1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Revival of the fangame section

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Haunted Ditto, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I would love to see a Revival of the fangame section.
    You removed it, because Pokémon Essentials got taken down, but it is back and the fangame community got much healtjier again.

And I could directly post a completed game for you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SAF, DuoM2, Jupjami and 3 others like this.
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,036.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I think that is a really cool idea, even if traffic isnt huge I think it would be great to see what projects people come up with.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    I wouldn't be opposed to RPG Maker stuff, as well--fangames or original stuff.

Jeydis likes this.
  4. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    yes please~ I've been getting bored with mainseries games and would love to try new hacks~

Jeydis likes this.
  5. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    My brother is actually a budding programmer who ended up reviving an old but popular romhack and fixed many of the technical issues within.

A section where I could brag about his work, along with discovering other projects, sounds like a fun time.

Jeydis likes this.