1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Roller Blades Coming back?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So I have been watching a lot of the ORAS Gameplay, I noticed that there isn't any sign of the roller blades. Now I'm wondering if it will make a comeback or not, but it would be cool if it were in ORAS in some way (Then again the Acro bike is an equivalent to it).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I hope the EXP Share will stay the same.

I'm not sure if the roller blades will come back or not though, considering we have two bike choices.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Sohrob! We already have an Exp. Share discussion thread right here so if you want to discuss that, stop by over there. I edited your thread to be focused on rollerblades as we don't have a thread for that yet. ^_^

Anyways, I'm pretty much expecting that we'd be able to swap to the rollerblades once again when using the circle pad and would prefer things that way. It's a nice middle-ground for those who don't want to go too fast on the bike but also don't want to go to too slow by walking.

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I think that, because of the two available bikes, the rollerskates won't make a return in OR/AS. I would like it if it did return, though, because it was a pretty fun feature.

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Lol thread switch. The rollerblades were really fun, but I don't see them returning in OR/AS. Although it would be great :D

6. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Yeah with the two bikes I'm pretty sure that the skates won't make a return because as you said they are kind of already replaced by the acro bike.

7. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    My bad I did double check to see if the thread existed, oh well, my bad I will try to look out for it next time D:

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I don't really care too much if they return or not. It would be cool but it's exactly a game changing feature so I don't mind if they leave these out of OR/AS.

9. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    If they don't come back I won't mind but I almost feel like it would be weird for them to just last one game. Maybe they will become a series staple but maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.