1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rise of the Wizards (Sign Up Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by PikaandChu, May 29, 2017.

1. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Name: Dante
    Called as (Lord/Lady of ____): Dante of Warlish
    Age (No higher than 18): 16
    Duchy: Warlish
    Relic (Any object that can be a weapon): ornate crossbow and bow
    Magic of the relic: Dante is able to control the direction of the arrow shot in any direction and can control the velocity and speed/force
    Appearance: Dressed in a robe, hair is messy styled and white, he wears gauntlets with fingerless gloves under, he often puts the cloak over his face to cover it
    Personality: Quiet, pays attention, he knows what he is doing but prefers to stay quiet, he is loyal to his friends and is merciless in battle
    Other: Has a habit to crack his knuckles and plays with his weapons at any second he gets, he even shoots it across the room and whiz's it past guest just for the fun of it or to get a laugh, he also often nibbles on chocolate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  2. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Looks good! I'll have to ask you to catch up for a bit in the RP. The first message I posted should be able to help you get started. Although it'd be much wiser to ask the butler to take you straight ahead to the throne room, where everybody else it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Hi, what do you mean by butler, who? Must I do my part now?

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    How are Warlish's connections to the other Duchies?

5. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Nevermind it, I'll just add another reply to the thread. Then you can come in. :)

6. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    It remains neutral on all sides, yet it does not fare well with Mearuz and Meruva. Mearuz is another enemy of Warlish in terms of food, and Meruva has been trying to push its technology to help Warlish produce more chocolates which it does not like.

7. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Also, I'd appreciate if someone were to respond to the RP so that I don't post another while the most recent post is still my post.