1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Routines

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Owly, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Many of us have routines - morning routines, evening routines, school or work routines. Do you have one (or more)? If so, what is it/are they? How do you feel about routines? Are they something you enjoy, or do you prefer spontaneity?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I function on schedules after years of school, I need a schedule..but kinda only have a super loose kind of schedule now.
    6-8 am: wake up (today I got up at 10 am, so that can vary wildly)
    7am-5pm (weekdays): work (thats the actual set up listed on our business info, however as dad's slowing down and hitting retirement he tends to shut the shop down around 2-3 pm instead)
    5-9 pm: relax, draw, game, dinner, ect
    10-11 pm: get ready for bed/sleep (that can sometimes end up being 12-1 am, like last night I fell asleep around 1 am)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I have a morning routine: 6am-waking up and taking a shower
    6.10am brushing my teeth
    6.15am Changing clothes
    6.20am Checking if I have everything for School
    16.30am-7am Random stuff
    7.10 time to go to the bus
    (yes I eat no breakfast)

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I try to have a routine
    8-9am Get up
    10am12pm Class
    1-3:30pm Homework
    4-7pm class
    7:30-9 Dinner
    10pm-5am Fail to sleep

5. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    the only days i don't have a routine are the weekends. i have to have a routine or my entire day is thrown off. having routines also really soothes my anxiety and makes it easier to make it through the day.

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My routine isn't as strict, but every night I try to stretch/do yoga for an hour or so (while watching television), and then about half an hour after that I exercise on my indoor bike thingy for about twenty two minutes (again, while watching an episode of something), and then I read fanfiction in my bed for an hour before going to sleep. And that's my night routine...yay.

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I live off of making routines. Its one of my best qualities being able to make a schedules for anything I might have or need to do.
    Week days wake up at 6am. Weekends wake up at 8am.
    Week days, from 7:00-9:50 classes. Weekends, entertainment time from 8am- 11am
    Week days, from 10:00am- whenever I get done with my HW usually till 5pm, HW. Weekends 1pm-5pm HW.
    5pm, Dinner.
    6pm-8pm entertainment.
    8pm-10pm preparing for bed. 10pm going to bed.

I hold to this schedule pretty religiously, but I will change depending on the variability of the days.

8. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I’m only going to write about weekdays because I’m lazy.
    7am - Wake up.
    7:30am - Wait for the bus.
    8:25am - 3:30pm - School.
    3:30pm - 4 something pm - Ride the bus home.
    (Time I arrive home) - 6-7pm - Homework time. (Piano and horse riding on Wednesdays, Math on Fridays)
    6-7pm - 7-7:30pm - Dinner time.
    7-7:30 - 10-11pm - Homework time.
    11pm - Sleep time.

9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I've got evening ones, shower around 9pm, take my medications, brush my teeth before bed

10. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    There is something very comforting in the familiar - I have loose routines I follow each day at varying times, and a sleep schedule that is practically like clockwork. I don't mind being spontaneous every now and then, but generally I don't feel the need to shake things up.