Braviary flew towards the Desert Resort, she couldn't help but think of why Team Twilight existed, why they had to be created. The police chaos and Burgh being too late to help out was one of the issues she wanted to change. Unova used to be feared, they used to be strong. And what did they have now? An old man as champion, one that was a leecher and lazy to the boot. An Elite Four that was barely known to the outside world. Gym leaders that were too late to defend what was theirs. She was quietly seething.

When she and Evander had pleaded their cases in front of the league to try and get recognition for the fact they were descendants of the Heroes and that they had proof. They had been dismissed so easily as frauds, as liars. And then that awful Team Plasma had started preaching about knowing who the real Hero of Ideals was. Apparently, they didn't think it was Evander as neither of them had ever been approached by this so-called council of sages. It made Velia so mad.

She let out a scream filled with rage as Braviary crossed into the desert. It wasn't long until they were back at their temporary home, and Velia felt more like herself when Braviary started the descent. She was immediately attended to by several grunts after she had landed and recalled Braviary, and she quickly issued some instructions to be on the lookout for cops and to make sure that the units that had been in the city would be all accounted for.

She turned around and saw that Evander was already at the castle, but had gone inside already. Had the business been finished already?

"Lady Velia, Lord Evander has requested your presence in the solar room. If you will please follow me?" One of the grunts politely asked and Velia told him to lead the way.

It took some time before she spotted Evander and his Gwydion. The Shiny Gardevoir looked majestic as always.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Liam was the next to arrive, Golurk created quiet the shutter as the massive Pokémon landed. It picked Liam up before setting him on the ground. "Thank you Golurk, good work today." He returned to Pokémon to its ball before crossing his arms behind his back and walking into the castle. Grunts parting ways for him as he walked through, knowing better than to get in the way of the scientist, especially on his blurred ethical lines.

He entered a side room, small but with shelved of supplies and electronic devices. Liam pulled out a Pokéball, a Luxury Ball, and tossed it to the floor, out coming a shining Kilngklang, a golden color rather than silver. "Mind charging up the room." The Pokémon buzzed and moved to a small generator like box by the door and clicked it's gear body into the shape and spun, the box buzzing back and the room illuminating and the devices all coming to life.

Liam moved to a book behind a lock box, he pulled a key from around his neck and unlocked the box. The leather bound book was old and written in older scriptures, the cover having the symbols for ice and dragons on it. Under it was a notebook, which is what he opened up and wrote in, his recipe for the bitter root bombs and the effects on a larger scale than just one Pokémon. Klingklang floated behind Liam and buzzed, "Oh thank you buddy." He sat down on the wide outer gear, it sank a little bit before it returning to the normal floating space.

He continued to write and floating there before he got up, taking out the screened device and plugging it in to charge. The screen had a few more blipping dots, people moving around the base and incoming to base, he hummed happily at the tracking devices. He began to pull out more discarded parts and deconstructing them to create something new, what he was creating, he didn't know but with the parts provided it could be some kind of mass injection device, perhaps something launchable. Liam just tapped his chin and returned to sitting back on Klingklang, writing and sketching in his notebook.

5. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    "...Aaand we're home!" Thrasher exclaimed as Screech landed in front of the castle. The admin hopped off her Noivern and looked up at the structure in front of her. It was always nice to get back here and relax after a mission or operation. She didn't expect her "free time" to last long, but she was happy to have it regardless. She then proceeded to walk inside.

Thrasher walked throughout the halls, making her way towards her room. She was aware that Screech right behind her, but the young woman didn't care. She was sure the Pokémon would want to relax a little before being called back to her Pokéball. The pair strolled past rooms and corridors before finally making it to the wooden door that marked where Thrasher's room was. She began to open it, only to be tackled by an overjoyed Krookodile on the other side.

"Joey! Good to see ya, bud!" Thrasher laughed as she was hugged by the Pokémon. Only seconds later, a Seismitoad, Archeops,and Breloom came rushing out as well, each of them eager to see their owner as well. When Joey finally let go of her, Thrasher greeted them as well, saying, "Hey guys! Did'ja hold down the fort for me? Hope ya weren't--Wait a second. I forgot somebody!"

Thrasher took out another Pokéball that she had taken with her and tossed it into the air, sending out a Sylveon. The small Pokémon shook himself off and quickly began to greet the others that had stayed at the castles. Though he wasn't used during her escape from Castelia City, Thrasher had used Romeo during their main heist in the museum. After that though, he had been called back, since Thrasher didn't realize they were going to have to fight any police officers on their way out.

The young woman stretched and yawned. She was ready chill for a while. She turned to her Pokémon and said, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lie down for a little. We'll get somethin' to eat here shortly, though, don't worry!"

Thrasher and her team then entered her room to hang out until they were needed again.

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The Aerodactyl landed in front of the castle, making the nearest grunt jump away as the sneering fossil bared her fangs at them, enjoying scaring the grunt at every chance she got.

“Tch, what a bunch of pussies you are.” Raze rolled his eyes at the sight of the grunts backing away from the large pokémon before he got off.

“Okay girl off you go, and don’t dare come back till you’re full last time you didn’t it ended up a complete mess.” He waved at the Aerodactyl to take off. She sneered one last time at the grunts before she took off circling the castle once before disappearing deeper into the desert to hunt. Raze knew she’d be back long before she was needed again unless the hunt went poorly or something urgent came up.

He entered the castle now that he’d send off the fossil pokémon, walking down the halls he suddenly heard the familiar click of a poké ball opening followed by an eager bark as a Mightyena manifested behind him before it threw itself at the man.

“Woah easy! You act like I’ve left you alone for days.” As he stopped the pokémon from completely slobbering his face as licked him.

“I guess I could put off whatever I was gonna do next for a bit to walk around the castle.” The sentence made the dark type nearly jump with joy as it started leading the way, “Oh geez, you planned this for the start you little devil, didn’t you?” The Mightyena barked a response but didn’t stop till it neared a corner so Raze to catch up.

“I suppose I might as well take the opportunity to treat this as a patrol.” He said to himself as he followed his pokémon.

7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Salamence roared as it crashed into the desert sand in front of Relic Castle, the force of the behemoth landing creating a smokescreen of sand. A few seconds later Rhazien came strolling out with no Salamence in sight.

"Lord Rhazien!" A grunt called out, gaining the attention of the half-masked man, "Lord Evander has asked for your presence in the solar room!" He finished off, causing a barely readable smile to rise on his features.

"Yes, I would assume so. Thank you, nevertheless, for informing me." Continuing on his path, Rhazien admired the architecture of Relic Castle until he was outside his destination. Entering the room, his once approachable personality faded, leaving a cold expression in its place. "So tell me, Evander. What is it we created so much chaos for?"

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Rhazien, good to see that you made it home safely," Velia gave the man a dazzling smile before she too, turned to Evander. "These are the Solar chambers, are they not?"

She looked around and nodded to herself as she took in the chamber. Work clearly wasn't completely done, but the grunts had been working faster than she had expected. Maybe they weren't such idiots after all. Or the supervisors had been better than she had expected. In any case, the work was done pretty well.

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Liam hummed as he sketched out devices and concepts before standing up abruptly. "I got it!" His voice shilled as he started to connect the electronics laid before him. The scientist started to write down the parts and process before calling to the Pokémon who floated at his side, "Give me a little jolt!"

Klingklang's gears whirled around before sending a little spark to Liam who's already fluffy hair poofed up more. "Kli! Kling!" It chimed as Liam near seethed at its actions before taking a deep breath.

"On the device Klingklang, not me." The moody man grumbled as Klingklang seemed to laugh before shocking the device to life. The small device in his hand was in the shape of a pyramid, one paneled side glowing a split of red and blue. "I just need a test subject." He smiled as a grunt walked by. "Grunt 128 A, in this lab NOW."

The grunt went stiff her hands shaking slightly at the man's call. She came into the lab and Liam tapped the table, "Hello Liam sir, what can I do for you?" She didn't make eye contact with him which only made scientist beam.

"All electronics on this table, including your Pokeballs." He said with a melodic tone, regaining his dark persona. The grunt complied, placing down a Pokéball and a com. Liam placed the pyramid next to her items, placing a metal box around all of it. "Active code 402, Test code 107." The lab seemed to dim in lighting and there was a popping sound inside the box. Liam rubbed his hands together and took the box off, "Throw out your Pokémon and send me a message on your com Grunt 128 A."

She nodded at him, picking up her items, her Pokémon now in its average portable form, the size of a jawbreaker. The grunt clicked the button to expand the ball and found it not responding. She gulped before tapping on her com, finding a blank and nonresponsive screen. "Neither are working... M-my Pokémon sir, will it be ok?"

Liam wrote in his notebook and nodded, "Effects shouldn't be permanent, message me if either item doesn't work anymore." He said without a hint of remorse nor irony at the ruined phone. He picked up the pyramid and the screen he had plugged in when he entered the room before rushing out the door of his lab, patting the grunt on the back while leaving a grain-sized device behind on the clothing.

"Watch over for me, Klingy." Liam called after his Pokémon who just whirled in reply. He followed the screen's map until he ended up in front of the solar room, straightening his collar and brushing his hair down slightly with his hands he entered the room. Excited to show off his device but trying to remain in a calm state, the scientist looked around the room at all the colleges and waited to be acknowledged, not wishing to interrupt his bosses.

#29 Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  10. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    "Yes, they are!" Evander said excitedly as he pointed towards one of the engravings on the wall. "Lovely little piece of architecture, don't you think? It was located behind a wall in the room where I found Luminé when he was still a teensy larva."

He hopped excitedly from place to place and pointing at paintings before stopping in the centre of the room. "And HERE... Would be where the Light Stone would be located." he added as he jumped up and down.

Gwydion presented a suitcase to Evander, which he opened and pulled out a large, old-looking map. "Dragonspiral Tower!" he called out with glee and slammed his hand on a nearby wall. "There's supposed to be a Dark Stone there! And the Light Stone is supposed to be here, but there isn't and therefore it must have been stolen!"

Evander spoke with more and more excitement. "But then, who could've taken it?"

#30 Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "You mean that we could have had our hands on Reshiram already?" Velia grumbles as she calmly walked over to stand next to Gwydion and looked at the map that the Gardevoir was holding up. Nodding, she rightened herself and shot a look at the excited man.

"A. The league was behind the theft of the Light Stone, B. Team Plasma was behind it, or C. a team of archeologists came and took it to the nearest museum that deals in these things." She summed up before yawning a bit. The heist has taken longer than she had expected and she was a bit titred.

12. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    After some time of relaxing and finally getting a bite to eat with her Pokémon, Thrasher finally got up off of the bed in her room. She was curious as to what her bosses were up to, and if they were going to need her soon, she really didn't want to keep them waiting. Plus, she wasn't one to lay around all day. As she made her way towards the door, however, she felt a tug on her one pant leg. The admin turned around to see Romeo, who looked up right back up at her as she saw him.

"Are you sure you don't need to rest up a bit more?" Thrasher asked him, only to have the Sylveon jump up and down, as if to say, 'Of course I don't need anymore rest! See? Would a tired Pokémon be able to do THIS?' The young woman laughed a little as she said, "Alright, alright. But you better not fall asleep on me!"

Thrasher then turned towards her other Pokémon, and announced, "Joey, you can come, too. Screech, I want you to rest a bit more--and before you start growling at me--remember that ya carried me all the way over here from the city. I don't need you fainting or something during our next mission. I'll be back, guys."

With that, Thrasher, Romeo, and Joey made their way through the halls as the admin tried to figure out where the others had gone. Thankfully, she found a grunt who didn't hesitate on telling her where she would have to go--the solar room.

Soon enough, Thrasher was entering the room, trying not interrupt any potential ongoing conversation between the team leaders. She decided to stand closer to one of the nearby walls, that way she wouldn't get in trouble for invading any of her leaders' personal spaces. That kind of scenario was one she preferred not to be in.

13. BaroqueGrimoire

Nouveau
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽308.1
    "Either way..." Evander said, trying to catch his breath from his vivid speaking just now. "We must retrieve the Light Stone as soon as possible, and prevent any other meddlesome party of getting in our way..."

He sighed deeply. "But how... Our spies don't have the knowledge of whomever might possess it, not to mention that preventing organisations from obtaining legendary Pokémon will be as difficult as keeping water in the palm of your hand..."

Evander sat down on the cold stone floor before being slowly dragged off by Gwydion. "I think I might need some rest..." he said as he dozed off.

14. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "So far him being the ever vigilant leader." Velia shook her head as she watched zevender being dragged off by his own Pokémon, befor she turned to Rhazien.

"I am going to contact the spies and see if they have more information on this subject, afetr that I am going to turn in for the night. Castelia will still be reeling tomorrow and I think we have a raid planned for the day after tomorrow at Black City. Have a good night, brother." She informed the other commander of her plans before she made to leave the sun room. Spotting one of the admins, Thrasher, Velia made a beckoning gesture to indicte that she wanted the admin to follow her out of the room. She started speaking to Thrasher the moment they were in the hallway.

"Thrasher, I will need a report on the status of Castelia City. And if you can manage it, prolong the chaos a vit. Ask our delightful scientist for some gadgets before you and you team leave. Be sure to inform Raze where you are going in case he wants to join in, but I need him for the raid in two days time." Velia instructed the woman, smirking as she thought of the League having to deal with even more chaos.

"Do try to leave the civilians alone, will you?"

15. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Liam chuckled darkly, "Your scientist is right here Lady Veila." He called from the doorway, having been waiting to offer her a possible piece of tech. The signal disruptor, still in his hand, his fingers being ever so careful not to trigger the device. "Just tell me what you need and I will have it done for you in a day, maybe less if I have the parts on hand."

The dark man, glinting with gold stepped closer to the table, placing the pyramid device down. "I think I may have just solved some of our problems, while I am not sure of the range, I didn't want to mess with my entire damn lab." He crossed his arms and smiled, it was a sinister smile, "Activating this renders Pokeballs and tech useless, reverts the balls back to collapsed state and mobile devices don't work, that was just the base testing, who knows what else it may affect." Liam seemed very proud of his skill, taking scraps and making a tossable EMP essentially.

"Now, what can I get you for your mission?" He pulled out what looked like an old PDA and flicked the small pen out, ready to make notes of what was needed.

16. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    "Yes, ma'am," Thrasher responded to Velia with a slight nod. She was sure that it wouldn't be too hard to check the place out without being noticed. After all, she not only was she familiar with the city, she was also fairly familiar with these kinds of missions. As the admin began to figure out which of her Pokémon to bring with her, Liam joined the conversation.

Thrasher turned to the scientist, and, answering his question, said, "Ya know, that device could probably come in handy, Arceus forbid I get caught. Don't think I'll need any of the bombs from last mission, though. They'd just give me a lot more to worry about. And...well, I think that's it, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me."

With that, Thrasher began to walk off, with Joey and Romeo still following her. She intended on finding Raze, as well as stopping back at her room to get herself ready.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    “Impressive work, Liam. I will have a use for this when we are ready to storm the league or the headquarters of that despicable Team Plasma.” Velia praised him.

“Would it be possible to make something to counter this for our own agents? Or will I have to have my Pokémon out before we let this thing go off?” She asked as she carefully slid a finger over one of the edges of the pyramid, a soft smile playing on her lips.

“I would hate to be caught unprepared if one of the boys acts rashly.” She turned to Liam and closed her eyes a bit as she stared at him.

18. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Liam quickly wrote down her request for some of the pyramids, "I don't know if we should reveal if we have the tech yet Thrasher, it would give them time to counter it if they do, but I will see the task done." He nodded to her as she passed, his eyebrows slightly furrowed as if he was in deep thought. That was until Velia commented, the scientist smiled and stood tall at the praise before she asked the question he didn't know.

"I believe it is a pulse, you either need to be out of the range which is not fully determined, it is only a beta product in which I need better supplies to perfect." He tapped his chin thinking, "Or I could attempt to take those Pokéball casings from the Sinnoh contest scene and turn them into a counter against the wave, but it would take time, not to mention the resources of getting those capsules into Unova." His voice lowered into a muttered growl, "God forbid they had contests here." He thought of the theater the region thought would be the next big contest hall, it never really did pick up fully.

With a swift note on the PDA, he nodded at Veila, "For a mission so soon, I can try to whip up a few more beta versions of these to test if it is so desired, perhaps we could find the perfect range if we do... Or I can stick with a few of our well-known devices, pheromone bombs, paralyzing dust. All the natural items which are harder to pin on just us alone." Liam said, trying to think of the balance of the mission at hand.

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Best to not reveal our hand yet. I don't want this technology falling into the hands of those pests, Liam. The chances of them figuring out what you have done are slim at best, but I refuse to have our plans countered because we were sloppy. We will do the beta test another time. While either I, you, or one of the other descendants are there to monitor the case." Velia decided as she gave the pyramid one last look.

"If you have the time to try to make a few of those capsules for me, Evander and Rhazien, I would be grateful. Don't worry about the costs, Liam. I just want to make sure they will have the hardest time to be able to stand against us and being able to summon my pretties while your devices are at work, will make me feel much better." She stretched her arms up and cracked her neck before she turned her gaze at Liam. She knew the scientist was much more intelligent than many of the other people that had joined Team Twilight. Leaning back a bit against one of the many counters in his lab, she started ti think a bit.

"Liam. Do you think we will succeed?" She asked softly, not sure f the question even reached the ears of the busy scientist. Velia knew rationally that she had come much father already, being with Team Twilight, to further her goals of being recognized as the rightful heir, but she couldn't help but doubt a bit. She shook her doubt off as quickly as it came, and pushed off from the counter.

"Time to summon the spies and get an update. I need to know where the Light Stone was taken after they found it. Reshiram will be summoned by me or not at all." She waved her goodbye to Liam and started to walk out of the door, to the command center close to her quarters.

20. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Liam stood tall, making a not on his device about the costs and needs. "Smuggle in some of those capsules, and I can have the containment devices finished, the sooner I can get them, the sooner your Pokémon may also be protected from the possibility of an EMP attack if the police figured out something similar, which I highly doubt." He said smoothly, taking the pyramid back. The scientist puffed his chest out at her compliments, he felt proud of his work, and if it made the boss happy even better.

He kept a strong facade until he heard the near whisper of Veila, "I-I can run the statistics Ma'am, but as we are currently, I can not say we have low chances, nor do we have perfect success rates. The world changes faster then anyone can predict and that includes us. If we run the same mission routines we will be captured or lose more grunts." The man in black said stiffly, fixing his glasses slightly. "I would not be here if I did not think we could be successful, so we must continue with the cause." He said matter of factly, sliding the PDA back in his pocket. "I will send you the list of items I need." With a nod, he let her walk out first before he moved back to his lab.