1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Rounding Down PokePoints (Viewing)

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by East, Mar 5, 2018.

?

Should we round down PP when viewed in the shop?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Hello everyone,

A short while ago I was reminded of an issue with viewing one's PokePoints in the shop. As it is now, the application rounds up PokePoints, so it seems that there are more PP than there actually are. In all cases, it is by less than 1 PP, but this still can cause confusion as it has done so with a few users already.

My suggestion is to instead round down PP when you view it in the shop and elsewhere (if possible). I'd love to help implement this if there is interest.

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is a good idea and definitely something I'm personally in favour for. It's probably possible this is already a setting in the application we use for PokéPoints so if it is, we could definitely look into doing this.

Mod Edit: There's been a similar fix that displays the last decimal place of user's PokePoints. Since I think that's satisfactory to the question, I'll lock this thread, but feel free to re-open if you need to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2018
    East and Vigilance like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.