1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital Rich the Sableye

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Glitxel, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    Not as proud of this one as the last one but I guess it's alright. (I need to practice more on regular Pokémon)
    Here's another character I made for PMD Celeste Town on Discord.

[​IMG]
    Info:
    Richard (otherwise known as Rich) is a Townsfolk in Celeste Town and is the owner of a well-known and well-established shop in the town that sells both general everyday items, adventuring gear and treasures. His shop has been with his family for generations starting with his great-great grandfather working down the family tree to him. When the guilds in Celeste town started to fall the business almost went down with it as it relied a lot on the adventurers. After Miss Flygons revival of the guilds the business started to pick up again as more and more adventurers pooled into the town.

Rich is lazy, he's the type who would rather pay someone to do something rather than do it himself. He is opportunistic and materialistic, taking every opportunity he can to earn more money and gain more items. He also thinks highly of himself seeing himself and his shop as superior compared to the others. Despite all that he's also very loyal, even with his many shortcomings he is loyal to the business he runs and those people who support it. He is said to be very strong but is often either too busy or too lazy to actually show off his combat skills.

(*Thats an apron he's wearing. Not a skirt)

Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ooh, I like this one! I hope to see more of these PMD OCs in the future!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Glitxel likes this.
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Yess more OCs!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna and Glitxel like this.