1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Revenge of the Heirs - Roleplay

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    After nodding in response to Veila's exit, Rhazien found himself staring solemnly at the wall where the map had been. After a few moments a smirk found itself onto his lips, "Heh, it appears I've found myself the perfect scapegoat." Chuckling to himself, Rhazien span on his heels before walking, almost gliding, out of the room, his chuckling never stopping until he reached his own private quarters.

"Now lets see, lets see," he murmured as he paced around the room, his head nodding side to side slightly as he thoughts began to race, "Wouldn't be too hard to pin the blame on Team Galactic for the raid, condemn them and it may divert attention from us long enough." He continued to mumble, until he came to a sudden halt. "Or or oooor~ Instead of using an obvious target, why not use someone not as known." Rhazien dropped into a seat in the corner of his room, absentmindedly taking his mask off as his thoughtful expression began to form into a manic grin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Raze let the Mightyena decide the route through the castle where he would occasionally stop to address grunts to hear if everything was in order before moving on.

“Oy boy, while we’re out and about anyway let’s go by supply management just to check if we’re set on everything.” Raze called out to the dark type it gave a bark in return and started heading for the areas they kept the castle’s supplies at. The room was full of rows of shelves taking up most of the large room’s space with crates of all sizes taking up the very back of it.

They headed down a few floors before the hyena pokémon made a turn into a room with open double doors barking to announce its and its master’s arrival surprising the grunts currently there.

“Um sir, what brings you here? I thought you were in Castelia.” A female grunt looked up from the clipboard she’d been noting on.

“Got back not that long ago, figured I’d stretch my legs and go a round before settling relaxing a bit. So how do our supplies look?” Walking up to the grunt that had addressed him he took a look over her shoulder.

“You can see for yourself if you want, we’re mostly good on everything with only a very few things running on the low, I’m not fully done updating but it should give you a general idea of how our stock looks at the moment.” She handed the clipboard to the admin.

Raze looked up and down the list flipping through the papers several times in silence the only sounds heard coming from the Mightyena rummaging around in the back between in the crates.

“Get more Hyper Potions in if possible, we’re running a little too low for my taste on them especially with the stuff we’ve done lately.” The admin finally spoke handing the clipboard back to the grunt.
    “Yes, sir! I’ll see what I can do.”

“Good, okay boy time to go now.” He let out a sharp whistle before he left the supply room with the dark type running full speed to catch up to his trainer.

“Now that’s taken care of I think I’m gonna get a bit of rest.” Raze headed for his room navigating back up and towards the living quarters of the castle.

He threw himself down on the bed as soon as he arrived at his room, “I guess I’ll try getting a little shut eye before I have to go again.” Kicking off his boots he made himself comfortable as he heard his pokémon do the same in his usual corner.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry likes this.
  3. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    As Thrasher walked through the castle, she noticed a grunt walking towards her. He apparently noticed her as well, since he acknowledged her with a, "Hello, ma'am", and a small bow. However, before he could keep going, the admin stepped in front of him and said, "Wait a minute. I need to ask ya somethin'."

"Y-yes?" the grunt quickly responded, clearly being caught off-guard by Thrasher's statement.

"Do you know where Admin Raze is?" she asked. She watched as the grunt paused for a few seconds, nervously glancing at the admin and her Pokémon.

Finally, he uttered, "I...believe he went up to his room? He went that way."

As he motioned towards the direction he thought Raze went, Thrasher gave the man a rough pat on the shoulder and exclaimed, "Thanks!" She then began to move again, this time with a quicker pace. After all, she didn't want to track Raze down for much longer.

It didn't take long for her to reach she what she was certain was Raze's door. Wasting no more time, she pounded on the door, shouting, "Raze! Are ya in there? I need to ask you a question!

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Raze was drifting off to sleep when someone started pounding on the door startling him. “So much for getting some rest, it better not be those two grunts again.” He groaned in a low voice before getting up to answer the door, it was Thrasher.

“Oh is you is there a problem, Thrasher? I thought it was those grunts again that have gotten lost in the castle.” Looking at the other admin and her pokémon, his mightyena came up to greet them despite the rude awake he’d just gotten.