1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Roasting Every Pokémon from 001 Onwards

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by The Eccentric Axolotl, May 27, 2019.

1. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Name says it all list as many pokémon as you can using a similar list format to mine and roast them. Although there's no need to pull punches, keep the roasts strictly towards the pokémon in question and not towards any bystanders or such. Also, be sure to use spoiler tags, just so it's easier to scroll down. You can roast the pokémon you choose either alphabetically or numerically (although it's more ideal to do it numerically, since the name of the game is to roast as many pokémon as possible), and you can roast in any order you like.

I shall now give an example:

• [*]004 -Charmander: The words Pewter and Cerulean are just enough to spark some PTSD flashbacks.
      [*]006 - Charizard: Stealth Rocks to you are like stepping on a (4x4) red Lego brick bare-footed.
      [*]009 - Blastoise: Every time a mega stone is used on you, I sigh in relief knowing I could've faced something more threatening.
      [*]010 - Caterpie: Even among the pre-evolved, starting bug types, you're the least threatening of them all.
      [*]011 - Metapod: I'd roast you, but the 'Challenge of the Samurai' episode done it for me.
      [*]012 - Butterfree: You now know what it feels like being the inferior rival ever since Beedrill could mega-evolve (EDIT: No the dynamax form doesn't count since it can only be used in certain situations and is often banned in competitive formats).
      [*]014 - Kakuna: You're just an angry, yellow Metapod, that's it.
      [*]019 - Rattata: So you're a FEAR Rattata then? Hold on, let me get my ghost type real quick.
      [*]025 - Pikachu: You're the biggest attention whore I know, and that extends to real life. No kidding.
      [*]026 - Raichu: You're the Luigi of the Pokémon franchise, always getting overshadowed by somebody inferior to you.
      [*]046 - Paras: Imagine having to get yourself killed by the parasites attached to your body just to reach your maximum potential and having said potential be garbage tier
      [*]047 - Parasect: I'm pretty sure you're the reason bug types lost their weakness to poison, because if they didn't, you'd have three x4 weaknesses. Not that it matters much when you're (as mentioned above) garbage tier.
      [*]063 - Abra: You're not as difficult to catch as you think, especially now that quick balls exist.
      [*]065 - Alakazam: Two words: Sucker Punch.
      [*]066 - Machop: your DP sprite looks like you're arm-farting, and your BW/PT sprites remind me of this.
      [*]083 - Farfetch'd: Oh hi Farfetch'd, I almost forgot to put you on the list. Similar to how Game Freak keeps forgetting to give you an evolution. Oh... I see you've got a Galarian evolution now. Welp, my point still stands for all non-Galarian Farfetch'd.
      [*]087 - Dewgong: If I said Sheer Cold was the only reason you're the tiniest bit threatening, you'd somehow take that as a compliment.
      [*]092 - Gastly: You're a dead fart.
      [*]093 - Haunter: You're a dead fart with hands.
      [*]094 - Gengar: Having limbs and a body still makes you a dead fart. And like Alakazam you also hate Sucker Punchers.
      [*]095 - Onix: I could kill you with my garden hose. No kidding.
      [*]097 - Hypno: Congratulations, you're the first (and so far, only) pokémon to be on the FBI watch list.
      [*]100 - Voltorb: Your unoriginality is only rivalled by your desire to commit suicide (i.e use Explosion/Self-Destruct)
      [*]101 - Electrode: Same as above, but only more so.
      [*]104 - Cubone: I bred your evolution with a Ditto. Turns out that not only was the Cubone born with the skull attached, both parents are still alive. So... somebody's been begging for some sympathy points.
      [*]113 - Chansey: Not even eviolite can safe you from Close Combat.
      [*]115 - Kangaskhan: Your nerfs have lowered your coolness by 25%. Also, rocky helmet Therrothorn.
      [*]123 - Scyther: Ever since Big Brother Scizor came along, you only exceed in LC, picking off the Weenie-Hutt Jr's of competitive play without seeing the irony.
      [*]124 - Jynx: When a creative concept meets a terrible design.
      [*]126 - Magmar: Your forehead looks like a pair of butt cheeks, it doesn't help that your Japanese name is Boober.
      [*]128 - Tauros: Well if it isn't the old rust bucket himself! Gen 1 was your prime, but ever since time skipped ahead, you've aged worse than skimmed milk, something that you useless bulls can't even produce.
      [*]129 - Magikarp: ...What? You think I have a death wish?! I ain't dissing Magikarp.
      [*]130 - Gyarados: The real reason this pokémon hasn't destroyed civilisation is because people keep throwing toasters in the Lake of Rage.
      [*]132 - Ditto: Your eyes in the Detective Pikachu movie are the most disturbing thing I've seen in the franchise; even more so than Zombie Psyduck and sliced-up Arbok. Also, you're the series's sex slave.
      [*]136 - Flareon: Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Umbreon have at least been OU once in their lifetime, but you've been stuck in NU since Gen 2.
      [*]143 - Snorlax: Two words: Close Combat.
      [*]144 - Articuno: And I thought Charizard was Stealth Rock's bitch.
      [*]146 - Moltres: Your tournament legality is the only reason people choose you over Ho-Oh.
      [*]149 - Dragonite: How is it that even though you're a gen 1 dragon-typed psuedo legendary, you've given no special treatment over the years outside of a hidden ability? My two cents? You're practically invisible compared to the likes of charizard and salamence
      [*]150 - Mewtwo: How does it feel not being the strongest pokémon anymore now that Mega-Rayqua-qua exists?
      [*]151 - Mew: Heesh, four-slot syndrome struck you worse than depression.
      [*]172 - Pichu: I'd say 'stop hurting youself' over and over, but your Smash Bros nerfs hurt you more than anything else ever could.
      [*]186 - Politoed: An awful lot of you have become homeless and/or abandoned now that Weather Wars is over. Talk about being a true veteran.
      [*]195 - Quagsire: Unaware and Water Absorb are the only reasons you'd ever be chosen over Swampert.
      [*]199 - Slowking: So... While Slowbro gets a mega and a galarian form, you get nothing? And I thought Raichu was the neglected child. Oh, so now you have a Galarian form? Took you long along enough!
      [*]201 - Unown: Alphabet soup is a bigger threat than you.
      [*]202 - Wobbuffet: Yeah you're OP AF, but all the dark-ghost types are laughing at the fact that you can't do anything to hurt them.
      [*]208 - Steelix: Hey, atleast your size compensates for your trash-tier special defence and HP. Oh look, here comes a Water Pulse!
      [*]219 - Magcargo: Sure, you may be twice as hot as the surface of the sun, but a llama could spit on you and that'd be enough to OHKO you.
      [*]224 - Octillery: When the beta-design looks cooler than the actual design.
      [*]235 - Smeargle: A pokémon that can learn nearly every move in existence? I've never seen so much versatility and potential befo-- *enemy uses Mach Punch* Oh now it's dead...
      [*]241 - Miltank: Y'know, if people bothered to pick Chikorita/Meganium and made sure it was female, they could beat you on their first try. I did, and I was a n00b back then.
      [*]242 - Blissey: All it takes is an eviolite for your pre-evolution to outclass you. Also, Close Combat.
      [*]251 Celebi - I have a hard time remembering you're a legendary. Not because of your 7 weaknesses, but in every movie I've seen you in, you've always been a damsel in distress. Oh, boohoo, you get captured and abused by [insert generic villain].For Arceus's sake! Fight back!
      [*]289 - Slaking: One word: Protect.
      [*]292 - Shedinja: Remember when I said Articuno was Stealth Rock's bitch? Scratch that; not only are you Stealth Rock's bitch, but you're the bitch of Spikes, Toxic, Sandstorm, Hail - Basically nearly every indirect damaging move in existence -.
      [*]320 - Wailmer: The washed-up corpses of your species have more usage in day-to-day life than you or your evolution have in competitive play.
      [*]321 - Wailord: No Wimp Blimp, size doesn't matter when you're stuck below PU tier.
      [*]352 - Kecleon: While an MD Kecleon is a shoplifter's nightmare (and rightfully so), main game leons are burdened by the fact that they're either a poor man's Greninja or a sucky ass pokémon whose ability gets turned against him for lols. You must hate Draco Meteor/Outrage spammers.
      [*]359 - Absol: You're an ABSOL-ute pushover, even when you mega-evolve.
      [*]360 - Wynaut: To be perfectly honest, I have mass respect for you simply due to the fact that you were the first non-fully evolved Pokémon to be in uber tier (gens 3 and 4)... But that doesn't change the fact you and wobbuffet can't do anything to hurt a ghost-dark type.
      [*]362 - Glalie: Every time I see you, I'm always reminded why ice types suck so much ass-flavoured popsicles.
      [*]365 - Walrein: Sorry bud, but being a bulkier version of a bottom tier pokémon (Dewgong) doesn't safe you from being a bottom tier pokémon.
      [*]373 - Salamence: Yeah, your mega's OP AF, but Ice Shard will always be your kryptonite... Also, you can't even use your mega in gen 8.
      [*]399 - Bidoof: Your careers have been long dead now that HM slavery is nonexistent.
      [*]400 - Bibarel: Same as above.
      [*]405 - Luxray: ...Wait... So you're not a Manectric with black hair?
      [*]415 - (Male) Combee: Oh goody! I've found myself a new batch of guinea pigs for my Shuckle experiment!
      [*]443 - Gible: Even though I don't watch the anime anymore, through gens 2-4, you were by far the worst pokémon that Ash had ever caught, your potential was so wasted, even James's Magikarp had more worthwhile screen time than you. ...Wait did I just diss Magikarp?
      [*]462 - Magnezone: Getting Levitate is an unobtainable fantasy for you.
      [*]486 - Regigigas: You're a legendary? Oh please, aside from the Ranger series, name one game where you're remotely a threat.
      [*]489 - Why does the Battle Tower/Subway/Manor/Tree even bother banning you? We all know you're just an inferior Manaphy.
      [*]493 - Arceus: Despite being the creator of all things pokémon, it still gets its ass beat by mere mortals.
      [*]556 - Archen: Given your god-awful ability, it's no wonder you went extinct.
      [*]557 - Archeops: Same as above.
      [*]602 - Tynamo: There's a bunch of discharge jokes that are begging to come out, but that would be too easy... wait, what?...
      [*]663 - Talonflame: You've heard of better nerf Greninja, now get ready for better lame Talonflame.
      [*]688 - Binacle: You were so ugly that everyone died. The end.
      [*]724 - Decidueye: Good for you, you're in Pokken; Incineroar's in the fighting game people actually care about.
      [*]727 - Incineroar: It's a good thing pitfalls and back-throws don't exist in the main games, otherwise you'd be ridiculously easy to kill.
      [*]730 - Primarina: Your spots in Smash Bros and Pokken were stolen by Incineroar and Decidueye respectively. You're like the least favourite child of both parents.
      [*]772 - Type:Null: You're the wasted opportunity of being either a ??? type pokémon or a pokémon of every type, take your pick.
      [*]773 - Silvally: I've said it once and I'll say it again: You're the poor man's Arceus.
      [*]789 - Cosmog: ♪The world can be one together, cosmos without hatred.♪
      [*]790 - Cosmoem: Legendary Metapod.
      [*]807 - Zeraora: Okay, three problems. 1: (Arguably) the most forgettable mythical pokémon. 2: Lucario rip off. and 3: Why aren't you Electric-Fighting?! Such a disappointment.
      [*]851 - Centiskorch: Y'know, somebody once told me that the pattern on your stomach looks like a pack of condoms, and as much as I hate to say it, they're right.
      [*]869 - Alcremie: Alchemy, the science of understanding, deconstructing and reconstructing matt-- wait, what were we talking about? Slurpuff 2.0? Eh, pass
      [*]892 - Urshifu: Wait, you're a legendary? I thought you were Ursaring's Galarian form.
      [*]893 - Zarude: Is it just me, or has the title of mythical pokémon lost it's standards lately? I mean c'mon, you don't even look like a legendary!

I'll update the list over time. All participants are free to update their roast lists whenever they feel like it. It would be better you'd do that instead of posting multiple times.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I edited this to be put in waves whenever I update.
    Bidoof: many claim you’re the Pokémon god, yet people only use you as a slave.
    Togekiss: your paraflinch hax are about as cool as your shiny.
    Simisear: literally voted the worst Pokémon. Enough said.
    Greninja: you’re as overrated as your shiny. Also your powerful ash-greninja form is one of the best Pokémon in OU, but you couldn’t even take down a Charizard?
    Zygarde: wow game freak really hates you, first they never made a Pokémon Z, then they released your terrible new forms in Sun and Moon for absolutely no reason.
    Omanyte: so many people refer to you as helix fossil that I forgot you actually have a name!

Xerneas: add an s to the end of your name and that is the equivalent of Power Herb Geomancy “strategy”. (It’s ass, that’s the joke)
    Tapu Koko: imagine having to use your weaker attacking stat (special attack) because your physical movepool sucks.
    Gyarados: is Water-Flying when it should’ve been Water-Dragon. Then comes its Mega which is Water...Dark. Missed opportunity!
    Empoleon: imagine being weak to the 2 other starters. (Yes I roasted my favorite Pokémon.)
    Volcarona: 4x weak to Stealth Rock. And it’s hit with every other entry hazard. (And yes I roasted my second favorite Pokémon.)
    Lopunny, Gardevoir, Tsareena, Lucario: your fan art is enough of a roast.
    Flygon: you never got your Mega.
    Audino: you, of all Pokémon, got a Mega, and it’s one of the most disliked Megas.
    Abomasnow: speaking of most disliked Megas... Also 7 weaknesses. Yikes.
    Lumineon: wait, that’s a Pokémon?
    Smeargle: has a unique gimmick where you’re supposed to be creative but everyone always runs the same things (Spore, Baton Pass, hazards, etc.)
    Unfezant: worst starting bird.
    Talonflame: Gale Wings got nerfed, how does it feel to be down in RU? *laughs in OU*
    Primal Groudon/Landorus-T: can you two not appear in a Ubers/OU battle for once?
    Garbodor: you’re literally trash. Still love ya
    Klefki: its name basically translates to Key Key.
    Darkrai: its name basically translates to Dark Dark.
    Avalugg: ha ha, coffee table!
    Kartana: one Ember and you’re dead.
    Gumshoos: ha ha, it’s Donald Trump! Hey everyone let’s all name it Donald Trump and not something creative and original!
    Kommo-o: your Z-move is as infamous (in VGC) as your terrible shiny.
    Snorlax: your Z-move was translated from “Now Let’s Get Serious” to “Pulverizing Pancake”, which ironically isn’t serious at all.

Alolan Exeggutor: being tall makes you a Dragon type? Ok then.
    Mega Ampharos/Altaria: fluff makes you a Dragon type? Ok then.
    Shuckle: has the highest defenses in the game, but one of the lowest HP stats in the game. Very counter-intuitive.
    Ursaring: your shiny.
    Kyogre: “Look at how they massacred your cry”. (In the 3D games)
    Kricketune: only memorable for its overrated cry.
    Mudsdale: I would’ve forgotten about you if you weren’t a situational ride Pokémon.
    Aurorus: named after auroras, doesn’t learn Aurora Veil. (It has Snow Warning, for heaven’s sake!) Covered in crystals, doesn’t learn Power Gem.
    Pikachu: imagine being constantly shoved into everyone’s faces.
    Raichu: overshadowed by both of your pre-evolutions and your Alolan form.
    Floette: I’m still waiting for Eternal Flower Floette to be released. You’re programmed into the game! What’s the issue?
    Stakataka: ha ha, it’s Trump’s wall!
    Mega Garchomp/Mega Tyranitar: overshadowed (competitively) by their non-Mega forms ironically.
    Garchomp: imagine having one of the worst shinies, and then having a Mega with a somehow even worse shiny.
    Shaymin Sky: spam Seed Flare and Air Slash! How original.
    Darkrai: Dark Void got nerfed so bad that Darkrai needs glasses to try to get something to sleep.
    Arceus: the god of Pokémon, gets called a llama stuck in a fence.
    Toucannon: goes from woodpecker to toucan. Let’s pretend that’s how nature works.
    Octillery: goes from fish to octopus. Let’s pretend that’s how nature works.
    Rayquaza: I guess there’s no Delta Emerald for you.
    Alolan Persian: what’s wrong with your head? Did you try to eat a whole watermelon or something?
    Furret: only memorable for the dumb “Furret walk” meme.
    Wimpod and Golisopod: your ability sucks. Too bad, since you could’ve had potential without the dead-weight ability.
    Mawile: can learn 17 Dark type moves (and 3 Fairy type moves), is known as the Deceiver Pokémon, and is primarily black. Also based on a vengeful yōkai. Not a Dark type, but a Fairy type.
    Mawile (again): in gen 3, your only options for a Steel type move are Hidden Power Steel or Iron Defense.

Alolan Marowak: how does it feel to not have your signature move Shadow Bone in Let’s Go?
    Melmetal: could’ve been named something way cooler, like Melgamation.
    Zoroark: did anyone use you for anything other than Ultra Necrozma?
    Sobble: why does everyone think you’re so relatable and uwu?
    Necrozma: I don’t even remember what normal Necrozma looks like because when I hear Necrozma’s name, all I think of are its unnecessary and not-very-originally-designed box mascots, and its even more unnecessary Ultra form that doesn’t even resemble Necrozma at all.
    Solgaleo: lion of the sun, isn’t Fire type.
    Florges: has the most situational abilities (Flower Veil and Symbiosis).
    Gogoat: well actually no, Grass Pelt is extremely situational, especially in gen 6 when Tapu Bulu’s Grassy Surge wasn’t a thing.
    Granbull: why is it Fairy type? It’s far from being remotely cute, and it only learns 3 Fairy type moves (one of them ironically being Charm). And while it’s known as the Fairy Pokémon, we already established with Mawile that the Pokédex classification doesn’t mean anything in regards to its type.
    Keldeo: probably the only Water type that can’t learn Ice Beam.

Meowth: you have an Alolan, Galarian, and Gigantamax form, yet they‘re all terribly designed and utterly useless.
    Ledian: how does it feel to be completely overshadowed by the superior ladybug?
    Pincurchin: wait, you’re a thing?
    Alcremie: all those forms won’t help ya in the competitive scene.
    Aegislash: lol you got nerfed
    Eldegoss: your only attacking move that isn’t Grass or Normal type is Pollen Puff. That’s your only coverage move.
    Golisopod: not even Neutralizing Gas will make you viable.
    Basculin: I’m so glad you, of all Pokémon, made it into the games.
    Centiskorch: how dare you replace Volcarona as an inferior Bug-Fire type?
    Duraludon: how dare you replace Dialga as an inferior Steel-Dragon type?
    Frosmoth: good thing they made the Heavy Duty Boots item, otherwise you’d be at half health from stealth rocks.
    Snom: actually I’m legally unable to roast Snom. Praise Snom!
    Galarian Yamask: there’s no way anyone figured out how to evolve you on the first try.
    Dragapult: why do you keep yeeting your kids?
    Dreepy: why do you just allow your parents to continually yeet you?
    Gigantamax Eevee: you barely look different from a regular Eevee.
    Gigantamax Pikachu: it took you years to lose the weight, just to gain it all back.
    Wailord: DYNAMAX WAILORD IS OFFICIAL DYNAMAX WAILORD IS OFFICIAL
    Mimikyu: lol Disguise got nerfed
    Unfezant: you finally got Brave Bird! It only took 9 years.
    Galarian Ponyta: why are you not Fairy type?
    Galarian Weezing: why are you a Fairy type?
    Drizzile: why does your color scheme not match Sobble’s and Inteleon’s?
    Torterra: Gigantamax Snorlax stole the forest on your shell.

Calyrex: you’re a bigger disappointment than the lump on your head.
    Kubfu/Urshifu: your shiny forms look like you got spaghetti sauce all over your mouth.
    Zarude: terrible design, terrible ability, terrible typing (7 weaknesses, yikes), terrible shiny. Worst of all, it can’t learn Sandstorm.
    Galarian Moltres: a wannabe Yveltal.
    Galarian Zapdos: Articuno is the Cruel Pokémon, Moltres is the Malevolent Pokémon, and you’re... the Strong Legs Pokémon. Wow.
    Articuno: a new form won’t save you from being irrelevant in the competitive scene.
    Regieleki: could’ve had a better name, like Regilectric, but no.
    Regidrago: also known as “how much more Charizard can we shove down these people’s throats”
    Galarian Slowking: you haven’t been officially revealed, and for good reason. No one cares anyway, Galarian Slowbro will probably be better than you, just like with your normal forms.
    Galarian Slowbro: you already had a lousy Mega, do you really need another lousy form?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 May 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Mr. Mime: You are so ugly that you actually look better in Detective Pikachu's CGI. I mean sure, the CGI is mostly pretty good, but still...
    Loudred: You know, you're not so bad- (looks at CGI) you are dead to me.
    Jynx: Ugly.
    Alolan Dugtrio: Ugly.
    Bruxish: Ugly.
    Alolan Raticate: Ugly.
    Drowzee: Ugly.
    Grumping: What is it with hideous Psychic types?
    Watchog: Ugly.
    Simisear: Ugly.
    Simipour: Ugly.
    Pignite: Worst quality evolution ever. Also, ugly.
    Quilladin: Ugly.
    Darumaka: Ugly.
    Stunfisk: Ugly.
    Aromatisse: Ugly.
    Crabominable: Ugly.
    Purugly: Ironically looks better than every Pokémon mentioned so far. Work on your name, buddy.

4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Incineroar: I heard Kelogg's was missing a mascot.

Sunflora: Not even a Combee would want your pollen.

Aromatisse: Who knew plague doctors took up cancan dancing?

Drowzee: I'd read every Stephen King novel before bed if I knew you were nearby.

Crabominable: Did you get those bucked teeth from all the fights you lost?

#4 Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    The Eccentric Axolotl likes this.
  5. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jupjami and Rezna like this.
  6. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Magikarp:
    You're used as a scam for $500 because your owner didn't want you.
    Geodude: A floating rock with arms!
    Graveler: A walking rock with arms!
    Golem: Still a walking rock with arms!
    Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem: Having eyebrows makes you electric. (eccentric, maybe? still stupid)

7. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Remoraid: Too bad your original design as a pistol didn't go through. 'Cause you basically shot yourself in the foot with your nonsensical evolution chain.
    Octillery: You and I both know that Hydreigon would've made a much better tank than you.
    Alomamola: So, you're a heart-shaped fish, but not related to Luvdisc at all? Despite two-thirds of the Earth's surface being water, with plenty of room for the both of you, you're not related? Okay.
    Rockruff: You're literally a dog with rocks in your fur. Just take a bath, and suddenly you're not a Rock-type anymore.
    Lycanroc-Midday: Ring ring! Universal Studios called. They want their Balto design back!
    Lycanroc-Midnight: Ring ring! Transylvania called. They want their werewolf back!
    Lycanroc-Dusk: Ring Ring! Wolf Link called. He wants his idea back!
    Xurkitree: You literally look like a bunch of loose electrical wires mashed together. Huh, and people think Trubbish's design is uninspired.

8. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    It's his loss. Besides in this economy, 500 hundred poké (which may I remind you, is more related to yen than it is a dollar, making its actual price more like 5-ish dollars) is a pretty sweet deal for Magikarp of all things!

#8 Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  9. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Because 'sad' boys. For more information, I direct you to the youtuber apandah he's an expert on said specimen.

10. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Thread revive

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  11. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    inspects every post
    Oh good, I shan't need silence anybody today~

12. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    That's only because I can't think of a good Grovyle roast, yet. Just you wait.

13. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Calyrex: you’re a bigger disappointment than the lump on your head.
    Kubfu/Urshifu: your shiny forms look like you got spaghetti sauce all over your mouth.
    Zarude: terrible design, terrible ability, terrible typing (7 weaknesses, yikes), terrible shiny. Worst of all, it can’t learn Sandstorm.
    Galarian Moltres: a wannabe Yveltal.
    Galarian Zapdos: Articuno is the Cruel Pokémon, Moltres is the Malevolent Pokémon, and you’re... the Strong Legs Pokémon. Wow.
    Articuno: a new form won’t save you from being irrelevant in the competitive scene.
    Regieleki: could’ve had a better name, like Regilectric, but no.
    Regidrago: also known as “how much more Charizard can we shove down these people’s throats?”.
    Galarian Slowking: you haven’t been officially revealed, but no one cares about you, so it doesn’t matter. Galarian Slowbro will probably end up being better than you anyway, just like with your normal forms.
    Galarian Slowbro: you already had a lousy Mega, do you really need another lousy form?

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Oh THANK YOU

Leafeon: THE MOST WEIRD LOOKING EEVEELUTION. IDC, UGLY, JUST UGLY. Periodt

15. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Galarian Zapdos drumsticks. Sounds tasty!

16. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Igglybuff: This kind of extends to all the baby mon but you especially: You serve no purpose, you are annoying to evolve and bring nothing to the table. I hope you bounce yourself out of my life.

17. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    @Kecleon 'Sup bruh, I just roasted your favourite Pokémon, come @ me.