1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rise of the Wizards (Magic RP)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by PikaandChu, May 29, 2017.

1. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "Even if the original wizards were wiped out, their descendants still have the blood of a wizard. Even all of the commoners and the Dukes, Duchesses, the Lord and the Ladies, they all have small traces of magical blood flowing inside them. Yet their power cannot be released easily. It took years of training and studying before even I was able to use my abilities; as descendant of the original wizards." The queen calmly responded.

"You're training will be far more deeper than that." The queen took another step forward. "In order to fully use the relic, you must first release your inner self. Deep inside your heart lies a different side of you that you have been disconnected with for many years. This might not be easy to take in, but let me explain it in a manner that is understandable."

The queen waved her hand into the air, as three human-like hologram figures appeared. "Think of these figures as yourselves. The left one that you see is your current state. Free, wild, and young. The one on the center represents what you want to become. How you see yourself in the future. The one on the right represents the side of you that has been long disconnected from you; the part that disagrees and tries to fight with the future that you want for yourself. The side that is opposite from your current personality. That side is called your Spark. Your Spark is the manifestation of your true and full potential. During training, you will be trying to reconnect with your Spark, in order for you to achieve your full potential as a wizard."

The queen put her hand down as the holograms disappeared. "However, this will not be easy. Trying to free your other self requires a strong drive. I am here to guide you in doing so, but your actions in training will be up to you."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Humming in consideration, Magai glanced around the room at his fellow Lords and Ladies with his usual arrogant smirk on his face.
    "Very well, I don't speak for the rest of my peers but if it's training you wish us to do, then I will do so. We of Nairé are always ready for a challenge and if this training helps with defeating Laferia then I'm all for it."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "I am happy that you would like to go along with training, but I must remind you that I am still unsure if it is Laferia we are really facing. We might be facing them, or we might be facing an even bigger threat than Laferia." The queen said as she returned back to her throne and began to sit on it once more.

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Shrugging at the Queens response, Magai laughed "Laferia or not, I don't care. No matter what the threat is, Nairé stands against it and we will strike it down." Looking away from the group, Magai smirked, "If Laferia just so happen to be the threat, or get involved then that's just an added bonus."

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "Despite not knowing where the threat is coming from, we must prepare. Laferia might be a source of strife at the moment, but we mustn't forget that they are not the only source that could be problematic for Nova." Blaire spoke up as she looked around the room. She had been absorbing the information about their supposedly other selves and had paid little attention to Magai speaking about being pleased to have a purpose. She then turned back to the Queen.

"The Spark you mentioned, it is the side of us that we have long repressed in order to prepare ourselves for a life of servitude to the Crown and the people of Nova. That is what I understand at least. Yet, you ask us to take up arms and possible lay our lives down for Nova. How is that any different from what we have been prepared for, that we are still training for? Please, do not take my words as an insult, Your Grace, I would lay my live down gladly if Nova lives on, but..." Blaire trailed off slowly as she spoke, looking at the floor deep in thought.

6. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "Lady Blaire, I'm sure you are confused. But this training is not the same one that you'll be facing when you were trained to battle. This Spark that I'm telling you, it not only boosts your abilities as a wizard, but it can also save your life if... the worst of the worst were to happen. But I wish that it will not come to that."

@POKE

Suddenly, a strange surge of power shocked the queen while she was sitting. "A disturbance? I'm sure it came from a relic, but..." The door to the throne room soon began to open. Brandt was accompanied by another person, who was robed. "Your majesty, a late arrival has arrived at the palace." A robed man entered the room.

"This man..." The queen stood up and walked towards the door. "I can sense it. He was called by the relic as well." The queen said as she took a good look at the man. "I did not sense you activating your relic. There must've been something that kept me from sensing it." The queen said, fazed and surprised. "Young Lord, may you please tell me who you are and which duchy you came from? And how did you know to come here even though I did not send a letter to you?"

7. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    The robed man scoured the room around him, looking at all the people in power present, "Your highness I am Dante of Warlish and I was called here by my relic" Dante placed a piece of chocolate into his mouth and chewed, he remained to be cloaked, not revealing his face

8. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "Interesting. So the relics heed to the queen's call. That's something that I surely overlooked." The queen said as she returned to her throne. "I have to admit, me explaining the Spark was quite vague. I give you my sincerest apology, young lords and ladies. However, I believe I got the basic idea of it through; being a side of us that is opposite of what we currently are now. Lord Dante, please listen very carefully as I have already explained the basics of a Spark to the others."

"Now, I'll go into even further detail. Harnessing the power of your Spark allows you to better control the power of your relic. It boosts your capabilities and gives you vast knowledge of them. However, its functions go way deeper than that. As I have mentioned earlier, your Spark can save you if the worse of the worst may happen. That is to say, death. By taking over your body permanently, your Spark can potentially save you from death, although you will lose your other personality as that personality has faded away from you after dying." The queen briefly said, hoping that her words would get through.

"To answer Lady Blaire's question, this training doesn't just help you from reconnecting with your Spark. It will definitely be something much more different than your previous training. It will also test your stamina and knowledge of things from your previous training on how to battle, fight and survive. Once you have awakened your true power, you may come to play on the true field. One of them is going back to the original capital of Nova, Milthre Lake. When the royal family escaped the lake, they forgot to bring important documents that have clear details of predictions created by the original wizards centuries ago. This may help Nova get a better grasp of the impending disaster that the kingdom may have to face." The queen's face suddenly turned grave.

"However, the place has been teeming with monsters that have since its abandonment, come to live in the castle. It may be hard to navigate the old palace, but it is our only chance of getting information of what disaster may come."

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Blaire was looking with barely hidden disgust at the newcomer. Even she, who didn't follow her protocols every time, still showed the respect that the Queen deserved when greeting her. To eat in front of the Queen like that, refusing to remove his hood, she was surprised that Lady Alissa had not ripped him a new one yet for his inappropriate behavior. She blinked twice before deciding that the Lord of Warlish was not worth her time, and turned to the Queen.

"Milthre Lake? I heard rumors about it. Several of my Lord father's sailors refuse to come near it. They claim to have heard screams coming from the island." Blaire mused as she tried to recall the reports that were made to her Father.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Maybe now's not the time for remarks?" Lady Alissa thought as she shrugged while watching the Lord of Warlish act so casually. If the queen weren't here, she could've been blabbing about his casual actions, yet sending the wrong message to the queen would something be unexpected from someone of her class.

The queen continued explaining a few things about training for protecting the domain, adding in Milthre Lake. When Lady Blaire kindly gave a peek of what the lake may contain, she began to reply. "I see. There must be something very... repulsive there."

11. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Raising an eyebrow as he heard Blaire's comments about the island, Magai crossed his arms. "They say they heard screams? If there's any accuracy to these claims then it's worth investigating." Glancing around the group Magai murmured "With this group, I think our chances in such a venture are confidently high."

12. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Corosio flinched from the descriptions the queen provided. Returning to an abandoned home of the royal family didn't sound like an easy task from what was said. Still, that was where she wanted them, he couldn't decline at this point. "I'm sure we can handle ourselves out there," the young Lord stated with a nod.

Underlying his calm visage was an uncomfortable feeling about this Spark. He really did not like the idea of what made him, well _him_, and turning him into an all-powerful, emotionless wizard. Quite frankly he would rather have the power and himself intact. He began to think to himself of the possibility of some sort of loophole he could take advantage of in the future.

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "The sailors never did report if the screams sounded human though, Lord Magai." Blaire hummed to herself as she felt herself like the Lord. He seemed very capable. Unlike the newcomer or the bookish Lord that had spoken after Lord Magai. "Just that there were screams to be heard in the area of the lake."

She still stood there smiling serenely at the others in the throne room.

14. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    "I wouldn't be surprised if they were screams from humans either; the old royal family left all kinds of treasure as they escaped the lake. Some of them might be thieves who have heard of the treasure, while some might be innocent lives that have wandered too close." The queen began to speak in a grave tone. "Either way, there were few reports of monsters sighted near the lake. It might be a good idea to train for a while before even attempting to get close."

Altair finally began to speak up once more. "Monsters? What kind, your majesty?"

The queen sighed before continuing. "Research has been... quite slow. However, I have reason to believe that it might be a keythong or a chimaera."