1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rise of the Wizards (Magic RP)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by PikaandChu, May 29, 2017.

1. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "I'm glad that it has helped you in many battles. Although I'm quite certain that the weapon is made with expensive material that we have to thank Caloris and Sudbury for." Altair said as he acknowledged Lord Altair's complimenting nod.

Lady Blaire helped herself a cup of tea from the maids. Altair took a cookie that was being served to him from behind.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Corosio stood quietly and watched everyone else banter and insult each other. Not the friendliest bunch, he assumed, and quietly sat down in a chair. "I should probably introduce myself as well, I suppose," he offered, hoping to change the tone of the room. "I am Corosio Altava, Lord of Ursul. It's good to meet you all."

He set his quarterstaff to prop up against the arm of the chair, then fished out a ragged tome from his side and began to scribble into it, glancing up at everyone else on occasion. He quietly thanked the servants for the refreshments but passed on having any.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Lady Zenais was all too curious about the invitation she had received from the queen. She was in her carriage and would soon arrive at the castle.

"My my...how fancy this is...I wonder if this is a private conference with me and the queen." Zenais mumbled.

"We're here my lady." Her coachman said from the front.

"Splendid! Thank you for the trip!" She stepped out of the carriage and waved to the coachman as he departed.

As soon as Zenais stepped out of the carriage, she was greeted by a butler. "Good day Lady Zenais. Please follow me."

As Zenais followed the butler, she noticed the lovely architecture of the building. "How marvelous.."

Zenais entered a room and found 5 other duchies already here seemingly having a tea party.

"So you all were invited too. Does anyone know why we've all been summoned here?"

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Nodding in response to Corosio's introduction Magai turned his gaze towards the new entry, amusement swimming in his eyes. With his usual smirk on his face Magai leaned back into his chair,

"My my, not even a greetings or introduction? How demanding" Magai drawled out.

5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    "Pah. If you must know, i'm Lady Zenais of Meruva. Now, will someone answer my question?"

Zenais noticed a chair and decided to make herself at home. She noticed some tea and cookies and went for a couple cookies while pulling out her fan.

"If no one will answer my question, at least introduce yourself to me as well."

6. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "I'm Lord Altair of-"

"I believe everybody is already here?" The head butler asked as he barged into the room, surprising Altair, and probably the others as well. "We're not entirely sure Brandt. The letter didn't tell us how many of us were coming... so..." The head butler began to silently count all of them. "Yep, that is all of the lords and ladies assembled by her majesty. We should all get going now, the queen has been waiting for quite a while, and she is quite busy." Brandt said as he gestured the lords and ladies outside the main hall.

The entire party was then lead to a maze of hallways that seemed too confusing for anyone to remember. The end of the maze was a large, gigantic door that had lots of jewels in it, with gold as the door's borders. "Caloris and Sudbury helped a lot in creating this door, you know?" The butler said as he began to open the door.

Past the door was a large room, decorated with intricate designs of gold, with paintings on the ceiling. Light was coming down from the center of the exposed ceiling, lighting up the room even more. The Lilahns were probably responsible for the artistic view of the ceiling. The floor's design was also well made, probably exported from Ursul. The weapons that the soldiers held were undoubtedly weapons made by Kigal, and their training must've been from the Nairès. The seemingly electrical powered lights came from Meruva, the center of innovation. Blue curtains that mimicked waves probably represented the Mairiès, who are one with the sea. The building was really well made, everything blended in, unlike the state of the current party which was strained and unappealing. At the end of the large room was the royal throne, where the Queen was sitting in all her glory.

"You're majesty, the lords and ladies which you have requested to come to your humble palace." Brandt gestured us to come inside the room, but Altair did not want to come inside first.

The queen stood up from the throne, putting her left hand under her right hand. "Please, lords and ladies, come inside the throne room. I have been expecting all of you."

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It was Blaire that walked up first. She knelt for the Queen, bowing her head showing her respect for the crown. She made sure that her hands did not stray too closely to her daggers. She stayed that way even as she addressed the queen with a strong unwavering voice.

"Mairiè has answered your summons as soon as we could, your Grace. I am Lady Blaire. The first born daughter of Duke Alexander of the Western Duchy of Mairiè, home of those that connect to the water and all it entails. My Lord Father wishes to convey his deepest gratitude to you and yours. I am your humble servant for as long as you can make use of me." Blaire lifted her head slowly, before standing up and bowing before retreating back to the others, not turning her back to the Queen.

8. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "It is my utmost pleasure of meeting you, Lady Blaire. Your father has told me a lot of your heroic deeds in the sea. I admire you for your unwavering braveness." The queen said as she walked a bit further away from the throne. "Would anyone care to introduce thyself to the queen next?"

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I guess I'm up next." Alissa began to walk towards the queen, before pulling up her dress to kneel in front of the queen. She knew that the queen was of utmost importance, and proper respect must be given to a queen.

"I humbly come to you, my queen, as your servant who hails from the Duchy of Lilah, the firstborn of Duchess Arianna, Lady Alissa. Lilah has humbly served the crown for centuries, and as a citizen of Nova, I humbly bring myself to you as your servant who will do anything that you see fit." Alissa lifted her head, before being gestured by the queen to stand up. Like Lady Blaire, she retreats back to the others, facing the queen directly and not turning her back to her.

10. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Corosio frowned and cringed upon hearing the name of Meruva. He already disliked this Zenais off of attitude, but her nationality made her look even worse to him. He noted it best to stay away from her for now.

Corosio almost jumped when the butler called for all of them to follow him through the annals of the building. The young lord leapt to his feet, stowed his book away and grabbed his staff to race and catch up to the moving crowd.

He couldn't help but stare at the architecture as they traveled, hardly realizing they had stopped before the Queen until Altair stepped up to introduce himself. Then Lady Blaire followed suit, so Corosio fell in line as well.

"I am Corosio Altava, your Majesty," he said proudly, taking a knee. "Lord of the Ursul duchy. I'm truly honored to be in your presence, and I am unsure of your motivations, I have no doubt they will serve a great purpose for us."

Not entirely done yet, he stood and held out his quarterstaff in two hands. "I've brought what you asked for. Pardon my impatience, but I must ask why you required it." A thought popped in his head, and he stole a quick glance behind him at everyone else before looking up at the Queen again. "Actually, I'd like to understand why you allowed us to keep our weapons in here at all," he inquired.

11. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "It is a pleasure to meet the you, Lady Alissa." The queen remarked. Corosio also began to introduce himself.

Corosio was getting quite impatient with the introductions, asking what was the reason they were summoned here, but the queen responded in a very brief manner. "Lord Corosio, it is a pleasure to meet you. However, I must advise you to be patient. We'll get there soon enough, I can assure you that."

12. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Zenais heard the queen telling Corosio to be patient. "Hmm...best not ask about it either..."

Zenais pulled up her dress and did a curtsy. "It is a honor to meet you in person my queen. I am Lady Zenais of Meruca. I am greatful that you invited me here today."

She stood up and walked back to the group of lords and ladies.

13. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Admiring the guards around them with a hint of pride, Magai stepped forward before removing his glaive from his back. Suddenly he dropped to one knee and stabbed his glaive into the ground, leaning on the weapon as he lowered his head into a bow of submission. "I am Magai, Lord of Nairé. Son of Duke Julius and Duchess Satanna of Nairé. In the name of my father, of my people and of my honor I humbly submit myself to be your blade. Use my weapon as you please and may your enemies forever fear your wrath." Now with the formalities done, Magai raised his head with a smirk and continued. "And might I say, your highness, you have quite a colorful home."

Raising from his kneeling position, Magai returned to his original position noting with satisfaction how the guards stood ready for a sudden attack from any party. 'Just as they were trained, good to know it's been put to good use.'

14. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "It is a pleasure to meet you, Lord Magai. I need to thank your duchy for training most of the generals and soldiers that now serve Nova." The queen said. "Why, thank you. All of the duchies helped in creating this palace centuries ago." The queen added as he accepted Magai's compliment of the palace.

"Now it's my turn." Altair thought. He began to kneel, before introducing. "My queen, I am Lord Altair, the youngest of the three sons of Duke Erio and Duchess Olivine. It is an honor to be here, in front of you, right now."

"Rise Altair. It is a pleasure to meet you, as well as everyone else." The queen said as he gestured Altair to rise. "It is now time to answer the question of Lord Corosio." The queen quickly walked a bit closer to the lords and ladies. "The reason I called for all of you, are because of these." The queen closed her eyes. Altair's sword began to glow, as well as Alissa's hand mirror, Blaire's daggers, Magai's glaive, Zenais' gauntlets and Corosio's quarterstaff. They then began to float in the air, staying put in front of their owners.

"These relics are important artifacts that contain the power of all of Nova's wizards in the past. Each of these relics have special abilities, abilities that can only be used by those who it deems worthy; and I believe that these weapons, found all of you worthy in wielding them." The queen said as she gathered the floating relics in the air.

15. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Corosio watched in surprise and awe as everyone's weapon separated from them and hovered mid-air. His eyes shined with excitement and pride; the weapon choosing him must mean he was important! That would shut up his older sister and make her regret being rude to him.

The Queen began to collect the relics, and the young lord had a mind to swipe his back before she got to him. But he acted too late, and his hand swatted at the air inches from his staff. With a sigh, he fired off more questions. "So if you knew all this, why did you summon us? Was it to prove you were right to your guards and servants? Or is there context that you haven't provided just yet?" His feet started tapping the ground a bit, as he very much wanted his quarterstaff back in his possession.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Blaire had enough of the young lord of Ursul. First, he had not sworn himself to her Grace, started questioning her and was being downright disrespectful to the Queen about it.

"Lord Corosio, if you will stop questioning her Majesty as if she has done you a personal wrong, Her Grace might be able to explain why she called us here," She scolded the young lordling, never letting her face move from her serene expression.

17. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Raising an eyebrow in amusement as he witnessed the scolding, Magai let out a small laugh. "Well that was unexpected." He murmured before glancing at Corosio. "While I understand your impatience, as I too would love to know the reason we were called here Lady Blaire is correct, allow her majesty to explain. It'll get this whole thing over with quicker."

Suddenly smirking, Magai shrugged his shoulders, "Or continue, either way, I'll probably be entertained."

18. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    While Blaire was correct in pointing out his improper manners, it rather frustrated Corosio instead of humble him. "Well, I'm sorry for slowing things down, but I'm only asking what we're all wondering, aren't I?" he retorted. "And who are you to talk to me as if I'm some child?"

He turned his back to the rude lady and said with a sigh, "Pardon my questions, your Majesty. Do continue."

19. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "My, my, a little patience is all we need in our lives." The queen said as she kept the relics floating. "But I have delayed my explanation too much. As you may all know, wizards have become extinct a century ago. Even the Kings and Queens lost their power." The queen brushed her arms to the left before continuing.

"I am currently the only wizard remaining by blood. No items, no relics, what you are seeing now is purely all of my power." The queen quickly made the relics drop in a slow manner. "Each duchy has their own relic, representing their duchy."

She made Altair's sword float. "This sword represents Kigal and their blacksmiths; the weapon can break through any material. Although there seems to be one weakness; it cannot break gold." Afterwards, Altair's sword falled back to the ground slowly.

Alissa's hand mirror began to float next. "This hand mirror represents Lilah. The mirror has capabilities that allows it to block, absorb and redirect attacks that is thrown at it. However, the power it can take and reflect depends on the wielder."

Blaire's twin daggers began to float as Alissa's hand mirror fell down slowly. "The twin daggers represent Mairiè and its fisherman. It can control the water and the waves. It can also control ice, another important aspect."

Magai's war glaive was next. "This war glaive represents Nairè and their braveness in wars. It can control metals of any kind; may it be from armor, or from the metals directly inside one's body."

Zenais' gauntlets began to float after Magai's glaive floated down gently. "These gauntlets represent Meruva and their technology. It can turn into claws and it can have spears appear."

"And finally" The queen said as she made the quarterstaff of Lord Corosio levitate. "This staff represents Ursul, the mysterious duchy that has been studying magic for years. The staff allows the wielder to create fire, create explosions and many other defensive attacks like a firewall."

"Every duchy has a relic." The queen returned all of their relics back to their hands. "But it appears that you are the only ones who have activated the relics so far."

"The reason I summoned all of you here... is for me to ask a favor of all of you. I can see impending danger that threatens Nova. Might it be Laferia? We do not know. All we know is that we must be prepared for all events that may occur in our land. I wish for you to train to become wizards, wizards that will help Nova face the impending disaster."

As the lords and ladies listened intently, tbe queen began to look at all of them directly in the eye. "If we want to save Nova from disaster, we have to set aside our differences. And it would appear that most of you... aren't on good terms. If you want to help save Nova, you must begin with trusting each other."

"For now, I will be guiding all of you in your training. But afterwards, you will have to face training on your own."

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Wizard by blood? Your majesty, if I'm not mistaken, haven't they disappeared centuries ago?" Alissa said, shocked as she saw the queen's powers. When the queen introduced all of the relic's powers, she was amazed as she heard what her hand mirror could do. So it wasn't just an ordinary glowing mirror huh?

Another subject was the fact that she could sense that most of us weren't getting along.

I can see impending danger that threatens Nova. When Alissa heard that, she was terrified and confused. They were required to do training as well. "Your majesty, if you do not mind me asking, what kind of training would it be? Would it be training that requires us to become wizards in order to help save Nova?"